Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 129)

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Rabba vey Lin... A beautuful update...so much to analyse in this update.,i guess...especially the moments with nani...a brilliant update...oh yes and I am wairing for Lordy's reaction or should I say their varbal spite...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilineshassA_Soul

207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
your FF has become really fascinating! 

i mean i never thought that their marriage would be so much fun! ;)

really loved reading all those chapters. :D

and couldn't help but smile in each and every encounter of there's! ^_^

loving them much more as a husband wife ;D

really amazed how you have made this FF so much more addictive and catchy. 

would be delighted to read the next installment, do continue soon. :)

Jo_PinchysarahehsanAquilineA_Soul

neha2013g IF-Dazzler
neha2013g
neha2013g

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
awesome update...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilineshass

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
awesome...superb update...loved it

sarahehsanAquilineshass

Farah008 Groupbie
Farah008
Farah008

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Love to see a laughing Arnav!
Big smile

kvarsha IF-Rockerz
kvarsha
kvarsha

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
nice update Smile

sarahehsanAquilineshass

dimishra Senior Member
dimishra
dimishra

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
wonderful, have read it now. i loved the usual day passed by khushi. hmm i need to go through that ch again where nani told the stor to green heart and the honey bee part as well to understand what it is. rabba vey and thanks for the pm dear :)

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged

When I saw a pigeon at my window... I was like how can you do that..!! Giving update while I am so busy in preparation of vacation. How can I go without reading it..

And I manage to read it.. but in a hurry!! ChOrrY!!

Chapter 185: Just Another Day at the Castle

Of course, Lordy and his haughtiness would never bend down to pick them up and dispose them off! She smiled, deciding to clear them away as soon as she was washed.

Hawayein aapna rukh mod rahi hain... Smile after that thought.. I LIKE THAT!!

"Here, Kushiji," Lady Anjali smiled, handing her a jar of honey to go with her bread, "We wanted to call you down before we commenced the breakfast but Chotey insisted that you not be disturbed in your sleep."

Hold a sec and let me enjoy the visuals flowing front of me... expression and body language of khushi & Lordy I can see just after completion of Lady Anjali's sentence, Oh Lovely!!
About to have his soup and just paused for a nano sec.. and that nano sec khushi saw him from corner of her eyes...Woo hoo SUPER!!

Lord Arnav turned to look at Lord Akash to tell him something when he paused, stunned by the sight he met with.
Kushi went red in the face and looked away, and to her most unpleasant luck, she caught Lord Arnav's gaze. They stared at each other for a baffling second before hastily looking away, Kushi blushing deeper and Lord Arnav's mind ravaged by a confusing tumult of emotions.

Hay how I blushed with them...
and its ok Lordy & Khushi its normal...!

... the bed clothes changed and the gowns of last day stolen away! Sometimes I am certain it's a ghost afoot and not a Castle maid!"

A ghost! How you think up such crankiness, LINNY, I simply cannot imagine! *wink*

Jerking up, Kushi sat on the grass and frowned at the bush before her, "What is wrong with me? In place of cupcakes, boats and horses that I always saw in the clouds, today every cloud in the sky is that outrageous Lordy's face!"

Told you what you have in your mind come out on canvas of cloud or shadow..!!
Oh khushi baby.. Kuch to hua hain kuch ho gaya hain...!

"Honeybee!" yelled Fortune, cheerfully nibbling on the ripe cherry Nani held out for the bird.

Oye hoy Fortune yaar.. kafi dino baad aap ke didar hue...!!

"The honeybee in your story," Kushi said, her eyes instantly looking at the cloth wrapped around Nani's hand.

Linny.. love the way you connected it... Fortune said so and she got some clue... Fabulous Idea!!

Nani seemed restless, "There are things that one wishes to not remember. Not because it is a hurtful memory but because it makes one guilty." Nani looked at her, "Kushibitiya, you do not discern even now how much more fitting you are in my grandson's life than his sister and his grandmother."

Nani feeling guilty!!!!, and is nani anywhere referring khushi in that story any how?
Ohh linny.. kitna dimag ghisvaogi...!! My brain is on vacation MODE!!

"Interesting," Nani whispered, suddenly thoughtful as she leaned back in her armchair. Kushi stared at the elderly woman who seemed to be so immersed in her thoughts that she refused to rouse herself until a good three minutes had passed.

Now what, Nani..! towards with connection are you thinking, out with it!!

...looking passively at the old woman as though the sight of a dreamy Lady Mother was a regular happening, "That's something to think on for today, Fortune. You keep that in mind."

I can't stop giggling here... this is something my boss tell me almost everyday..!!

Kushi took a tiny slice and bit it, "It's exceptional as always, Miss Surabhi. Is this to go with today's tea?"

Ohh this reminds me title of the recent novel I read "Tea for two and a piece of cake"!!

Payal winked at Surabhi from the corner of her eye, "I know my little sister well so make note of this: Arhasia will witness the rare sight of a laughing Lord Arnav not too long in the future."
"Oh it will occur alright," said Payal, "Only I hope we can get to witness it, for it is one of those rare delights that may be exclusively Kushi's rewards."

Can I kiss your hand linny for writing above two sentence linny? Plz pretty plz

You gave perfect words to what I do/see/feel while lying on grass...! Beautiful it is!!!

She smiled to herself and gazed at the sky smiling down into her beautiful brown eyes. The breeze kept blowing about her, this time drawing in a fragrant wisp of the wild flowers that grew in the garden. A swallow twittered from somewhere in the boughs of the nearest tree.

Not to forget beautiful light hearted convos and presence of Prakash bros, Surbhi and Gardeners is the limelight of the update. You are so so so... hmmm... PERFECT!!

No BG as in hurry.. Cant dedicate any altu-faltu song!!

Off to vacation tomorrow.. See you on new thread...!!
Love Ya!

Enjoy
H
Soul

zainzaAquilineshassgmsk

Go to top