Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 123)

lighttheworld Groupbie
lighttheworld
lighttheworld

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Hey. Beautiful update. I was desperate, you know. But khushi woke up alone.. And I was really disappointed.
Anyway.. I really loved the update. Lody wad really adorable staring at soup. Of course we know who he was thinking about. Oh and the kissing seen. Poor lordy and lady that was cute.
Loved the garden seen. Its really peaceful to gaze at clouds. Khushi has taken her job seriously not to sit idle for a moment dhe moined the servants.
The honeybee instance. I don't remember that story p, Lin.
Loved the kitchen seen.
Todays update was mainly focused on khushi. You portraid her childishness, innocence and lively spirit just fine. All in all really cute khushi.
Hope all is well with your Father. Will keep him in mind.
Waiting eagerly for your lordy...
Take care dr.

Forot all about anjaly. Sne desided to spare khushi for the time being.
The seen with nani was as always criptic. Looking forward to find some answers.

Edited by lighttheworld - 01 September 2013 at 4:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilineshassA_Soul

gmsk IF-Rockerz
gmsk
gmsk

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Rabba vee..

Linny,first of all thank you for mentioning me in the post.I am soo glad that you have soo easily understood my love for this tale that i tried to convey through my ulte sidhe comments LOL
And yup, you are right, Linny never writes anything for just the sake of writing,that's why this story has become more than just being a fan fiction for all of us.As i have said before its like watching IPK , in this case 'reading' with same enthusiasm and eagerness because of the way you have pen it down , not even missing a small nod from any of the characters , be it from the might Lordy to our most adorable little Ram .
So, yup i totally agree that whatever you write is very important to understand the story and the character better.

PS:will return soon to give my comment on the update, as my puri, halva and aloo ki sabzi is desperately waiting to enter my mouth :P

sarahehsanAquilineshasscrazy4ArnavSR

EMERALD-S Goldie
EMERALD-S
EMERALD-S

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Superb update.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilineshass

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
awesome update..loved it..really nice..continue soon..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshass

amira039.303 Goldie
amira039.303
amira039.303

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Yaaayyy!!! You updated! After the last chapter I couldn't help but keep on checking every single day to see whether you had updated or not. This was a very nice chapter and I'm surprised that khushi didn't feel neglected after seeing akash kissing payal. I would have thought that she would have been wistful and longing for a loving husband, but I guess the way she did react shows how much she accepts arnav for who he actually is. I really am curious to know arnav felt about last night. But I have a question - does arnav forget what happens at night in general? or does he not remember the happenings of the previous night, only when he turns into the beast? and does he turn into a beast every single night? These questions have been bugging me for a while now. Again the update was really simple but sweet and it's good to know that your dad is getting better. Hope he recovers soon.

sarahehsanAquilinecrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

sansu IF-Dazzler
sansu
sansu

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
hi!!!...
*my shout makes everyone groan as they realise im back at the inn with my senseless blabber*LOLLOL

so, im just back fron reading one of the most exciting chapters!!>...
CHAPTER 174 : BINDING PROMISES

first n foremost was shadow...hw much he knws lordy!!...i cant imagine a horse for those lines...all i see is a bond between two beings...one who knows what the other really is...

the hermit was a treat to watch!!>...u knw, i was kinda loving his quirks!!...the has a good sense of humour...

the ceremany was awesome..."fulfilling" for the want of a better word...
the night has attained its required importance..its not just a regretful...it s memorable to both of them...i could hv askes nothing more than this!!!!

n "fire and ice"...both are equal forces of nature...as always, one cant survive without the other...even though lordy and khushi may be bidding against each other, trying to supress the other...their destiny is to realise their balance...a balance for life...that makes them both feel contempt in life.
but, in the hermit's words, its still a question of a journey of whether the fire will win over the ice or vice versa...

i reallt liked this...calling khushi a "vine creeper"...thinking cap on!!

n the kiss part...hot!!!...literallyy!!!!ROFL 

n i want to right more n more n more on this chapter!!...will blabber in due course!!!...

i loveddd it!!!!

HugHug (ur usual rib cracking special linny)WinkLOL

sarahehsanAquilineA_Soul

crackerszone Goldie
crackerszone
crackerszone

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Let me first thank u again for pm-ing me..I wasnt expecting dat since I am such a late reader

Dis story is truly amazing...even dis chapter kept me engaged coz throughout da whole chapter I was trying to find if Lordy's perspective is coming up ...Though it wasnt what we were expecting,yet it was enjoyable..Loved da first part where khushi finds herself on Lordy's bed after waking up...makes me guess dat Lord Arnav do have a lots to share wid us in da next chapter...Khushi's astonishment at finding her room all tidy at a lightning speed made me go all LOL ...Loved how Arnav has started invading her every thoughts..even da clouds rnt sparing da poor girl...U have portrayed lady Payal n Lady khushi perfectly..da fact dey both were a commoner is helping dem to take up da huge responsibility wid ease coz both of dem are familiar wid da minset of da workers of da castle...Now dat our first lady is here,laughters will surely be echoed widin da castle...loved da sisterly encounter n da prakash dramatic brothers LOL...Payal is right...soon da Lordy is gonna laugh n be happy..She hopes dey all get to witness dat rare sight n not khushi alone...well I dont actually care much fr payal or any other inhabitants of da castle...coz what payal doesnt know is dat along wid khushi,we r gonna watch Lordy laugh along wid his lady love as well...payal n others can wait all their life LOL

sarahehsanAquilineA_Soul

prati_incept Senior Member
prati_incept
prati_incept

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged

thanks for update..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquiline

Go to top