Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 118)

angelrosey Senior Member
angelrosey
angelrosey

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
i am truly in daze !! :D
im in love with u and ur writing and this FF !!! Heart
i just found it !! :D and read all 184 chapters in 2 days !! :D
i just cant wait to read more !! :D
u take care ! :D and take ur time !! :D
TongueWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dimishrarockingsoniJo_PinchyAquilineshijinareneeshhoopoeA_Soul

momoahmd IF-Dazzler
momoahmd
momoahmd

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
lots of wishes and prayers for ur dad's health...
no problem dear...don't worry about the story...just take care of ur father...
n
thnxxx 4 the note...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshijinareneeshA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelrosey

i am truly in daze !! :D
im in love with u and ur writing and this FF !!! Heart
i just found it !! :D and read all 184 chapters in 2 days !! :D
i just cant wait to read more !! :D
u take care ! :D and take ur time !! :D
TongueWink

Rabba Vey Angel... (that's how we greet here)

I, Soul, on behalf of all the readers welcome you at WORLD OF ARHASIA... world of mysteries, love, passion, obsession, past & future ..!! Soon you will be welcomed by storyteller herself, till that time..
InnKeeper Bhaiya, take care of our new friend, bring favorite drink for her..

Dear make yourself comfortable and feel free to discuss your opinion on tale..
Have a happy stay..

Enjoy your ride
H
Soul

Edited by A_Soul - 29 August 2013 at 12:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rockingsonisarahehsanAquilineshijinareneeshhoopoe

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Rabba ve all...Hug

@ Lin...When a person is blessed with such caring and understanding friends (Readers & Comrades) who shower such immense Good wishes and Prayers, Im very sure that nothing can go wrong in that person's life... Im quite confident that your Dad will be declared all hale & healthy on Sep 11th. Our prayers are always with you and your family. Take care dear...Heart

@ Jo.Pinchy... Congratulations on ascending a step ahead in the IF rank ladder. And, im so glad you changed your username... now i can happily refer you as "Jo"... Tongue

@Mav... Congratulations on achieving the dazzler crown dear. Im overwhelmed when i read you missed my analysis... Even i miss Arhasia, this cozy inn and our warm cottage very much. But its really hard to concentrate and write a worthy analysis at present. But im trying to write, and if i post anything worthy in the coming days, do understand that its dedicated to YOU... Embarrassed

@ Shass & Soul... My dearsLoved your discussion... I too want to add points... But im hand tied at the moment...Unhappy Disapprove So wont say anything about Shass's post on "Gen. Jha"... But will try to add my views on the "Prologue" post.

@ Sansu, Farwa, Crazy, Bablio, Zainza... Missing you all very much... Take care and hope to see you all very soon at the cottage...Smile

@ Aura... Ermmm... where are you? Confused 

I hope, I haven't missed anyone... Take care everyone... Hug Heart Hug

P.S. Im so excited as we all are gearing up for the 2nd century celebrations of this tale. Btw, I wonder whether any other FF in IF has crossed 200 chapters?!!!...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rockingsoniJo_PinchykarsvinuAquilineshijinareneeshcrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
take care line,praying for your dad he will get well soon,god bless

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshijinareneeshA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged

Shass, regarding your post on "The Prologue"...

@ Khushi belonging to a royal family... I completely agree... Evidences point out towards that... Her parents travelling in a double horsed carrriage, her only left out possesion from her parents being a "Golden necklace with a Locket"... Her elegant appearance and gracious nature... Im pretty sure that she's is of some royal lineage...

@ Khushi's parents... Since Lordy's parents were killed after Khushi's parents got drowned, i dont think they witnessed the foul play... But since they were quarelling among themselves, i feel that quarrel is something concerned with Lordy's parents. Though its not mentioned in the prologue that whether their carriage was rushing towards or fleeing away from Lordy's place, i personally feel that they were rushing towards Lordy's place, to clear the misunderstanding between his parents or to save them from the third person (may be they know the plan of the third person)... But, FATE intervened... and the inevitable happened.

@ Relationship between both parents... Im not sure whether they are friends are not. But i feel that they know each other... atleast as a mere acquaintance. But i dont think Lordy and Khushi were childhood friends or betrothed to each other... I felt that Lin mentioned that unlocked locks fell into the holy fountain water when they got married, only to suggest that "The two destined soulmates have finally found and bound themselves to each other for eternity with the blessings of the divine powers..." 

@ The Third person... even i think he is still alive. Since Lin stated that there'll be only one death in this tale and even silently acknowledged Soul's prediction that the death will be of this third person, i feel that he is the culprit behind the events of that fateful night, ten years ago... (Directly responsible for the death of Lordy's parents and indirectly responsible for the death of Khushi's parents) And, him related to Gen. Jha... chances are there, but we dont have proof yet. 

@ Lordy, Khushi and Gen. Jha... as Lin once said that Lordy's and General's "Past" are not related but their "Cure" may be... I think that Lordy and General might have individual past connection with Khushi... Both Lordy and General felt their heart's tug because of Khushi, the reason which all the three havent understood yet... If Khushi is really the cure for both the beasts, then there has to be a reason as to, why? Lets wait and see for their past connection to unfold...

@ Gen. Jha's marriage with Lady Anjali... I dont think its a ploy, initiated by the General. Its completely Lady Anjali's fault... I guess, its she who wished to marry him which the General reluctantly agreed (keeping in mind, the advantages of marrying her) I feel his ulterior motives are concerned with his curse and cure and HIS FREEDOM... I dont feel its anything about his revenge on the Raizada family. He may proclaim that he used Lady Anjali only as his pawn... but deep down he has a soft corner for her and cares for her... the reason being he feels obliged to her and her unconditional love for him... and for providing him the warmth and safety of "THE HOME" all these years... which i guess he was deprived off since childhood...

Edited by hoopoe - 30 August 2013 at 5:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

primishaJo_PinchyAquilineshijinareneeshshassA_Soul

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Oh Lord I lost count how many times I re read the last chapter...something is there,something magical... Linny my darling lovely lady hoping u r fine,n enjoying family's together along with taking care of uncle... My all prayers n well wishes there with you... Muaaahhh...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilinecrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Woww hoops applaude for your analysis...but shikayath hai humein aap se... 'Aap humein bilkul miss nahi kiya????' Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilinecrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

Go to top