Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 117)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
thank you for the note...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

but with the passage of time,  i could see into his actions n how well hidden he was.. and my opinion about him changed especially when you gave the chapter ''trespasser''.. the way he made that proposal to khushi, i thought he didn't love her but wanted her only to cure his curse n since then i have only concentrated on his hypocrisy,selfishness n great manipulating ability.. you had said that there were two lies told by him there,n later confirmed the second one to be about ''his family''..which means he really wanted her as his heart's ''companion''. n i could not see that till  ''the clash of intents'' .. it was just not the ''intentions'' that clashed that night, it was the ''beliefs'' too..

What may have got him near the Raizada's n marry Lady Anjali, only time will tell.. but he never loved her..he cared for her just to keep his mask intact, he acted well,though.. n why that was important for him? too will unfold in due course.. but it seems he did have some superior reasons to play the role of  a loving husband.. very recently, i realized that he's not scared of Lord Arnav either.. n he kept things secretive from rest of the world until he could,for reasons only he knows.. but all this while one cant over look the fact that  Gen shyam is still a human being, n their are limits to everything..he must have his own uncertainties n fears n weaknesses to rule him.. he's not perfect.. neither in goodness, nor in evilness.

@Red: that is how i am still thinking.. no other way for me.. You remember shassy, you have told me once, a companion doesnt mean a lover only we can find that one person in any relationship, it could be our friend or even a stranger (a yet to be friend). It is not necessory for her/him to be a LOVER.
By saying 'heart's companion' he doesnt mean either he loves her or proposing for marriage..   may be it just mean a companion, a friend who understand him and help him.
@Blue: Disagree!! and i know you know that...
@Underline: BEUTIFULY discribed.. point to note.

The ''trespasser'' has answers to most of what he really is.. All these years he was alone n lived with his own secrets that horrified him.. but somehow he felt he could not share himself with any one.. the reason why he says to lordy..

The General didn't see this, for he had turned his gaze back to the land before him, "It is the unseen and the unfelt that last...What is seen attains immortality when it becomes unseen."

i think here he was referring to the state of his heart.. his loneliness and the pain it causes him. its ''unseen'' n ''unfelt'' by the world, but its very real to him.. and coz he has seen it.he knows how dreadful it is .. and coz the world cannot see it n so cure it, it seems to haunt him forever.

You have explained it very well shassy.. but I feel some connection is still missing... this one sentence of linny i am not at all able to understand. I am not able to get that one clue to where i can connect it to.

You'll carry me to love too, Lightning. to the end of this wretched curse," assured her rider, and the prophecy made upon the white horse lingered in the air, as the white horse flashed over the land, leaping in the bright light of the sunlight, its rider a dark silhouette upon her white form.

he has a very honest relationship with his mare.. n i have found him to be truest, when he's with himself or lightning... so he was telling her the truth.. he was going to meet his love, which is khushi.. n the true love will be his key to ''freedom from the curse''.

*Raise my hand in disagreement* in the refered sentance, the former part he is refering to Lady Anjali , while to meet the later part khushi will help him.

Lightning will carry him to Lady Anjali (completly whole heartedly) once khushi will help him to end his curse.

somehow, for him love seems to be something he can possess,irrespective of what the other may think and feel.. i feel, he's one man who truly believes in..

''ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE & WAR.''

Yes i agree here with you, but for to win the WAR, war against his curse & NOT for LOVE towards khushi.

PS;  thinking about souly's fragile nerves!
sorry buddy but i had to make references so it could not be done in a few lines.. btw souly, there are more coming your way...WinkTongueLOL

Finally i am done with reading this OS... LOL

@PS: Thank you for the concern, but from next time i will control my eagerness to read it as soon as possible as while replying i need to read it again..
So it is double nerve breakdown...

@ your last post on Pg116...
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

It is sheerly, clearly Over thinking for your highly sleepy mind after staying awake for 24hrs..
those guesses are so much like regular daily soaps...
However there is small line of light over third man theory..
No direct connection between lordy & khushi's past.. and childhood love big NO!!  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilinehoopoeshasscrazy4ArnavSR

crazy4ArnavSR IF-Dazzler
crazy4ArnavSR
crazy4ArnavSR

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Miss...not being able to follow this place! And those unedited versions of my comments still sitting in my pc...waiting to gt edited nd posted.

Waiting for some free time to work on them. Sorry for so much delay linny! [:'(]

AquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

aafreen48 Senior Member
aafreen48
aafreen48

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged

-Keerthi-shassAquilineA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karsvinu

I dont known if he loved her in his childhood coz there is no where stayed that she reminds him of someones eyes or anything...he loathed her in their 1st meeting...soo...i dont knowConfused...But i support your other theories Smile...I'm missing Lin n her updatesCry... Plz come back soon. Will pray for your father.Smile..Take care of yourself too.Smile

Rabba ve dear karsvinu...

@Red--- agreed. i think of that point only coz apart from the fact that her eyes were the first thing he noticed in her n got mesmerized by them, as he could not only see the innocence in her soul through them, but he also realized they could see right into him. i only made reference in that context, they caught his attention the first time he met her..

@green-- ok, now that is a very lengthy debate..long back me n my friends had a long discussion on it n i'm the only one who thinks it was love at first sight for him though none agrees with me.Smile.. i say that coz after ripping her sleeve in their first meeting he too had some feelings that stirred in his heart n when she ran he wanted to run after her to stop her..  she stirred his frozen heart the first time they met.. but  he doesnot understand these feelings coz had been living in the frozen state for so long.. plus every time khushi would meet him she would bruise his big fat ego n arrogance in one way or another.. n he cant bear that. well, thats just the simplest way of explaining it for now. wish linny would clear it for once n for all.

@Blue-- thank you for your reply to my comments.. the first is an opinion n the second is just ''A THOUGHT''.. i like to share my thoughts n doubts n opinions here with my friends not coz am right but coz i want to understand things better.. plus, i like it when they disagree with me. its more fun that way... n i liked it that you put your POV too..n then at times i also make posts just to break their silence n draw them to the cottage..
Embarrassed

@pink-- linny's whole family is visiting her here in india (they live in UAE basically), so she's more busy but very happy to see them here. thats one reason i'm also patiently waiting for her return.Smile

Edited by shass - 28 August 2013 at 1:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

@Red: that is how i am still thinking.. no other way for me.. You remember shassy, you have told me once, a companion doesnt mean a lover only we can find that one person in any relationship, it could be our friend or even a stranger (a yet to be friend). It is not necessory for her/him to be a LOVER.

I REMEMBER WELL SOULY BUT THE RECENT CHPS COMPELLED ME TO LOOK AT THINGS DIFFERENTLY.

By saying 'heart's companion' he doesnt mean either he loves her or proposing for marriage..   may be it just mean a companion, a friend who understand him and help him.
@Blue: Disagree!! and i know you know that...
@Underline: BEUTIFULY discribed.. point to note.

ONCE I GET A LI'L MORE FREE TIME, I'LL WRITE THIS FROM YIN YANG POV.. ESP TO HP'S RECENT COMMENT. I TOO LOOK AT IT THAT WAY

You have explained it very well shassy.. but I feel some connection is still missing... this one sentence of linny i am not at all able to understand. I am not able to get that one clue to where i can connect it to.

Couldn't agree more with you.. while looking at it i feel it can be decoded in so many ways..the curse..loneliness..love..past..
 hope some one else will have a better idea.Wink

*Raise my hand in disagreement* in the refered sentance, the former part he is refering to Lady Anjali , while to meet the later part khushi will help him.

Lightning will carry him to Lady Anjali (completly whole heartedly) once khushi will help him to end his curse.

Yes i agree here with you, but for to win the WAR, war against his curse & NOT for LOVE towards khushi.

for majority of the things in the ff we three agree n see it in the same light.. but its the small things where we differ n that leads to huge difference of opinion at the end. its not that we dont see things from each other's pov or dont understand them.. its just that we choose to believe in different things. just like the characters of this tale.. n in the end their beliefs lead to different decisions n actions.. so, as long as we look for different things..we'll stand on different grounds. but i respect your opinion.

OMG!! did i say respect??Dead

Finally i am done with reading this OS... LOL

may be i should try one.. WinkLOL

@PS: Thank you for the concern, but from next time i will control my eagerness to read it as soon as possible as while replying i need to read it again..
So it is double nerve breakdown...

aww... souly, did you fall from your seat?? did you hurt your head?? did it hurt to use your brains??
Evil Smile..did you feel ''soocidal ''???Tongue

@ your last post on Pg116...
ROFL

It is sheerly, clearly Over thinking for your highly sleepy mind after staying awake for 24hrs..
those guesses are so much like regular daily soaps...
However there is small line of light over third man theory..
No direct connection between lordy & khushi's past.. and childhood love big NO!!

like i said.. it was just a thought... i thought about it coz during the ''wishes'' chp.. when lordy n khushi tied the locks they were standing in opposite directions,unless i understood it wrong.. but during the wedding chps when lordy kissed her, the two locks fell one on the other.. i strongly feel these locks are not the ones that were tied by them in ''wishes'' chp. these could be tied by them may be in childhood or if not then by some one else in the past,for them.. i strongly believe their is a past connection between them n the General too.. i'll explain in yin yang post...  you know the two halves ''the black n the white'' cant exist without eachother.. they are connected.. Embarrassed

Edited by shass - 28 August 2013 at 1:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

meem17 Goldie
meem17
meem17

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Best of luck dear
I hope he becomes healthy soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshijinareneeshA_Soul

gayatri_y Senior Member
gayatri_y
gayatri_y

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Don't worry dear...take care of your dad and especially take care of you...

Edited by gayatri_y - 28 August 2013 at 8:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshijinareneeshA_Soul

Go to top