Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 115)

Arniii Groupbie
Arniii
Arniii

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Its okk if you are not able to update but always eagerly wait for next update as your last update was really interesting. If possible please update soon. Will pray for your father.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilinemaverickmartinA_Soul

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Hey Lin,

First of all my best wishes n prayers with you for your Dad...

I just read all updates in a go.. and as usual they were awesome..and very descriptive.

One thing that I like the most in your narration is how you depict a scene...it feels that when you write you are actually imagining it happening..and same feeling your readers too get...

So lord decides its best for khushi to stay away as he can harm her more...I am just glad that decision was taken by lord n not khushi... it showed his melting heart...his priority is more of khushi's safety...n this is what makes this beast so different ...he protects others from himself rather than protecting himself...

Liked how anjali pointed that khushi is only his...and in last update ...very typical of khushi to risk n go into lordy's room

I liked how when she reacted with love...he reciprocated calmly..and with love too...that is only way he knows to show his love...

Really looking forward to more from you...I do understand real life needs us more...so take care n God Bless you...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilineshassmaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Hey Lin,

First of all my best wishes n prayers with you for your Dad...

I just read all updates in a go.. and as usual they were awesome..and very descriptive.

One thing that I like the most in your narration is how you depict a scene...it feels that when you write you are actually imagining it happening..and same feeling your readers too get...

So lord decides its best for khushi to stay away as he can harm her more...I am just glad that decision was taken by lord n not khushi... it showed his melting heart...his priority is more of khushi's safety...n this is what makes this beast so different ...he protects others from himself rather than protecting himself...

Liked how anjali pointed that khushi is only his...and in last update ...very typical of khushi to risk n go into lordy's room

I liked how when she reacted with love...he reciprocated calmly..and with love too...that is only way he knows to show his love...

Really looking forward to more from you...I do understand real life needs us more...so take care n God Bless you...

loved the above points dear ritiThumbs Up.. i think i'll never know how you guys write so to the point n right too,wish i could tooErmm.. .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilinemaverickmartinA_Soulriti4u

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

loved the above points dear ritiThumbs Up.. i think i'll never know how you guys write so to the point n right too,wish i could tooErmm.. .

Today i realise GOD is there and he is so Kind...
Thank GOD that you cant write Shassy.. READERS ARE SAVED!!!
However occationaly comments you write are not lesser than an OS... LOL 
ROFL

Love ya! Wink

@Riti: I completely agree.. i loved the way you write out..!!

Edited by A_Soul - 27 August 2013 at 4:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchyAquilineshassmaverickmartinriti4u

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by shass

Today i realise GOD is there and he is so Kind...
Thank GOD that you cant write Shassy.. READERS ARE SAVED!!!
However occationaly comments you write are not lesser then an OS... LOL 
ROFL

Love ya! Wink

@Riti: I completely agree.. i loved the way you write out..!!

every one can write souly but only few are God gifted to write ''WELL''.. n in my case ''precisely to the point'', too.. i have always admired that about people coz i dont have that gift.. magar tujhey tau bhagwaan moqa de bas!!Angry

but then souly, i so love to torture you..muah !! Jaani Dushmann - mode ONN !!Evil Smile

LOLLOLLOL

PS; our buddies will commit ''soocide'' coz there's not a single place where we don't fight !!
ROFL
ROFL
ROFL
oh poor them !!
ROFL

AquilinemaverickmartinA_Soulriti4u

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

I am sorry that I am disappointing you all with my prolonged absences. But I really can't help it, things are happening so suddenly that I haven't a clue of how to run things smooth. I am trying. I am waiting for the day I can return in all my vigour and cheer to the Inn to narrate to you the rest of this beloved tale. Not to mention how excited I am that we are about to hit our second century! *whispering yay!* Dad's been asked to meet his Doctor on September 11th, so it will be on September 11th that we will get to know if Dad has to extend his stay here or if he can go back. Just pray for him when you remember, folks. I am certain it's all your prayers and the prayers of my family that's seen him through these two months. I am really indebted to you all for this. I know I have to thank each one of you for filling this thread with the colours of joy and wishes. I will, when I return. Till then, love you all and missing you all vastly. A warm "Rabba Ve" to all the new readers whom I will greet and welcome rightly when I come back. 

np Lin... take ur time... take care of uncle... May Almighty give him good health and long life Ameen. I m caught up with Capt. Resp. and my punishment is preparing for examz lolz... u dont worry we r too loyal to our storyteller and our tale n we will b waiting

Jo_PinchyAquilinemaverickmartinA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
A request to all comrades all of u I mean it can u all plz save the page numbers on which u have commented on the updates or done discussion on the same in this thread specially in last 4,5 updates I want to read them after examz... specially our ASH only if u can otherwise np

lilakumariacnwAquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

medharees Groupbie
medharees
medharees

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hey Lin
our prayers are with u...it's just a dark night and hope uncle gets better...u tk cre and tk ur time we'll be waiting for u at the inn...

karsvinulilakumariacnwAquilinehoopoeshassA_Soul

Go to top