Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 111)

lilakumariacnw Goldie
lilakumariacnw
lilakumariacnw

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
TAKE CARE LIN...
we will wait...

lots of love and prayers for u & family..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09sarahehsanAquilineA_Soul

Pihu7 Groupbie
Pihu7
Pihu7

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Please update soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09sarahehsanAquilineA_Soul

aafreen48 Senior Member
aafreen48
aafreen48

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
.WOWWWIIEEE!!!
WHat an update!
Actually a series of update!
Lol i missed out then first!

But read it now!
It was truely awesome!
I tell you the last one 'reaching out' chapter was soo hilarious!
It made me cry at the end!

how khushi was with arnav...i just have no words for it!

Seriously it has been one of my favourite ff's..i just wanna hug to tight yaar! what an awesome writer you are!

I wish this ff never ends...lol...the love they share ...i mean in anger also they look so cute...or i shouald say.you make them look cute and adorable!
WOw! yaar cheers do continue soon!
PLEAAASSSEEE

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09sarahehsanAquilineshasscrazy4ArnavSRA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged

Chapter 182: The Night He was Angered

€.the solitary candlelight on the bedside table creating horrendous shadows of the cageon the walls. Shadows that made the bars teeth and the huge dent between the two bars ahungry animal's wide mouth€€..

We always look for a shape in shadows of things or clouds, and what they see is many of the time reflection of their conscious mind€ 
Linny..you have choose perfect element to show how she perceive presence of a cage€

She leapt of the bed and rushed to door and, as she opened it, the candlelight in the room flashed across his approaching face. When he looked up and saw her face at the open door, he stopped.

Let me stop for a moment and feel the scene..reflection of candle light on his face and reflection of his look on her face€ Haayeee€.!!

Kushi stared at his back, his shirt wet in some places for his back was probably wet from the bath and had not been dried before the shirt was put on.

I like, I like, I like€. Minute details.. Lovely one..!!

Suddenly, cold hands gripped her arms and pulled her to him, "Begin to believe then, for this is real. You are my wife and you are in my bed. There is no escape for you, Kushi,ever. So beware if you dare to anger me€€." Even in the darkness, she could feel the rapacious look in his eyes. Kushi held her breath, praying that he won't do her any harm.

None of them know how to keep quiet€ lo ab bhugto..!

She yelped and stepped away but stared in astonishment when she realized he had held her to push her away so he could  himself open the door and race out of it, leaving her unharmed at the door.

See I told he has is own way of caring & protecting her€ ohh My Lordy!!

Slowly, she backed away towards the balcony, concurrently ensuring that he was not made aware of her presence. But she stopped retreating when he started gorging down the food,licking some before eating. She was utterly confused and didn't know what to decipher from the bewildering sight.

@underline: leave it to few awesome readers dear..you just enjoy, I mean frightened by the sight..

She stepped back again but instantly froze when she saw the food in his hand drop down as he lifted his face and sniffed the air. 
He had sensed her.

DHAN TA NAA NA€.. I am enjoying it to the core..!

And that was exactly what she did though would have advised her against it.

Ohh LH is that you€ loved when you remind us it's you who are narrating the story..

He bit her on the underside of her arm, near her elbow, which was the nearest part he could get of her in the struggle.

Iiishhh€. He BIT her€!!! However if I focus @bold part I will say €˜Thank God it just her arm, near elbow€™ 

As soon as his teeth had sunk into her tender flesh, she opened her mouth to scream but her screamed faded away as a strange weakening feeling swept over her. Her arm numbed over and a coldness spread through her nerves and veins and, consequently, her brain was doused in a numbing coldness. She gasped and tried to breathe but before she could catch her breath, her mind slipped and she fell unconscious.

He has poisonous teeth€!! 

He walked back into his room and standing before the rope that had the cage at one end and the bedpost at its other end, he gripped at the rope with both his hands and snapped it into two, letting go of the rope-end by which hung the cage. The cage fell tumbling and crashing onto the garden outside, in close proximity of the rose bush and, with the fall of the mangled cage, died memories that had haunted him for years

Memories connected with golden cage€ hmmm socheka padi€!
He parted himself away from those memories by himself€.!!

He blinked away the strange water in his eyes and looked around for some resort to help him revive her.

STRANGE WATER..!! Linny from where you hell you thought is out€?

He felt like kicking himself for panicking over what had happened instead of connecting with details and deciding what to do next.

@bold: May I help you lordy? Lolz€! LOL 

Immediately, he laid her back on the bed and placing both his hands on her face, ran them down her body, feeling her skin, her curves and her limbs. He would sense where he had bit her even with her clothes on.

Ohh what does that mean? He is afraid that he might have bit her at place where he should not€!! Well Soul, that might not stand any meaning..

"Chotey, what was that noise in the garden?" his sister's muffled voice enquired.

Now this is weird she heard the noise and come to inquire after an hour or so€

Lady Anjali was suspicious, "Did you harm her?"

Ha ha..you can't hide anything from her lory, especially when her investigation specs are on..!

"Of course you would revive her back. She's your wife," Lady Anjali looked at him painfully, "But when you ordered the cage down from the attic, you should have remembered that you are a lot stronger now than you once were. The bars would not have withstood your extant strength. Candidly, I saw no reason why you dragged it all the way to Arhasia anyway."

Means it was somewhere else earlier€ Am I thinking right, that one of the reader/comrade sense that the place of his parents death is different and not the castle.. Was that place was the same one where he get cursed..!! Oh my my! (But does that mean he dragged the rose bush just the way like that cage€. Uff! €" just stop thinking Soul)

Lady Anjali looked at him, astonished, trying to read the emotion on his moon-lit face, "Are you afraid, Chotey."

YES HE IS€ A LOT..!! Ask me.. Wink

Lord Arnav's gaze was warm as he looked at the sleeping Kushi, Always and only mine€..

In which tone should I read it linny? Love, consoling (himself), accepting, thinking, taunting?

Few scripting which just flash little laugh even in tense situation..

•          . Her surprise at his vanishing had disabled her senses to act, and it was only when he was returning back to the room that she realized she had forgotten to escape from the room herself.
  •          Kushi paled when she saw the sheer drop that the cage had to the ground below.Why did he have to pick a room upstairs?
  •          He stared up at the moon above him. Why is the moon closer tonight?

Magic of the SINGLE word..

Lord Arnav didn't say anything but looked in the direction of the open balcony. Lady Anjali also gazed to where the breeze fluttered the curtains and the departing moonlight looked into the room sadly..

Chapter 183: New Arrangements

"Well then, Lordy," she glared at him, his expression glowering on hearing her address him so, "Let me make this clear to you. Because I am your wife and also because I am Kushi, I will NOT tolerate your madness and your€.. nightly wildness like a disadvantaged girl."

Yes the tigress€. I loved it..!!
And she called him Lordy€. NOOO€ that€™s right of we readers€™ only..!!!
 Confused

"So be it," he said and pressed her against his chest, "If my touch is punishment to you, I am only glad to execute it€."

Haaye€ I am so ready to take this punishment..!!

She looked at him, shocked by his outrageousness, and he sneered at her threateningly, "Dare anger me and you will be reminded who has the upper hand. There is no one alive who is bold and worthy enough to overcome Lord Arnav Singh Raizada."

Ohhh Man€ you are giving best dialogue to him dear€ M so LOVING IT!!

Precisely at that moment, a knock sounded on the door.

And here comes Lady Anjali- Knock Knock- Jha

Lady Anjali grinned secretly. She knew for certain now her brother's head would be steaming to hastily think of some way with which he could possibly keep Kushi beside him.

And I grinned secretly to Smart Lady€!

For a long minute there was only silence, each daring the other to speak up. Finally the one with the least patience broke the silence, "What do you want?"

You are fabulous Lin, and you know that..don€™t you!!!

"Alright," he released her, "I will let you run now, kitten, but I will get you one day. And then I shall not spare you and you will find no escape."

At that time she herself won€™t ask for escape..!

He watched her slip of the room and close the door behind her, leaving him alone in the silence of his candle-lit room. For a long minute he stood where he was, his eyes on the door through which she had left. Kushi€€He sank to the floor and bowed his head indefeat.

Again Magic of the SINGLE word..

Chapter 184: Reaching Out

Well, then, I must permit Truth to quicken its advent. She nodded at the ceiling. Let's put things to sense.

And the thinking cap is ON..!! I like it€!

Now the question is: why did he bite her last night and not the night before?

You are going on right track baby€!! 
Linny I loved the way you described it..just the way we readers are thinking.. Good Job..!!

She sat up. Does that mean she should surrender? It was not right to her pride but, in principle, his wildness would not harm her if she did not fight back. He would leave her unharmed and untouched if she didn't anger him.

Bull€™s Eye khushi€So you got it what LH wanted to convey..!

But what of his tongue?

Now that€™s a MILLION DOLLAR question..!! Will see which reader will become millionaire at the end of the story.

Why is it so? Is it because he is the Lord of the land?

Now this is the dumbest thought khushi€.LOL

She was astounded that she did not feel fearful of the dark anymore..

Because now another fear is your pet€. He he !!

He is my husband and though we hate each other, I cannot be a coward and let him win.

Ha ha..look at her.. she can't even tell herself that she wanted to help him out..!!

He didn't reply. He only laid his head on her chest, his arms circling around her and, lulled by the sound of her racing heartbeat, he found peace.
Kushi's arms slid up his shoulders, embracing him to her, the rug on the floor her mattress and her husbands' warm arms her secure blanket.

Wonderful..wonderful wonderful JUST wonderful€
Here racing heartbeat calming him€ wow how contradict but so believable..!
And that end..haayee MAAR DALA..!!

Scripting: Simply different or Differently simple.. Whatever way you wanna take, I just loved it!

•          Climbing onto the bed beside her dear sister-in-law, Kushi draped the blanket over her and tried to invite sleep. But her mind was too awake and curious thoughts were running over her consciousness, rendering sleep impossible.
  •          Kushi lay in her bed and tried to get to sleep but sleep continued to evade her diligently and she felt restless.
  •          Gasping, Kushi felt her knees weaken and give in and she fell to the ground on her knees, before him. Her fingers weakened and the apple slipped from her hand, falling to the floor with a gentle thud and rolling away into the darkness.

On last point.. just replace word €˜Apple€™ with khushi and the symbolic meaning is out with that.. Superb€!

BTW without fail €˜My mind€™ noticed€ Khushi ne Lordy ko khane ke liye diya bhi to kya€apple.. €˜AN APPLE€™!!!! 

Yes yes, you got it right. I am pointing out at THAT only.. €˜Adam & Eve€™!!!

I think I have said quite a thing to judge yourself whether I like the epis or loved it...! So decide yourself€

BG of the Season [click on play]

Kaise bataaun tujhe ki dil mera kya keh raha
Rahe na faasle ye jo hai apne darmiyaan

Tere qareeb main ho sakoon
De de tu apni razaa

Paas bithaaun ye zulf sanwaroon
Aur baahon mein le loon tujhe main
Hai dil ki ye khwaahish
Ki sun le guzaarish
Aur de de tu khud ko mujhe

Tujh se mohabbat hui
Hai meri hai bas ye khata
Tujh se main door rahoon
Yeh mujh ko gawaara kahaan
Main tere saath mein hi rahoon
Chhodo ye saara jahaan

Enjoy
H
Soul

Edited by A_Soul - 22 August 2013 at 11:56am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

adyabablio09lilakumariacnwJo_PinchysarahehsanAquilinehoopoeshassmarch2011gmsk

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Same happenings from last three nights but yet so distinct..

First night:
They were - She was Shocked and Froze and he calm himself in her.
Situation - Khushi woke up just before attack from the animal in her husband
Where - Both woke up in the cage
Who - Khushi woke up First

Second night :
They were - She fought back and he angered, she got hurt... unconscious she became but you didnt mention how he met his clam sleep (but I think few animals are not interested in almost deadlivings, so just left her that way.. and about his coming back to normal sense, hmm... it must be regular process which you have not shown yet)
Situation - Khushi woke up, a one step before, at the time when he tie his mouth and run for food
Where - Lordy woke up in cage and Khushi on his bed
Who - Lordy woke up First

Third night :
They were - She was Scared & Surrender herself and he found solace in her without hurting her
Situation - Khushi came with food at the same time he needs it. A step even before.
Where - (I think) both will wake at same place either on bed or on floor.
Who - ??? So who will wake up first this time??? READERS, are you saying both together? (well me too).
BUT, we are WRONG it will be Lady Anjaly... and just like last two night she will knock the door in worry of "where is khushiji??" LOL..LOL

BTW, linny how many nights are still left before 'THE' night...???

P.S. JO, i just love your song selection.. it so just PERFECT!!! Thank you for adding one more english song in my database...!! Loved it!!
And JO to your question why A.S.H is in MIA mode... so well Shassy is busy with her higher studies (PG) , Hoopoe is on vacation (visit in India) and i am simply caught up in Job, swinging moods & preparation for vacation.

Edited by A_Soul - 23 August 2013 at 1:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adyabablio09Jo_PinchysarahehsanGirlOfFireAquilinehoopoegmsk

shipra.aqua Goldie
shipra.aqua
shipra.aqua

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Waiting...
Update soon...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilineA_Soul

Jo_Pinchy Goldie
Jo_Pinchy
Jo_Pinchy

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Same happenings from last three nights but yet so distinct..

First night:
They were - She was Shocked and Froze and he calm himself in her.
Situation - Khushi woke up just before attack from the animal in her husband
Where - Both woke up in the cage
Who - Khushi woke up First

Second night :
They were - She fought back and he angered, she got hurt... unconscious she became but you didnt mention how he met his clam sleep (but I think few animals are not interested in almost deadlivings, so just left her that way.. and about his coming back to normal sense, hmm... it must be regular process which you have not shown yet)
Situation - Khushi woke up, a one step before, at the time when he tie his mouth and run for food
Where - Lordy woke up in cage and Khushi on his bed
Who - Lordy woke up First

Third night :
They were - She was Scared & Surrender herself and he found solace in her without hurting her
Situation - Khushi came with food at the same time he needs it. A step even before.
Where - (I think) both will wake at same place either on bed or on floor.
Who - ??? So who will wake up first this time??? READERS, are you saying both together? (well me too).
BUT, we are WRONG it will be Lady Anjaly... and just like last two night she will knock the door in worry of "where is khushiji??" LOL..LOL

BTW, linny how many nights are still left before 'THE' night...???

P.S. JO, i just love your song selection.. it so just PERFECT!!! Thank you for adding one more english song in my database...!! Loved it!!
And JO to your question why A.S.H is in MIA mode... so well Shassy is busy with her higher studies (PG) , Hoopoe is on vacation (visit in India) and i am simply caught up in Job, swinging moods & preparation for vacation.

Thanks dear A_SOUL. I would appreciate if you could link that song *
**I'll Stand By you*** on this space. It would be easily available for the comrades and listeners here to play it, rather then clicking on the link I had provided. So, yes I like your song selections too.. The latest song, from which movie? 

Okay now ,That explains why the A.S.H team has disappeared. Your comments and analysis on the chapters and the three nights are really fab. The contrasting changes in both Lordy & Khushi are visible.The last one, yes I'm sure that Lady Anjali will interrupt.
 Happy that you showed up. I was the one who always showed up in the end with rare visits to Arhasia. But thanks to the summer here, had great time visiting Arhasia and reading the messages on the parchment... Alright dear. take care. 

Edited by Jo_Pinchy - 23 August 2013 at 4:36am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09sarahehsankarsvinuAquilinehoopoeshassmaverickmartinkhareshelleymarch2011A_Soul

prati_incept Senior Member
prati_incept
prati_incept

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
ohhh 
my prayers are with you and your family
take care

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilinehoopoemaverickmartinA_Soul

Go to top