Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 110)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

I am sorry that I am disappointing you all with my prolonged absences. But I really can't help it, things are happening so suddenly that I haven't a clue of how to run things smooth. I am trying. I am waiting for the day I can return in all my vigour and cheer to the Inn to narrate to you the rest of this beloved tale. Not to mention how excited I am that we are about to hit our second century! *whispering yay!* Dad's been asked to meet his Doctor on September 11th, so it will be on September 11th that we will get to know if Dad has to extend his stay here or if he can go back. Just pray for him when you remember, folks. I am certain it's all your prayers and the prayers of my family that's seen him through these two months. I am really indebted to you all for this. I know I have to thank each one of you for filling this thread with the colours of joy and wishes. I will, when I return. Till then, love you all and missing you all vastly. A warm "Rabba Ve" to all the new readers whom I will greet and welcome rightly when I come back. 

Edited by Aquiline - 21 August 2013 at 9:40pm

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzpsruthizi-qehushniyasweettintuPantheraoncashreelakshanArshi_fan2010aspalasPotatoefreaksangeethbalaprimishaMouktikaBentleysunshineswirlmaria1878Pihu7binduknitvijusib_12LeafsshalinikanagusoniachammumbibiNiksAngellankans_mgshoobieDrNoureendimishraARSHIfan001Ammmshreyasoniasomeoneipk19sayanahellgirlyush-swtBublyKhushiangelroseyMaz786SaraPhoenixdasudisaSaRunHoliccbea_romsamarablogarshi_roxswatikguptashipra.aquaBARUNODAYAlilakumariacnwbarbiebalakarsvinudarya20Chochoo83khusiarnavhatelove_1Mxk3444crazyaddictionvidya.sanjayrockingsonitanya_vi-Keerthi-prabha75sarahehsanthe_breezedhrashteemeem17Jo_PinchyLeenaRocksshijinareneeshhoopoemarch2011moonlight2630momoahmdsiamesecatshassJammy-russelskhushikshubhangiA_Soul-Farwa_Ibrahim-rini_katgmsksaomomSankiPagalSofnaangeldream14Shalveriti4uMysticRiver

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Don't worry dearest Lin... Your Dad needs you now... Ensure you are there for him.. As for us.. We are always here.. Waiting... You can get back after things eases out a bit...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

snowy435Mouktikatanya_viJo_PinchysarahehsanAquilineshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 182 :
Rabba vey Aqua,hoping u r dng well...
Again a fab update... The first Lady of the castle is still reeling under the affect of last night happenings...confused n angry at the same time... But what surprised me is she is not afraid of sleeping with him in the same room but dislike to sleep in that cage,unbelievable,,was this cz she has no other choice than sleeping with him that she is not thinking about it...
Well Raizada,how long u r gng to fight this attraction..haar tho maan na hi padega ek din...
Hmmm now new sleeping arrangment with the cage hung in the mid air..will this work...at the midnight Khushi will find her way to this cage,right??thats what she did last time too first denied to sleep in the cage n lately found her refuge in the cage,but it didn help her frm his attack last time n It didn this time too...he is transforming alot with Khushi's presence,why this happening??????
And then began the mid night scary horrible chase,but this time Khushi ia adamant to fight back,so she bit him,didn she knw that don provoke the angry animal it will angry the animal further,but she doesn knw that her husband became a beast,right,so this is the only option she has right now,to fight back and the fighter that she is ,she bit him a bad move,very bad one...
And he did the same too...but the result is terrific,is he poisonous too,that she fell unconsious,but it did happen in the past too,when he kissed on her lips...whats the mystery????
Now now came the caring Arnav,the one who cant c his khushi in any harm,hence the rescue mission...
Ohhh I love that scene,holding her n cheeck on his chest...
new sleeping arrangement,Khushi sleeping with Anjali,how long it will last .this too cant live without each othet,its obvious,and sure they will find a way to come back to each other soon... Lordy shows the sign already by not leting her go the night...and Anjali.definitly know how to play with words...yes my Lord ,she will be always yours b only yours...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchysarahehsanlilakumariacnwAquilineshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Rabba vey my dear... We are all here n will remain so..din worry about us... Take care of uncle..we need to see him all healthy n fine...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarahehsanAquilineshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 183 : wowww started with all warmth n tenderness...but how can be they the Arnav n Khushi the pair we loved if they were not on each others throat,so here come the epic war..hahah     mannn will these two ever change??????hmmm so Lordy is not at all in a danger mood now...
Anjali vey well know how to push the right button..damn man,do u think she will drift away from u ever?????
Look both are not happy with the new arrangements cz of same reason,cant be witb each other,but will they ever admitt..??????..*sigh*...
Lopk she cant resist tp go to him..poor girl..eventhough he act as if it annoy him,he too sure pleasd to see her in his door,right????hmmm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_PinchysarahehsanAquilineshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 184 :
Oh my God what was that... Lin I LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT... My heart beats still rapidly...awww... Wowww moments a lot...
So she connect the dot n came in to right conclusion about not angry him by resisting...wise Lady I must say...n bringing food for him n staying calm for him n allow him to whatever he intented to do with her...n he calmed witn the help of her scent n taste...can we expect this more often from now on..now that Khushi know how to calm his madness will he accept it too...i am waiting for the morning to arrive...excited about their morning confrontation...

Jo_PinchysarahehsanAquilineshassmaverickmartinA_Soul

lilakumariacnw Goldie
lilakumariacnw
lilakumariacnw

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
lovely updates Linn..
the way he called her name was soo soothing,...i couldnt believe he is the same beast he was he other day...
getting more curious and confused..
anjali knows the right words for her brother... hope he will do something abt keeping her with him always...
arshi scenes always have passion .. u wrote that so beautifully... i always get the feel of seeing them...
i was also feeling sad when she went  to anjali's room...he again called her name... i felt like he was pleading her not to go... did she hear that..??... did she Linn ..???
ifelt sad for him... didnt like him defeated...

bablio09Jo_PinchysarahehsanAquilinegmskA_Soul

lilakumariacnw Goldie
lilakumariacnw
lilakumariacnw

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
so our khushi really working hard with her brain...good...
hope her thoughts r all in right direction... maybe like that she can save him... (but that story they played during the festival still scares me.. if thats the clue for the future...)

yeah..whats with his tongue..even i have that doubt..?? ...omg..she she really going to ask her jiji ...Embarrassed...
her fight with innermind was nice to read... i loved the fact yhat she is standing by her husband even in his beastly form... i felt soo much respect for her... Approve

whats he doing... everytime i ask this same question ..

."his dark eyes trying to recognise her"... when they were staring ... she saw..." how the darkness was slowly fading away..." ...
so..its really true that he never remember a single thing... but even in his beastly form it seems she can somehow recognise her...and those words r giving me hope... or is it just my illusion..???Confused..

i will have to wait for the story to unfold..right.??...
thanku LINN...

bablio09Jo_PinchysarahehsanAquilinegmskA_Soul

Go to top