ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES - Page 105

Posted: 10 years ago
Ch 185

first five lines of the update...and I couldn't stop my smile for this, just like u said, smile-inducing girl. After the last night in Arashia, though not truly surprised, It feels serendipitous to see Khushi smiling as such. Its her first day since her wedding when we see her so cheerful. And so contagious is her smile that I couldn't help but feel at peace for her.

Of course, Lordy and his haughtiness would never bend down to pick them up and dispose them off!

typically him! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and even more surprising that instead of frowning at his haughtiness..she's smiling. Typically the Khushi we all love...the ever smiling one!

Honestly, by the time Khushi came down for breakfast, I wasn't expecting lordy to be still there. but, good tht he was there nd tht he asked for not to disturb khushi's sleep. 😊

LOL...I couldn't stop laughing at the embarassing situation duo found caught themselves into wen they saw lord Akash kissing his wife. I am still laughing imagining their expressions...especially typical khushi ones. *wink* but wait...he DID give the looks that 'if he should kiss her?' :o however, I like the way u describe lady Anjali's keen and curious eyes at her favorite couple...and her pokings and silences at just the right times.

liked the sisters time together. the way u wrote it with nervousness, laughter, sharing and comforting...u make me feel glad too tht the sisters are there for each other.

'And the prakash brothers!' πŸ˜† offourse...ipkknd was incomplete without the prakash brothers and so is any arhi story. But, wat is different about u and this story is the fact tht u give them a good share of the spotlight. everytime u bring them in focus, It makes me smile with the thought 'There's no way linny wud do injustice to any charactr'. and i mean to say the same for the garden staff as well. Keep this attitude up.

but wat was adorable was how JP got excited hearing 'Everyone knows Prakash brothers!' and that was brilliantly put forth with all the respect showering and sisters cracking up at his suddenly changed demeneour.

The lordy clouds...ahhh! *dreamy sigh and then giggling*

liked the humbleness and encouraging nature of khushi whixh re-ignited the willingness in the garden staff to do their chores with renewed passion. Khushi herself lending a hand not caring for a sec of her changed status as the First lady of the castle... so much like her!

Nani says-the garden may serve some divine purpose...! Ummm...u caught me the words of ur riddles agn. wonder wat purpose would that be? Also about the rose bush and the fall...argh! I never catch a thing myself.

however...loved the chap. and now waiting eagerly to hear the laughter of one who never laughs. ;)
And finally...

Ch-186

Honestly Linny, u hv got me spell-bound. I don't think I'll ever be able to say tht this particular update wasn't good or satisfactory or anything like that. For every update I feel the same butterflies meddle with my senses both before and after reading an update in anticipation of wat is gonna happen now. And same stands for this 186th chapter. But this time again...even though u talked of Lordy...which did hv me squealing but still my greedy heart was a little upset because u didn't talk in detail of 'the surge in his emotions' in morning on having found her sleeping beside him and on the rug. But I hope u'll narrate tht to us soonest.

Besides that, foremost...I liked that Khushi initially chose to walk to his room and do all the thinking. had she really not been willing in her heart, i dont think she would hv chosen to even stand there...and all her thinking about where to spend thenight in Lady Anjali's room. and then the way she ws questioning herself if to stay or not was well written. ...especially the line-'what if he needs her again?' πŸ˜‰

I liked the way lady Anjali put forth the contrast- 'while u can't sleep alone at night, he has trouble sleeping in night'. and then, how she infers of Lordy sleeping peacefully only in her lap...and the way khushi's blushing yet being modest. And aww! despite being still mad deep within, she still defends him.
The way Lady Anjali questioned-"and don't u want to see yours?" I m sure at first it mst set flutters in khushi's stomach but offcourse like u said stubborness in both...none wants to seek the other first. yet the way both were longing to see the other approach ws beautifully described...especially the word war with subconscious.

Her restlessness eventually won...but couldn't stand her desolate expressions wen she thought lordy was asleep...however, offcourse my heart did somaursalts to see her eventually come bk nd lay at the CENTER of the bed close too him. Oh and i toally fainted reading these lines-
And in the stillness he smiled, because he was enveloped in her scent once more, he knew she was there, right behind him, on his bed.
And offcourse on seeing,helplessly in love, lordy have his share of studying her face in peace and fall in a sound sleep.
I m totally smitten by u lordy, ur words Linny and without any doubt, by TbTbr!
Mavs...I not quoting your poem as I m logged in through tab...but its beautiful! I hv told u before and I'll say it agn...ur choice of words totally affect me. Keep it up!
Originally posted by maverickmartin

πŸ˜†
Dhanyavaad, Shassy! First I see 8 lines being emboldened. Abhi I see 15 lines. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I was missing the A.S.H.'s lamba-chaura gyaan-dene-wala comments! Now Soulie's back... So... *wink wink*

Now that I'm done, I want more. Sorry, Linnie, couldn't help it!

lolz mav, was half awake, half asleep...  realized quite late that i had been highlighting the verses in my mind only...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wink wink buddy... πŸ˜›

meg..you are crazy!! but in a very shweet way... loved reading your comments...πŸ€— Edited by shass - 10 years ago
which poem mjhy bhi do link or page no n which comment mav is talking abt
After long time got to read an update πŸ˜ƒ oh oh Its soo touchiee to see our arrogant lordy controllin himself for not to go near kushi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But this bewitching village flower scented girl s too gud to go by herself πŸ˜† πŸ˜† TYPICAL LOVE πŸ˜†

Atlast our lord cn have some peaceful sleep inhailin tat flowery smell πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

DO u have any special perfume n mind while u write tat village flower scent πŸ˜† if so mention its name na...wanna smell it 😊 for a long time im thinkin how it would smell πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
Oh...Linny..i loved it...
It. Was soo sweet...cute...i was liike...why cant they express their feelngs...??...but...yeah i know... I dont knowhow many times read the update... The feel of this update was sooo good...
What lady anjali told is so true...both r stubborn...so much...
I loved the wifely thoughts ofkhushi...plannng to run away... To catch her husband'sattention... I really wanted arnav to comelooking for her atleastin pretense of seeing his sister...
It wasnce to read her talking with her subconcious mind...its concern extends. To both of. Them...loved that thought...that comes only when we consider a person as our own...
I felt sooo...very happy when she returned the second time...seems like anjali is slightly wrong...its not that she cant sleep alone...she cant sleep without him...
I was waiting to read arnav's thought..he is not allowing any "emotions"..or "sensations" to dwell in his mind...still hekissed her palm and went...
He is waiting for her to sleep...   So that he can turn and see her... To sleep looking at her...
I loved it..loved it...loved it...loved it...loved it...
Hugs... For. You... Linny...

Happy Onam... To the great story teller..and all the lovely readers over here
Rabbave!

remember meπŸ˜•
how  u deary? hope all is well at your end & all the readers n comrades doing good too.
N how r our arshi in arhasia? cant wait to catchup with all the updates.

will see u around soon inshaAllah.

RabbaveπŸ€—