Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES (Page 100)

the_breeze Goldie
the_breeze
the_breeze

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
OMG two wonderful and amazing updates in such quick succession! I must say I wanted to jump around with joy! Dancing

Hmmm, coming to chapter 183, what I found very characteristic of Arhi was the fact that the care for each other but wouldn't admit to it even under the threat of mortal danger LOL... So our dear gal wakes up to the gorgeous view of molten caramel eyes full of concern... Sigh, what I would give to be in her place Embarrassed... Anywho, so the arrangements are in place and he seems much more disturbed by it than I had thought possible, case in point the end of CH 183... Those sentences conveyed so much despair and helplessness that I was left saddened and low... 

Now CH 184 was something I have wanted to see for a while... Khushi is finally putting her brain to use.. And I just want to pat the First Lady for her presence of mind... Good thinking and great deductions gal Clap... Now she could have easily avoided him knowing that he had changed again, but oh no, what does our Goddess of Mischief do? She goes into his room with food! LOL The whole monologue she had with her herself as to the pros and cons of doing this was just perfect... She is so trying to fool herself into thinking that the only reason she went in there with the food was to gain an upper hand over the Lord and test her theories... Yeah right! we believe you Wink

But my oh my, you gotta salute her courage... The entire scene gave me goosebumps and I fail to put in words what went through my mind when I read all that... The way he responded to her fear and the way she calmed him down just made me all warm and fuzzy...

Dear Lin, these chapters just reminded me of the reason I fell in love with your tale and I am truly lucky to be a member of the Land Of Arhiasia..

Will be waiting for more... Take care and lots of love Hug

your Breezy 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

Sunandha Senior Member
Sunandha
Sunandha

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
beautifull...

AquilineA_Soul

Annie12 Senior Member
Annie12
Annie12

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
There was such  sweetness in this update. Loved it

AquilineA_Soul

neha2013g IF-Dazzler
neha2013g
neha2013g

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
amazing update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

jahnvi.luvs.ASR IF-Rockerz
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
here i come and get shocks of the day...
first my inbox was full hence no PM and i was like what the...facepalm hand gesture smiley
then meg told me something about IPKKND 2...i thought may be she is just kidding n there might be fake news about it...but it was all DOUBLE WHAT THE...m so angry that i may kill someone...screaming smileyshocked smiley
but the third shock of the day...three three updates on your story...OMG u made my day Aquiline...after that stupid stupid news...its just ur amazing updates that diverted my mind...pleasant surprise smiley

coming to updates...
the 182nd one...OMG khushi fought him but that only angered him and made him hurt her...but then when arnav woke up...the care and attention he showed to her...he hates her but he still has these feelings for her in his heart and he asked anjali to take khushi with her but he was unwilling...just like her...it dint matter how much he hate her...or she hate him...all matters is that they unknowingly want to be with each other...

then the last update...u left me speechless...i dont know what i wrote there in this post...all i can say i just love ur story so much...writing everything totally keeping in mind the time line, characters and everything...its amazing...beyond imagination...'

khushi was afraid yet she went ahead to help him out...she is trying to reach out for him help him out...even if it takes her surrendering herself in front of him...

i just bow down to u Aquiline...for giving this beautiful, amazing and literally awesome story...i love you spray paint emoticon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AtyayJo_PinchyAquilineA_Soul

libbyferns Groupbie
libbyferns
libbyferns

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Chapters 183 and 184 are just mindblowing!  Both the chapters are written so beautifully.  Thank you for giving us back to back updates.

AquilineA_Soul

hot.cakes Senior Member
hot.cakes
hot.cakes

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Oooh what a thrilling chapter... Absolutely loved iT!!

AquilineA_Soul

-DobByDoDgeR- IF-Dazzler
-DobByDoDgeR-
-DobByDoDgeR-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Is she like his cure or summat
Loved it

AquilineA_Soul

Go to top