Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy4ArnavSR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: shass

<font color="#006699"><font size="2">meg..you <font color="#FF0000" size="4">are</font> crazy!! but in a very shweet way... loved reading your comments...</font></font>πŸ€—

Thank u shassy! I m indeed crazy! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... all for lordy offcourse. *wink*
shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kushipugly

Rabbave!

remember meπŸ˜•
how  u deary? hope all is well at your end & all the readers n comrades doing good too.
N how r our arshi in arhasia? cant wait to catchup with all the updates.

will see u around soon inshaAllah.

RabbaveπŸ€—

WOOO HOOO... KP..KP...KP!!!!

ofcourse we remember you n we missed you terribly!!! am so happy to see you back, may be the old gang will finally get to spend time togather,may be we'll get the old happy days back...
πŸ˜›

WELCOME BACK BUDDY...
πŸ₯³

LOVE YA !!πŸ€—

PS; sorry linny, wasnt going to write anything coz its 149th page already n if it continued to 150th or beyond..it may shut down the thread...but i couldnt help shouting out to kp..😳

Edited by shass - 10 years ago
karsvinu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think time for new thread and may be a new chapter tooπŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š
Pavina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what can i say to u...i don believe anyone can write such a poetry...m completely in awe...u manage to make this my fav story ever...such a epic writing...m lovin it more n more...each tym i read i kind of getaddicted to it more...
i can never get enuf of dis...so i wil hav to say update soon...waitin very eagerly...
khushi n arnav are so deeply connected now i hope the size of ego goes smaller n love gets bigger...
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
My dearest readers, comrades and silent likers...I am really touched by the amount of dedication and patience you have for me and this tale we all love. I may open the new thread either very late tonight or tomorrow morning. But probably no chapter update coz I am yet to write the next one. Was just too busy this entire week. Thanks a lot for all your love. Dad is fine and the doctor's given a satisfactory report. Dad's leaving tomorrow so I am just caught up in the emotional whirlwinds of his departure...
..Saraa.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquiline

My dearest readers, comrades and silent likers...I am really touched by the amount of dedication and patience you have for me and this tale we all love. I may open the new thread either very late tonight or tomorrow morning. But probably no chapter update coz I am yet to write the next one. Was just too busy this entire week. Thanks a lot for all your love. Dad is fine and the doctor's given a satisfactory report. Dad's leaving tomorrow so I am just caught up in the emotional whirlwinds of his departure...

We can wait for the update dear no worries! πŸ˜ƒ

I can take it as far as your are continuing the story, your story is in my top 2 favorites! πŸ˜ƒ

Keep Rocking Aquiline!πŸ˜‰
19sayana thumbnail
Rabba ve Lin..

Ur updates are always soothing... 

N very happy to learn about your father... God bless you both...

Waiting for update... 
19sayana thumbnail
Rabba Ve Linny..

Any update coming from you is always sooothinggg...

Happy to listen about your father... May god bless you both...

Waiting for update...
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Chapter 186: Longing for the Other

She wondered what she was to do. Lady Anjali had not asked her why she had left for Lord Arnav's bed chamber last night nor had the kind lady insisted that Kushi spend the present night in her room. The choice was Kushi's at liberty, which consequently made the decision-making difficult.

It is always difficult to decide by ourselves, even though we have already take the decision we want other to come & say the same to us.

... He had laid her on his bed from the rug, indicating he accepted her presence in his room despite his demand that she sleep with his Di.

I loved the way you showed what could be his action meant to him

"No," Kushi interjected hastily, "He- he was quite harmless. I mean, he-" She blushed remembering the way his burning mouth had kissed her shoulders and neck. How was she to tell all that to Lady Anjali, especially if she were to ask about the questionably overheated tongue? "He was just restless and hungry..." Why am I always defending that heartless monster?

The para left me grinning widely..!!

Fight between conscious & unconscious enjoyed by conscious & unconscious both part of my brain consciously & unconsciously both the ways. πŸ˜‰ Fab!!! πŸ‘

Lady Anjali grinned in the dark, "There is one thing that is common in you two after all."

She is such a lady... wahkyabaathain Lady Anjali...

Kushi lay down as well, but she couldn't stop staring at the door through the dark. She was hoping and wishing he would come down and see if she was well or at least if she as there and had not run away. Maybe I should run away to the South Village just to irk him and get his attentionKushi decided in a rage after nearly half an hour of waiting.

Ohh this is the best phase of love..seeking attention...!
Just superb!!

Kushi was ready to retort, I was forced to be a wife so was not prepared in the skills of good wifeliness!

Ha haha... What a reason...!! Fantastic Linny!

And then he had noticed the apple and he had frowned confusedly for he never took fruits when he had his nightly torments and he was sane enough to discriminate between fruit and fleshier foods.
Interesting... very interesting...!

He felt the mattress weigh behind him, at the other end of the bed. He closed his eyes, his imagination seeing Kushi lift the skirt of her night gown as she climbed into the bed. Strangely, his imagination expressed itself extremely existent because he could feel the weight moving towards the center of the bed where he was and then there was stillness again. And in this stillness he smiled, because he was enveloped in her scent once more and he knew she was there. Lying right behind him, on his bed.

I don't know what am I feeling right now... I can't name it but it is deep very deep..!!
after longing for each other a silent presence of your partner... Uff nothing special yet so special... Simple pure & beautiful..!!

It needs immense talent to write simple with pure simplicity... Bless you girl..!!   

... little blue satin nightgown, her curves prominent in the attire, and the moonlight glistened on the gown, making it appear almost white. But he was not interested in her gown.

I got what you wanna convey but still a question why did you write that...strange!

Iss Scripting ke kya kehne...!!!

•          He was secretly hoping to feel the weight of the bed differ at the end of his bed that would manifest if she got into it but, for a long minute, there was only silence and no movement on the part of the nightly visitor of his room.
  •          And then he too fell asleep, the little distance between them not a dearth to how drawn they were to each other, even when they were asleep.

Just for you Lordy... especially when he wished she stop n return!

Kabse Hai Dil Mein Mere Armaan Kai Ankahe
Inko Tu Sunle Aaja Chaahat Ke Rang Chadha Jaa
Kehna Kabhi To Mera Maan Haai

Lagta Hain Yeh Kyu Mujhe Sadiyon Se Chaahu Tujhe
Mere Sapno Mein Aake Apna Mujhko Banake
Mujhpe Tu Kar Ehsaan Haai

P.S. yes Jo, the song dedicated by one of the reader is of Splits-villa!! And Fari, that is the song i was talking abt while ago to you to listen at the time when we feel to hear some sad songs...!!

Enjoy
H
Soul

Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5