Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
such a pleasure to read an update from  you...fantastic update...absolutely loved it...keep it up
vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was so cute of Khushi behaving like a perfect wife of course with a lot of ego :)
Elle.Frost thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Khushi went back for arnav 🤗
can't wait to read more...
Please update soon
Thanku for PMing
soniachammu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing love
As always it is their love vversus their stubborness and ego
And yet their love wins at the end of the day:)
Thanks a bunch for the pm
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh... I felt it was so short... Never wanted to stop reading...
MithilaTorr thumbnail
beautiful! I had always wanted to see how the relationship would build. Please don't hurry with story line.
Hope your Dad is ok and may God bless him.
Take care
hellgirl thumbnail
rabba ve...

lovd it...
its so beautiful how both r yearning for each other
but can't do that ...
this situation best suit the lines "MOHABBAT DUR JANE NA NAFRAT PAAS AANE NA DE"...

finally u wrote arnav's monology when he woke up on the rug with khushi beside him...

*yaaeee dancing around* thanx for update we know that u r really held up these days still u took out tym to update...

i'll pray for uncle's gud health...

all the best for appointment...
seshatree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
simply awesome..beautifully written...
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh what a wonderful portrayal of the longing!Just goes to show how inseparable they are .. 

And in a matter of few nights - that too dreadful ones at that ... Khushi's heart careens and longs to be with him .. 
Just the thought of what if he may need her that night as well makes her restless.. Despite the stubborness and the fight she puts up with her subconscious mind she is found seeking her husband in the throes of the darkness engulfed room of his... 
The disappointment of seeing him slumbering without caring abt her how abts was so painful ... and she retreats ... But only to return ... :) and why not ... Isn't this what makes her The Khushi we all know?

Now the Lordy! 
Of all... what stood out for me was he kissing her palm that morning! and later when he abruptly sits up sensing her leave stretching his hands in the direction she left! 
Later when they slept i was hoping he would hold her hand like the way we had it in the show! That would have added to the effect! :)
But Lordy and his arrongant pride ... and heavy ego! arrgh! Yes Khushi you must leave him and go to the south village just to irk him! which in any case will happen soon... when she will have to leave for the ritual .. and by then the lordy must have gotten so used to her that it will only be sheer torture to not have her around! wow! cant wait for that! :)

Thanks a lot for the update Lin! :) 
This was a super pleasant surprise for me this morning! 

And i apologise for not having commented for the prev one! I had been meaning to read it all over again with the analysis of nani's story ... but asli duniya has kept me on toes! :(

P.S:- Will the night continue? And will we get a glimpse of Lordy finding solace and hence keeping the transformation at bay? :)
Edited by LeenaRocks - 10 years ago
libbyferns thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm and this is a very well written chapter.
Both are very stubborn. Loved how your portrayed their inner dilemma to be with each other.  
 And thank you for assuring your readers that you will not abandon this story.  Just waiting to read more of it,but take your time.