Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

revathysugathan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful beautiful beautiful πŸ‘ πŸ€—
Thanks for taking out the time to give us this chapter. The inconsequential, or so we think, have been highlighted and thus slowed the pace of the story and swerved it from the horror of Arnav and Khushi's night. Perfect!!! l love the way u focus on other characters as well as that was the magic of IPKKND in the beginning  And that kiss between Payash and Arhi witnessing it made me 🀣 The expressions were priceless.

Poor Khushi - remembering all the heated moments between the two - OOOH I was also reliving the same darling 

In short, perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful.. <3
Khushi is sooo cute..<3
siamesecat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back! Great update.
libbyferns thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm.  Wonderful update as usual. And you are right each and every character in your story plays a special role, I just love these Prakash brothers.
We are also awaiting for the rare sight of Lord Arnav smiling!
Take care of your Dad, as each day with our parents are precious.
mahnoormalik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
rabba ve lin di
wow tht was such a sweet update i really wanted to see our lordy lord's reaction but i guess ill have to wait for thtπŸ˜‰

loved the bonding between khushi and payal it was so cute  
 praying your dad returns to full health inshallah 

waiting for your next update

luv noor
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm...so Lordy chooses not to confront or speak to Khushi...I can imagine for a person who is desperate not to show the deep emotion he has for his wife running away is the only option...πŸ˜†
Nice to see Payal and Khushi making their mark on the Raizada household...
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aww tc...thnk u 4 the update...pray everything gz well with yr dad.
KhushiPM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great concept
poor khushi
great update
mbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aha my goodness those maids are quick! She goes for a shower and comes back to a spik and shiny clean room aha I need one of those :P
Ooo interesting "look" that lord Arnav and Khuhsi shared as he was leaving for work..,makes me wonder if he would have done or will do something along the same lines as Akash in the future :P
Ha! But your right...definently wan to know lord Arnav's reaction t having woken up in their state...
Aww it's so sweet how both Khushi and Payal interact with the servants and how diligently they are doing their assigned duties!
Especially their banter in the kitchen put a smile on my face :)
Ooo and nani is making some connections..,Khushi..the rosebush...falling into lord Arnav's arms...hmm...what does she know?...curiosity curiosity...
Pavina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what can i say?
it just get me hooked up...u play magic wid ur words..n it was a very very beautiful chapter...nthn said and yet so much of emotions, chemistry i felt in this chapter...
bravo...beyond words...lukn forward for mor