Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

medharees thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Lin
our prayers are with u...it's just a dark night and hope uncle gets better...u tk cre and tk ur time we'll be waiting for u at the inn...
shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rabba ve ...

Guys.. we all have suspected past connection of khushi,arnav n shyam... was thinking that may be lordy's n khushi's parents were friends and/or business partners... may be khushi too belonged to a lord's family. we see that her carriage was going somewhere, may be her parents were going to the party at Raizadas or coming from it.
at the same time, its obvious that there's some kind of conspiracy going on against the Raizadas at their house n the ''third man'' has a major role in it... may be khushi's parents were witness to the foul play or may be they knew something about the sinister plans of the third man, n he in turn not only killed lordy's parents but also khushi's.

There's one very wild theory and don't ask me why i think that but i just do..call it instincts.. i feel, may be the third man was also a friend/business partner, though he could be a relative too.. n whatever plans he had perhaps did not complete.. may be,just may be he could still be alive somewhere n may be Gen's related to him, a son or something... n was sent with the motive of fulfilling those plans.. or perhaps, he died n was related to the Gen n he came to raizadas to take revenge.. that can explain the ulterior motives of why he married lady anjali.. n hp, am thinking besides our usual theory of ''cure'' related to lady anjali thing.

there's another wild guess too.. may be khushi was betrothed to lordy in childhood.. n he loved her.. but thinks she died.. and may be khushi reminds him of her in some way, may be her eyes do.. but destiny made them for each other n brought them together even after such a long time n after all that happened to them... imagine , if it does turn out to be this way then how much this will make lordy believe in God n destiny, another important lesson learned.? 😊

i know its over thinking... blame it on the long nights in which i can neither sleep nor study.πŸ˜†

hoopoe thumbnail
Rabba ve Arhasia...πŸ€—

Wishing you all a very "Happy Krishna Janmashtami"... 😊

smilesilently thumbnail
that was one amazing piece...πŸ‘
hoopoe thumbnail

Rabba ve...

LOVE is a consistent passion to give... not a meek persistent hope to receive.
                                                                                             ... Lord Krishna

Hmmm... the first half of the above verse reminded me of Lordy's approach to life and the second half of the verse reminded me of General's approach... Be it Lady Anjali or Lady Khushi, the former always try to GIVE love (even though in a crude way...πŸ˜‰) and the latter always hoping to RECEIVE love from the ladies... πŸ€” I guess this is another point in favour of Lord Arnav...

Arnav and Shyam... both have dark shades in their characters, but I feel its their principles, their individual approaches, their individual choices that's making the difference and compelling "Destiny" to favour one and disapprove the other...😳

LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Okie I know i said .. take your time and we shall wait Lin! But that was easier said than done! *doh*
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighttheworld

That was a grt update. You gave a lot of new informations on lord arnav today. I hv been reading this story for some time now. With each update I love it more and more. He is content with the fact that she is always his. His happiness on that was really visible. He can't be away from her nor can he be with her. Poor lord..!

Originally posted by: MEsw

Happy Independence Day...

This whole story is so mesmerizing.
what can I say.. it is same story, yet so different. the symbolism, the sequences of the scenes, makes it more awesome.

such a nice work, you write so well, it is palpable 

Originally posted by: ARSHIfan001

I read all the chapters in one go.. how can you write such beautifully ...
Speechless! Thank you for this wonderful reading experience! 

Hope to read more from you :D

Rabba Ve new readers...

Welcome, Welcome to the world of love & mystery called Arhasia...
Make your self comfortable and order your favorite drink,
Innkeeperbhaiya is here to help, dont feel bad he has habit to wink.. πŸ˜‰

I know thats poor try to rhyme..
Hope to catch you all time to time..

Enjoy your ride 
Soul
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Prenotes - Chapter 21...
Lin this is what you have said...

Originally posted by: Aquiline

If I had stated that updates will only be conducted on weekends: change of plans. Study leave and boredom have so battered me today, I decided to invite you over to Arhasia today. Also, I am trying to make my updates quicker because there is a lot more to go!! I am afraid this story will not be over even if it reaches chapter 80!!!

At that time only, one of our dear comarade echoed everyone's thought...!

Originally posted by: the_breeze

And I would love to read this story no matter whether it goes on till CH 80 or CH 180!!! 

And we have crossed Chapter 180.. and we are going strong..!! Whoa..!!
I was not part of the tale at that time but it feels so good to cherish such moments..
Linny i tell you, we wont mind if you cross even 400 chapters which you have already mentioned..!!

Love you darling
Edited by A_Soul - 10 years ago
karsvinu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shass

Rabba ve ...

Guys.. we all have suspected past connection of khushi,arnav n shyam... was thinking that may be lordy's n khushi's parents were friends and/or business partners... may be khushi too belonged to a lord's family. we see that her carriage was going somewhere, may be her parents were going to the party at Raizadas or coming from it.
at the same time, its obvious that there's some kind of conspiracy going on against the Raizadas at their house n the ''third man'' has a major role in it... may be khushi's parents were witness to the foul play or may be they knew something about the sinister plans of the third man, n he in turn not only killed lordy's parents but also khushi's.

There's one very wild theory and don't ask me why i think that but i just do..call it instincts.. i feel, may be the third man was also a friend/business partner, though he could be a relative too.. n whatever plans he had perhaps did not complete.. may be,just may be he could still be alive somewhere n may be Gen's related to him, a son or something... n was sent with the motive of fulfilling those plans.. or perhaps, he died n was related to the Gen n he came to raizadas to take revenge.. that can explain the ulterior motives of why he married lady anjali.. n hp, am thinking besides our usual theory of ''cure'' related to lady anjali thing.

there's another wild guess too.. may be khushi was betrothed to lordy in childhood.. n he loved her.. but thinks she died.. and may be khushi reminds him of her in some way, may be her eyes do.. but destiny made them for each other n brought them together even after such a long time n after all that happened to them... imagine , if it does turn out to be this way then how much this will make lordy believe in God n destiny, another important lesson learned.? 😊

i know its over thinking... blame it on the long nights in which i can neither sleep nor study.πŸ˜†

I dont known if he loved her in his childhood coz there is no where stayed that she reminds him of someones eyes or anything...he loathed her in their 1st meeting...soo...i dont knowπŸ˜•...But i support your other theories 😊...I'm missing Lin n her updates😭... Plz come back soon. Will pray for your father.😊..Take care of yourself too.😊
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thank you for the note...😊