ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES - Page 75

Posted: 10 years ago
Lord Arnav is totally different from the show...Here he is more harsh than the one in IPKKND..

But i dont understand if he knows that Khushi has nothing to do with Shyam why is he still punishing for the mistake done by General Jha...

And is Khushi triggering the beast or mellowing him down once he inhales her smell...
The last part was so beautiful that the beast found his peace in the hands of a Fair Maiden😛
Oh that was wonderfully written Lin.. along with khushi you had us also hanging in there...great update
Wow...such lovely updates...
Finally she its trying to find the curse...
Will he get a cure from this??????
Beautiful way of potraying the emotions...
Loved the updates..

U r awesome as usual.. 
Ures my comments on page 104 n 105 I guess
I am a new reader of dis story...I finished all of 184 chapters after reading continuosly for 2 nights and may I just say..I was blown away by ur writing...U have a talent of weaving magic through ur words and as a reader I was impressed by each chapter...each character has been developed wid care n love...It shows dat u have put a lot of thoughts while sketching da characters n wring da story...As a reader,dis story wad vry much succesful in transporting me to a world of illusions and surprises i.e Arhasia...I am in love wid Arhasia and its habitants..each character had some substance n an importance...dis story is so similar yet so different from da show...In show my favourite character was ASR obviously but dis is da first ff where its khushi...dis Lordy Lord is truly a beast..when I was halfway through n he had locked up khushi inside a dungeon,I was cursing him so badly and yet towards da last chapters da significant change in him made me a little attached to him...I would have loved it more if khushi could give him an actual punishment instead of just retorting bak...he so needed one from khushi...but I guess now he has taken some major steps towards humanity and has started caring abt his lady love...lavanya got a justified ending and dat made me really very happy..heres wishing lady La n master Aman a happy future ahead...I just hope now khushi finds a cure for Lordy Lord's curse and make him realise da true meaning of love n life...dont know how u r planing to disclose general Jha n his deeds to Lady Anjali but truly hope she will not loose her baby in da process...although I have noticed shyam n khushi's equation here is very different from IPK...here shyam somehow seem to care fr Anjali n da baby...he has a need for khushi to lift off da curse while in da show shyam was just a psycho who had an infatuation fr khushi...must say I like ur version more..it makes dis story less negative n goes wid da fairytale aura

Really looking forward to reading da tale of Arhasia..plss pm me when u update next..n plss update fast
Khushi is so child like...enjoying the present without a worry of the world even though she has a hell of a questions unanswered...😊
Aweee...it was so cute! I mean Arnav acted as if a baby longing for love is it?😳
Originally posted by crackerszone

I am a new reader of dis story...I finished all of 184 chapters after reading continuosly for 2 nights and may I just say..I was blown away by ur writing...U have a talent of weaving magic through ur words and as a reader I was impressed by each chapter...each character has been developed wid care n love...It shows dat u have put a lot of thoughts while sketching da characters n wring da story...As a reader,dis story wad vry much succesful in transporting me to a world of illusions and surprises i.e Arhasia...I am in love wid Arhasia and its habitants..each character had some substance n an importance...dis story is so similar yet so different from da show...In show my favourite character was ASR obviously but dis is da first ff where its khushi...dis Lordy Lord is truly a beast..when I was halfway through n he had locked up khushi inside a dungeon,I was cursing him so badly and yet towards da last chapters da significant change in him made me a little attached to him...I would have loved it more if khushi could give him an actual punishment instead of just retorting bak...he so needed one from khushi...but I guess now he has taken some major steps towards humanity and has started caring abt his lady love...lavanya got a justified ending and dat made me really very happy..heres wishing lady La n master Aman a happy future ahead...I just hope now khushi finds a cure for Lordy Lord's curse and make him realise da true meaning of love n life...dont know how u r planing to disclose general Jha n his deeds to Lady Anjali but truly hope she will not loose her baby in da process...although I have noticed shyam n khushi's equation here is very different from IPK...here shyam somehow seem to care fr Anjali n da baby...he has a need for khushi to lift off da curse while in da show shyam was just a psycho who had an infatuation fr khushi...must say I like ur version more..it makes dis story less negative n goes wid da fairytale aura
Really looking forward to reading da tale of Arhasia..plss pm me when u update next..n plss update fast

Rabba Vey CZ
its the way of greeting in Arhasia. Since our dear comrade Soul, who welcome all new readers in such awesome way, is busy in her personal life I m having the honor to welcome u on board. Welcome to the beautiful land of Arhasia and even more beautiful tale of Arhi. I hope u will feel comfortable in the INN n do remember to tell the InnKeeper about ur fav. Drink so tht he can arrange it before the next visit. As our beloved storyteller in under arrest by Capt. Responsibility for her father is at her place she might not b able to give regular installments of the tale till september but she will give updates whenever it will b possible for her. She will send out a pigeon to u too dear friend when she can otherwise look out for the change of title. In the meantime if u want to discuss something or just hang around a bit like we do u r welcome to pay visit in the cottage new room which was made by our dear comrade Meg famously known as Crazzy I hope u will find at least one comrade there. The address is
Cottage Room 14
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3682298
Regards
Comrade FarwaEdited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 10 years ago