Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

penrith thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow.. you know late last night I was very surprised that ch184 was already up  and I went to sleep only after reading this. This morning I woke up after having a weirfd dream about this chapter and then in the dream it self aI don't know why... it appeared to me that ch 185-186 were already up as well. so early this monring I opened computer top check it out but it wasn't true. I am not complaining that they weren't up hell I am surprised 184 followed 183 in such quick succession. I am just amazesd at how much impact your ff is having on me that its even affecting my sleep..

So as the author of this wonderful ff yyou are writing.. this is best compliment I could given you...

prati_incept thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant!!
... and she came back.. on her own free will... 
i can not stop re-reading it.. until the feeling of 'her being there for him' sinks in...

flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely freaking awesome update...loved it...kushi knows howto deal with her man...continue soon
Rabiabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter. Please continue soon!!!
russelskhushi thumbnail
wow what more could we ask for! ...such an amazing update... khushi is soo brave...i must give her a big applause ...
things are definitely going to change from here..hope arnav to realizes that.. 
loved the update...
-memorable- thumbnail
she couldn't stay away from arnav :)
Mouktika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Excellent this is becoming amazingly romantic and beautiful slowly making me hard to wait.

Thank u
aspalas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was INTENSE...splendid...πŸ‘

On top of that...continuous updates...Thank U darling...u r a swt hrt...πŸ˜›
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res1
UnRes
OMG! WHAT WAS THIS! My heart is beating sooo wildly in my ribcage. Lin it was terrific when Khushi said again dat she wont sleep in the cage i had tht smile on my face i felt it so cute. Khushi went to open da door n also tried to help lordy in removing his coat sweet. But u lordy i got so angry on u when u didnt allow her n moved away but later we got to know y awww felt attracted towards ur wifey na? She was too hard to resist na *cocking eyebrows in NK style* ah u n ur stubbornness SERIOUSLY... Aww is it difficult to sleep on da same bed bolo bolo... Oh god now the part which made me hold my breath. Oh god! When he left the food n sniffed the air I was abt to shout RUN but controlled... The crouching scene was so horrifying n then y did u fight khushi. The bite oh god! Thts the reason he has tht tongue the burning fire feeling wali tongue god! Then his worry for khushi but Lordy y r u worrying for her kahey babuwa? So he destroyed the cage n his attempt to recover her back... Just awesomeee update now he wants khushi to sleep with anjali for her safety. I just loved the whole update but most importantly the part where arnav says never again n the last when anjali says khushi is n always will b urs n he repeated it in her mind.
Btw isnt it unusual from any kind of animal tht Lordy 1st lick the food like he is making his tongue to b familiar with taste n then eat it. I m using the word animal coz he have to b tranforrmed in an animal coz of curse ... Loved da update linEdited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 10 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Res2
UnRes
Chapter 183
loved the update... Lordy caressing her cheek when she was sleeping as if he was making sure she was real his confirmation tht she was ok cause my heart filled with warmth... Felt a tug at my heart feeling sympathy for him... Dont know y but I felt really sad for him... Though I cant blame Khushi for wht she said but seriously I felt bad for Lordy... Oh wao his gaze to her lips reminded him of his 1st kiss n he wanted to kiss her again but damn this interruption... An almost kiss in Arhasia too.
''''''''when Lord Arnav paused in
the middle of the stairway and looked down
sadly at the closed door below within which
his wife was.'''''''
I though I couldnt feel more sorry for him but u proved me wrong oh god feeling sooo sorry for him. His only way to cure n happiness n he is keeping her away. I wonder he never wondered at how he controlled his beasty self near Khushi. Awww she didnt feel ok leaving her husband'sv room n wanted to pay a visit making an excuse. Awww I just loved this part
"What will you have then, your majesty?" She
dared him.
A cunning light shone in his eyes and the
candlelight in the room flickered against his
face, "You really want me to tell you."
Kushi gulped, but tried to keep a straight
face, "I think it would be judicious to hear it
some other day. Tonight I am sleepy and
Lady Anjali awaits my presence."
"Alright," he released her, "I will let you run
now, kitten, but I will get you one day. And
then I shall not spare you and you will find