Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
What can i say?!? *sigh*

It was a terrifying one  ... yet ended with warmth and tenderness! 

His preparation for the night was quite confusing ... not knowing what he was intending to do... but as the update progressed it was inferred that it was for her to escape should things go bad again..before he takes notice of it! 
But wasn't it an established fact that our Khushi was an inquisitive one here? Curiosity stricken she furthered herself into it and considered an escape route only when it was a tad late! 
Aww! but i so found her adorable despite the ugly nature of their marriage and his gruesomeness ...she wanted to bring in normalcy with her ways and talks! Thats what makes the Khushi of our beloved TBATBR... beloved!! :))

Arnav struggling to keep her at bay and riposting her instead... in full honesty .. i felt sad for him...*sigh* only if her believed her and understood that both are on the same side! Oh Dear Lord! i wish that epiphany set in him sooner... 

Now for the yet another terrifying episode of the beastly act! ... Man!! that was scary.. I really wonder what must have happened had she not pushed herself to fight and fallen unconscious? Also ... while she was ... why dint he continue with the play?or did he?  Both the times he fell asleep after the assaults(dunno if i can use the word here even)

And what happened next ... was awe-inspiring! i am left to revel over it! :)
This brought back the memories of the post kidnapping scene of the show here he almost looses her! *sigh*
Oh dear Lordy Lord ... I just hope you get to see things more clearly .. and sooner !

Lin!! Thanks for dropping by!! :)

maverickmartin thumbnail
I am terrified.
I am scared.
I am inquisitive. (Dragged the cage all the way to Arhasia?? From where? China?)
I am smiling, content. He loves her so.

This is just getting better and better. Lordy transforms and his bite is poisonous. Hmm. Oh, hoopoe, I miss you! You would do wonders with this chapter, for sure!
lighttheworld thumbnail
That was a grt update. You gave a lot of new informations on lord arnav today. I hv been reading this story for some time now. With each update I love it more and more. He is content with the fact that she is always his. His happiness on that was really visible. He can't be away from her nor can he be with her. Poor lord..!
flash90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont  know what to say..When the insanity of the beast becomes terrifying, the tenderness of Arnav
soothes the mind like  cool air blowing through..
Amazing update..

Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haailllaaa ... two two updates in a day..
And i hve to still catch up with the previous update..

Pheww finally smethng in form of a blessing with all d madness going on in d forum and in d life of ipkndians..

soo will b back soon aftr readng both d updates.. :D 

'edited'

Huuurreeeyyeee... FINALLY FIRST TIME EVR M THE FIRST ONE TO COMMENT AFTER YUR UPDATE..
arrre waah aree waaahhh  
Who was d first person i saw when i woke up tht i received such an amazing surprise ?? Eerrrmm.. πŸ€”
I guesss ME onnllyy. *chuckles* 

Ok done with my blabbering
Finally running to read d updates.. :D
Edited by gmsk - 10 years ago
neha2013g thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow... another update today :)
loved it...
maverickmartin thumbnail
First Lord of Arhasia, Lord Arnav Singh  Raizada. (That's my Res.) πŸ˜†
No. I won't read it now. But here's a ginormous, squeeezing hug to you for updating twice in one day. But for now, I want to talk to you. 
Edited by maverickmartin - 10 years ago
funloving thumbnail
Why don't u convert this story into a mini novel...this chapter was an edge of the seat thriller...can't wait for more..πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
maverickmartin thumbnail
Originally posted by: funloving

Why don't u convert this story into a mini novel...this chapter was an edge of the seat thriller...can't wait for more..πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Hey there, fellow reader. :) Yes, that is quite an idea, which the rest of us have thought about too. Btw, TB&TBR would probably have to be made into a trilogy/saga/series or well, separate books, because it would be one HEAVY mini novel of 400 chapters.

And it would be so much fun waiting for each book. πŸ˜ƒ