Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES - Page 54

shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rabba vey Aqi... The update was beautiful,as usual...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha75 thumbnail
excellent.  loved it.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
nice..interesting update..very good going..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ please do update soon..waiting for the next part eagerly...😊
shass thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KKKA

A QUIL ...THIS IS THE COLD WAR BETWEEN THE LORD N NOW

THE FIRST LADY

BOTH ARE STANDING AGAINST EACH OTHER

BOTH ARE READY TO GO TO ANY LENGTH TO PROTECT THEIR 

FAMILIES

BOTH ARE DETERMINED 

BOTH ARE SUFFERING

BOTH ARE AWARE OF EACH OTHER 

BOTH NEED TO FEEL THE OTHER'S PAIN 

BOTH NEED TO LET OFF THE STEAM

BOTH NEED EACH OTHER 

BOTH WANT EACH OTHER 

BOTH NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE OTHER 

THANKS FOR THE PM 

DOSTI DIVAS KI SHUBH KAAMNAYEIN 

SAMACHAAR YEH HAI KE MAUSAM SUHANA HONE MEIN ABHI 

SAMAY HAI ...KAALE BAADAL GHIREY HAIN ...KUCHH KARO KUCHH 

KARO IN BADLON KA KUCHH KARO

ALERT ME 

KKKA

Rabba ve dear KKKA... though we have never met officially,but i always read your comments n i like them alot...  wishing you on your special day...

jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aaj mausam h suhana...
update padhne ka h bahana...
what the what the what the...πŸ˜†

Crazy is a witch...she teases me and says that she is reading ur update when i was in college...huh but crazy m here...

Aquiline i wanna share a thing with you...Gosh Meg is gonna kill me if she found out that i told ya...one day i was talking to her and we were discussing TbaTBR and we were like we so want to treasure this story...we want a book so that we can read and relive these moments even when we wont be here on IF and Meg was like she want to read this story to her children and then grandchildrenπŸ˜† i know its sweet but the way she said was damn funny...so Aquiline when we'll be getting TbaTBR as a book

coming back to this update...the Prakash brothers are simply adorable and the way they helped khushi...their behaviour towards her just included respect but not awkwardness...and then khushi visiting Nani and the conversation...Nani is way too intelligent for this generation and knows how to get her way and Fortune...he knows about general right...i mean the stranger is it the incidence when they went to get hermit...the hut thing...

i was too hoping that they'll talk more about the wedding and all...

Lady Manorama is difficult but may be coz she is just trying to be protective for her family...and the lunch scene...arnav observing khushi not in investigative way but admiring her and trying to solve her...how she being in this situation is finding joy and relishing everything that he thinks is burden...

loved the update...thank you so much...love you
shass thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: A_Soul

Chapter 180: The Morning After the Wedding Night

I loved the unknown silence of known words of bedroom, well we can even say known silence of unknown words' Lovely start linny..!

a lovely start to your post..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kushi moaned in her sleep, stirring awake, and she breathed in the morning air that was strangely mixed with an intoxicating masculine scent. Her eyes sprang open and she found herself staring at the Adam's apple of a man.

The flutter of her eyelashes on his neck, as she opened her eyes, woke him up and the first thing that Lord Arnav saw was the gold bars from his nightmares. He stared in disbelief, lying immobile on the cold surface, but before he could connect with reality, warm breath brushed against his chin and he looked down to stare at the surprised face of Kushi, the veil still on her head.

Super beginning' and offcourse scripting'!

"Don't you dare tell her," he whispered.

Dhatteriki.. I was thinking what he is going to now, and why he is doing it now?
Lordy, if you wanna to say only this, you could have told that just like that, why so much BED THREATING'!! Lol..

lolz..even i was surprised at it in the beginning....lordy lordy hai.. he has his own ways n his own logic..πŸ˜†

Lord Arnav turned to pull out a new pair of pants from the wardrobe, "It's not my fault that you have no clothes here."

Hey Bhaggu.. kya insaan banaya hain tune' sorry sorry.. Hey Linny mate.. kya character likha hain tune'He is unbelievable!!!

this very characteristic of lordy is just like yours.. you too love to take ''panga'' all the time with people n irk them..πŸ˜†

He was about to move away when Kushi's indomitable voice dared to question him, "Are you going to prison me here like how you've prisoned your sister all these years?"

Oyeee'. Careful khushi careful' kuch batain purane zakham taza kar deti hain..!

Kushi didn't like how her marriage was empirically tagged fake and tried to reason, her eyes cast to the ground, "I may have been unwilling to your brother's insane demand but would I have said 'yes' to the sacred vow, put a ring on his finger and let him''," she paused, "''let him kiss me'..if I hadn't been a little willing?"

It must be so hard for her to say all this na'!

AGREED Souly.. just not that it made me think of...

''

'''Is this righteous, Goddess Mother? Kushi looked at the ceiling, her dripping sandals still held in one hand and her right foot on his wet bootprint, I do not know what is right anymore. I think his kiss has messed with my senses……

And then she remembered her sister's wedding and, without another thought, she raced out of Temple, her gentle footprints pressing upon his wet bootprints as she raced down the steps towards the dark horse before which stood……...her husband.''''

Ram stopped munching on his cookie and his gaze slid across the room to the door that was worrying everyone in the living room, the door within which the mother of his best friend had sealed herself in her motherly agony.

I loved this part' loved that Ram looked in particular direction but the way you described that single sight, BEAUTIFUL'!

strange but souly, there are times when i wonder if ram is related to khushi somehow..i mean more than emotionally. lets see..

"It is forbidden, you know that," Master Shashi reminded her gently, "Ritual permits us to see them only after one month of their marriage has passed."

Hainnn'!! Yeh kaisa ritual.. not happy I am!

me too... but i guess there'll be some major happenings taking place before they can reunite again..πŸ€”

There was a scene when shashi was walking in memory lane of khushi' and I was like now there cannot be any scene of it kind be as beautiful as it was' But you proved me wrong..
Considering Garima's emotional condition the THREE scenes you have woven with your ideas & words, I can't do anything else than bowing' Take a bow darling..!

INDEED!! Great going lin..hats off to you..

This time she didn't climbed willingly but she won't climbed down too..
This time she didn't wanted to wet herself but she won't stop herself from being wet in fighting with river water'
Yes, this time she will find the beauty of that soul behind the ugly anger'!!

SUPERB POINTERS..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Magic of Words...

•          '. he crept towards her, the pressed impressions of his hands on the bed fading away as he proceeded nearer to where she was perched'...
  •          Lady Anjali turned and handed Kushi a cup on a saucer, the steam of the coffee rising from the dark liquid and caressing the young bride's cheeks before it faded into the silent air.
  •          Just then the door opened, and the morning light fell through the doorway around the frame of a little boy'
  •          The very house felt orphaned''

Didn't I tell you, with the story, you give some thoughts to take note for real life...

"There is no fun in being careful."
Mischievousness is a sign of an eager heart.

This one is for you Garima aunty... 
[click on play to hear]

AS always.. great choice of song souly..😊

Chapter 181: First Day of the First Lady

"What else did you think I'd do, Om-jan?" JayPrakash pointed out, "Make you right the pile Imessed up? What sort of a Prakash policy would that be!"

'THE Prakash brothers' & 'Prakash POLICY' !!! wow, now that is something hilarious..!

it cracked me up totally.. HILARIOUS with capital letters !!πŸ˜†

', "Please do not force me to take up ladyship against my heart's content. I prefer being me. If I must sit in the armchair, I will, according to protocol. But not here before you where formality needs no place and where you are more a mother to me."

'''. Touched!!

now this tells why khushi is so loved by the whole world..loved it.

"Is something'' wrong with the First Lord? I presumed his anger was born out of his character but it seems there is a shade of him I am not aware of."

Lovely way of putting the question dear'

Then Nani spoke very seriously, her tone slightly sad, "Some things are hard to accept, and those we accept, we need not understand. Those we cannot understand is never in our control. And such things must not be tampered with. Do you understand, bitiya?"

NO!! not even I..!
Again wise words for life from wise linny..!

i loved those words.. one of my favs in the update.. coz that more or less explained nani's way of looking at things.. him..his ways..their past.. the curses.. linny muah...

"Good," Nani leaned back in her armchair, "There are many things I don't know about him myself. The only person who can offer you a truthful glimpse of what your husband really is him alone. But what you must know about your husband is something you are not yet ready to learn. You need to be stronger at heart if you are to know all there is to know about him."

I think to read Chinese is easier than understanding lordy.. he he!πŸ˜†

AGREED!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"But Nani," Kushi tried to reason, "I am his wife, I should know something about him lest its ignorance affect me. He is not the kind of man I can voluntarily converse with."

Ha ha.. Let me do the honors dear.. I would love to help you!

Bas yehi umeed thi tum se.. kaba'ab mein hadi..πŸ˜†

"Well then," Nani looked at Kushi, a clever light in her eyes, "I will tell you what I know about my grandson if you will tell me why you were forced to marry him."

Nani bhi na.. koi kachchi khiladi nahi hain'!

i was thinking the same.. nani bari mast cheez hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just then Fortune shrieked, "Intruder in the forest!"

Yeah bola smarty'! (I think fortune is 2nd birth of 'Sanjay' of Mahabharata fame, he could see everything by sitting next to Nani)πŸ˜†

hahaa...🀣🀣🀣..souly, Fortune mujh pe gaya hai, issi liya tau itna smart hai..πŸ˜‰  n i also think that fortune chup chup k sab ghar waloon pe spying karta hai..then gives report to nani.. see, she was not sitting quietly all these years in her room just like that, nani key jasoos ghar k koney koney mein pehley huey hain.πŸ˜†

Kushi was fearful. Who was Fortune referring to? The General? How could Fortune know the General had met with Lord Arnav and her when they were returning from the North Village? Or did Fortune mean someone else entirely?

@Bold: Linny now why do you put that words over there?? Tell tell?

its just  a thought that came to khushi's mind.. she doesn't know about the earlier forest incident, she only knows about General meeting with them while returning from the north temple.. so obviously she wonders who he might be thinking of..

btw, chances are that you got that line perfectly but still i wanted to get some more angry glares from you..like you have been mercilessly throwing my way these days..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

'She was dressed in a bright blue gown and had even stuck a pink feather in her bun.

Now lady Anjali.. this is the sight to look for! Lol..

ok, souly..i know this will earn me your ''chappals'' too.. but i have to confess bas!! everytime lin writes about lady manorama .. i always visualize you in her place.🀣🀣.. i don't know why, probably coz you two have a few things in common.you both love your loved ones..will stand by what you believe in.. are sacrificing in your own way..are crazy .. are driven by own strengths.. are good at heart but never show it to others.. n yep soul, i think you would not hesitate to try something weird if you thought you looked good in it..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

"You were their butler when Lord Arnav was a child?" Kushi was curious, mentally finding the impossible image of Lord Arnav as a child outrageous and amusing. For her, he was born rude and tall.

Ha ha.. Khushi and her funny imagination..!

i loved that too.. but the best thing was the hint that Rahim chacha knows alot about the family history n secrets.. i loved how she inquired about her hubby from every possible person who could grant her any clues.. she's on her way to discover the mystery wrapped around the raizada's..

She left for her room and everyone returned to their dessert. Only Lady Anjali smiled, for she knew that sitting right beside her, enjoying her pudding, was the tender flame that would melt her brother's cold heart.

I like the ending'

i didn't like it..i LOVED it.. lady anjali here,is so wise n knows her brother so well.. i love this anjali more.

Nothing much happened in epi but it is throwing some more light in everyone's character'

agreed!! best being into, garima's.. she must have a very pure heart too to love n care for this orphan girl more than she does for her own.. n i also loved khushi's... told ya she's a fighter, the very next day of her marriage,she's on mission to find answers to all that happened previously,she knows she can't get them directly from lordy.

Loved that you given more space to Rahim chacha's character.. I am looking forward to khushi getting some hint from him over mysteries locked in castle..!

oh wow!! high five..we were thinking the same thing.

Best thing khushi is going to take care of Lordy's heart in-n-out, out one I am taking about Garden (the rose bush)

agreed..me too got very excited to read that..

Enjoy
H
Soul

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY... 
LOTS OF LOVE & BLESSINGS

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY To you n every one here... loved reading your take like always..

PS; am i forgiven now?? πŸ˜•

A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shass

PS; am i forgiven now?? πŸ˜•

Shassy: Main gussa thodi na hoon, Yeh to mera pyaar hain tere liye pagli... Aur tujhe maufi mangne ki zaroorat nahi, kyuki vo tujhe KABHI NAHI MILEGI..!! πŸ˜†

I am in this color..!! πŸ˜Š

@Underline: Do you think i forget that.. nope, i havnt.. yes he has given his input for the play but it is the only part which reflects Khushi & his meeting, nothing else. This is what i think as after all he is First Lord, he himself will never say any thing about secretes of his royal family to villagers... as it is against his character! 
Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Happiwala Fraaandship day Amigos :) I know I'm like always late at events/occasions on the forum.

Did we just get a nano Rabba vey moment between Lordy and Khushi near the stairs?😳

Oh this Prakash Brother's, they are so much fun πŸ˜ƒ
He snapped his fingers to denote the 'jiffy' of the Prakash brothers    I can visualise that.! πŸ˜†
And Jay Prakash is another one. Khushi's night gown landed on his head πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hey Lin, this one's for you. Where did you get the inspiration to create such hilarious Prakash brother's.?
Oh Green heart, you just click the right words at right time.. very wise and alert White parrot.
I liked how Nani is playing with her words. 

Then Nani spoke very seriously, her tone slightly sad, "Some things are hard to accept, and those we accept, we need not understand. Those we cannot understand is never in our control. And such things must not be tampered with. Do you understand, bitiya?"

Kushi blinked, "Em''I think not."    

Well neither have i understoodπŸ˜•

"Jiji, you are all'..Radiant!" Kushi gaped at her sister, "Your face is practically glowing''" πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Loved the sisters. Whatever they are now to be known in the castle. They will always remain themselves and never change whatsoever 

I was wondering, if there were maids and servants in the castle, why was it required that the ladies of the castle work? But I like it at least there is something to keep themselves accompanied ...

The dinning hall part was very well written, Lin. Haha Khushi's amusement had no heights πŸ˜†

And Lordy stealing glances of his wifey's every motion😈

She left for her room and everyone returned to their dessert. Only Lady Anjali smiled, for she knew that sitting right beside her, enjoying her pudding, was the tender flame that would melt her brother's cold heart.

OMG this just sent my goosebumps standing... A tender flame will melt a cold heart.

Now that I've learnt to upload pics.. Thanks to A_soul. You'll see me doing this more often. No one wonder pictures speaks thousands words but gif's are hilarious. Lin this one's from me to you

CAC 

Jo.

Edited by serialaddict12 - 10 years ago
Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=jahnvi.luvs.ASR]

Aquiline i wanna share a thing with you...Gosh Meg is gonna kill me if she found out that i told ya...one day i was talking to her and we were discussing TbaTBR and we were like we so want to treasure this story...we want a book so that we can read and relive these moments even when we wont be here on IF and Meg was like she want to read this story to her children and then grandchildrenπŸ˜† i know its sweet but the way she said was damn funny...so Aquiline when we'll be getting TbaTBR as a book

I SECOND THIS THOUGHT DEAR. I TOO WANNA TREASURE THIS TALE FOREVER. Lin you got to publish this. So that we can buy your book and kp it forever. So what you think forumwasion ?
karsvinu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a question in mind...when lady anjali was in their room their 1st morning dint she notice red marks on khushi neck and shoulders and also her torn sleeve...she did noticed her slit in gown...but what about marks??? n how did khushi fix her sleeve??? Just curious😊...also lord arnavs POV about 1st night...n dint he think y he dint he change or hurt her???