Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

revathysugathan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I am sooo glad that you took some time to give us a chapter - can imagine how much stress you must be under. So we all really appreciate this β€οΈ

And what a CHAPTER!!! Khushi's amazing - even after all that happened the day before, she is not afraid to state what she wants clearly to Arnav. She realises that something is wrong but she isn't scared one iota - the gal has got GUTS πŸ‘

Anjali realises that the marriage is not consummated - but how? Love Khushi for repeating the hermit's words - it shows that she has accepted Arnav as her hubby for life - even when she could have escaped the marriage easily. Poor girl - what cud be in store for her? πŸ˜•

The heartbreaking part - and I think most wud agree with me on this - is Garima's reaction. She is right - Khushi is a child and she should not have been taken like this. Hope Shashi can handle Garima or else she might lose her mind with worry. But seeing her kids after one whole month??? DAMN that was a shock to me 😲 and must be sooo terrifying for Garima πŸ’”

Hope to God Arnav doesn't break Khushi's spirit  But she will give as good as she gets. I am waiting for the sparks to fly - in anger as well as in other ways  Rubbing my hands in glee - oooh the tensions, romance etc - can't wait πŸ₯³
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
loved the update..very interesting...really good...the fanfic is progressing very well..keep it up...please do update soon..waiting for the next update very eagerly..and thank you for the 'PM'...😊
sansu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
rabba vey to all!!...

I, sansu , present myself as one among the Circle of Arhasian Comrades and gather at this inn, awaiting the unraveling of Aquiline's narration of the tale of the Beasts and the Bleeding Roses.

hellgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazingly amazing although a quick update but i m feeling alot better after reading it...

Thanx for PMing
Elle.Frost thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant update.. 😊
Poor khushi...I feel so bad about her
Hope Arnav realises his mistake soon... :/
Thanks for the PM
Continue soon πŸ€—
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey lin,
that was a surprise update.. nice one.. So next morning...Arnav realised...n seein khushi scared...he must feel more worried...with more nights coming...Anjali sensed that khushi didnt marry willfully..but loved how khushi reiterated Hermit's word...Time will prove otherwise...
Loved the Garima's part ..touching one...😊
Take Care😊
Leafs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Brilliant update...my heart went out to Garima!   Miss A you so brilliantly captured what a mother's agony is in losing her child - even if it is to marriage!

Lordy lord - what the????  Please don't be the same as in the serial (keeping my fingers crossed)!
maverickmartin thumbnail
I love Anjali's ramrod straight backbone (figuratively, of course).
I love how you narrate Arnav's actions and reactions. Love it.
I empathize with Khushi. She only knows something is wrong. She has yet to know what is wrong.
Oh, Garima! My heart goes out to her. It is so hard for her, to have her house and her company devoid of both her daughters at the same time.

I simply adore how this was different from the first night of the show. Arnav removes her from himself for her sake. Not just because he was an arrogant, hot-headed, blinded-by-brotherly-love jerk at that moment.

Wonderful update, as always. :)
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...superb update..loved it
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely brilliant...wonderdull to read an update...arima part was hear warming and i loved the waking up scene ...continue soon