Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES - Page 43

shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hoopoe

Rabba ve all,

The Shadow Vs The Lightening... πŸ˜‰

arey wah !! i think you should make the yin-yang post hp.. didn't know you too were thinking in the same direction.πŸ˜›

Rabba ve,

"He slid his head under her veil and breathed in the scent of her maiden hair. For a long while, he caressed his face against her long hair, and strangely,  Kushi found herself calming down.

Under her veil, he rested his exhausted head and, breathing in her beautiful hair, he soon fell asleep."                                                   

... TBTBR, Ch:179 

"Love tames the benumbed beast. A man is put to use regarding a woman's physical safety, but a woman is put to use regarding a man's mental safety."                                                                                                                             ... Criss Jami

Rabba ve once again... 😳

"Unfortunately, sleep was a far thing for Kushi for she was too flustered by the bewildering events Unfortunately, sleep was a far thing for Kushi for she was too flustered by the bewildering events of the night that she could only lie still, staring at the bended gold bars of the cage, fearful if what had become of Lord Arnav would appear to terrorize her again."
                                                                                                       ... TBTBR, Chapter 179.

The Beauty and her Beast... πŸ˜‰

"If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer's day. In order to complete our amazing life journey successfully, it is vital that we turn each and every dark tear into a pearl of wisdom, and find the blessing in every curse." 
            ... Anthon St. Maarten, Divine Living: The Essential Guide To Your True Destiny

you say it all through your beautiful quotes..❀️❀️❀️

PS; have been up all night hp.. am so tired nowπŸ₯±.. two posts are left.. will reply to them today .. see you later dear.πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shass

AQUILINE'S MESSAGE FOR ARHASIA

''' I am nearly done with my Project. Had a Model Viva last day..n now I am praying for my University Viva which is due on August 5th... Missing you all and missing Arhasia as well...Tell the readers I am thinking of them and I am waiting to join with them again. Do be patient a while longer and until my narrations come again...I sincerely hope all the readers would spend some time in the Cottage instead of stalking the Inn...'''

Waiting patiently, dear.
Good luck with the University Viva now
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hoopoe, Shass and Soulie, thanks for discussing in great detail and insight the past few chapters. It has given me a good in depth understanding. I'm truly impressed!!!
hoopoe thumbnail

i too think that he keeps her safe by not letting her go in the outer world coz he thinks she's ''fragile''.. its too early to say this but since you won't be around for next three months..so,..i have been suspecting that the third play of festival had clues to this mystery.. since its vague for now, i don't know exactly what happened there but as it was indicated that lady anjali ''died/or almost died'' can't say if it was emotional one or a real one.. but we were hinted that lordy almost lost his mind over her illness/ dilemma.. until he found the cure for her.. something makes me think that since he had already lost his family in the most horrible way, his only last string to his ''lost garden'' is lady anjali n he loves her so.. that single incident made him realized how precious she was to him n how he could not afford to lose her ever n since then he's kept her away from the rest of the world.. just not that, i also suspect that may be,just may be that was the time the General was introduced in her life.. or may be he planned something to enter her life.. just thoughts,that am finally taking out of my system.😳

Shass, even I suspect the same. That's what I was able to gather from the cryptic 3rd play... Two points, Lady Anjali became fragile at that phase of her life and regained her life miraculously... Other, that's when General entered her life...

But im not sure whether Lordy or General helped  her return back to normal life. Though I immensely suspect Lordy (Don't ask me why, but I always feel that this is the time when Lordy got cursed... either he willingly imposed that cursed life on himself in exchange of his dear sister's LIFE or did something rashly to get her cured and got cursed in the process...). But logically equal chances are there for both... General must have done something really noteworthy to gain the trust and respect of Lordy and his family so as to hand over the apple of their eyes, "Lady Anjali" in the hands of General... So either it could be that General helped her regain her "life" (I mean an emotionally stabilised life)...or may be he brought back the "normalcy" in her fragile life by generously accepting her love and marrying her. Hmmm... lets see.
Edited by hoopoe - 10 years ago
hoopoe thumbnail

arey wah !! i think you should make the yin-yang post hp.. didn't know you too were thinking in the same direction.πŸ˜›

PS; have been up all night hp.. am so tired nowπŸ₯±.. two posts are left.. will reply to them today .. see you later dear.πŸ€—

Shass, Im thinking in that direction for the past 8 months from the day I read "the Chinese Princess" chapter and her wise words to Khushi about the Yin Yang. That's how my quest for finding the identity of the Beasts began. But now, im tired of seeing things from my perspective alone. I want to see all these theories about the beasts, elements, Yin Yang, I Ching, etc from a different angle, through a completely different perspective... That's why I was more than happy when you came forward to write a post on Yin Yang. So go ahead and proceed by your original plan...Tongue

The pictures I posted related to Yin Yang were only to help you remember all the points related to Yin Yang, that was mentioned in this tale.

P.S. You have to observe fasting in the day time, right? Then who asked you to stay awake the whole night and spend time in the inn?...😑 I told you, i'll be here till Monday, and there is no need to hurry replying the comments. Take care dear. πŸ€—
SaRUNiansFOREVA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey! Lin!

When are you updating?

My hearts aches for an update...

I come here everyday to see if you have updated or not...
Such is the magic you have woven in your words..

Love you Lin always!
Saraa πŸ˜ƒ
SaRUNiansFOREVA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Da. Da da da da dah !

WaitingπŸ˜ƒ
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shit...i wrote a comment..and urghh i hate my laptop that had to hang at that particular moment only... so what  i wrote earlier yeah...
i was outta station when i received  Meg's msg saying that she is almost dead after reading chap 179...i was like  what the...why what happened that u r dead...n she was like u have NOT READ it yet...i was like DUH!!n m at my mama's place without my laptop n no net connection here...how m i supposed to read..i then asked her whats in there n she REFUSED ME blatantly saying i had to read it myself...
then i somehow managed to read it and i was damn i called her back and then we discussed the chapter in leisure...
lol i know we are crazy...

coming top update it was... all the while i was nervous, excited, anxious and  about whats gonna happen next...my heart was racing for Olympics race...and i was reading the update with halted breath to know what is going to happen next...you wrote it so damn awesomely...each and every word was able to tell what exactly might be happening in Arhasia...i had goosebumps and reading in fear and anticipation hoping that he wont do anything that will be irreversible and more that the things going on i m excited about the morning after...
Aquiline you are dangerously awesome writer...dangerous because ur updates leave me breathless, excited, nervous will a racing heart that may lead to heart attack and not to forget that it also leaves me dreaming...about Arhasia and in "love" of Lordy and his beastly charms and innocent Gupta turned Singh Raizada...

THANK YOU BIG TIME FOR GIVING US TBaTBR...even when u r so busy with ur life...thank u sooo much...
shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Shass, for now I can only decode the "roasted nuts" scene to some extent. I have shared my views regarding it at the cottage. Im posting the same here for you... Have a glance at it and add your views too... 😳

The furnace blazed wildly and Kushi stood before it, the sleeves of her gown rolled up to her elbows, her veil still on her head, concealing her face for a moment. But when she tuned to pick up a basin at the counter, they saw the expressionlessness on her face and were shocked by what had become of her.

"A virgin Khushi defending the wild Lordy"... that's the meaning I can decipher from the above highlighted words.

Symbolic meaning: I guess, "the furnace" mentioned here is Lordy. "The roasted nuts" refers to her present hardship... her dreams, hopes, her heart ... all which are getting scorched in the angry heat of the furnace (Lordy).

Payal watched with horror as Kushi stubbornly took the huge basin from the furnace, the rich aroma of roasted nuts filling the air as Kushi placed it on the counter before her.

Payal gasped as his hand came thrashing down on the basin and knocked it down to the floor, scattering the roasted nuts at Kushi's feet.

For a bewildering moment, silence was all there was and then Kushi broke to tears, sinking to the ground. Still crying, she tried to pick up the hot nuts, not caring if they scorched her fingers.

But, suddenly, Payal and Lord Arnav were pulling Kushi by her shoulder s, dragging her away from the fallen nuts. Kushi struggled to be released but Payal crouched down and pulled her sister into a tight embrace, caressing her veiled head, "It's okay, it's okay, your Jiji is here'..it's okay."

Future forecast: I guess, at one point of her life, in near future, she'll be tired of all the fighting to prove her innocence and it'll slowly take the form of obsession, ie, she'll be obsessed in finding ways to prove her innocence and make Lordy believe it. In the process she'll suffer like hell... emotionally hurt, ie roasted nuts, but like the "fine aroma" of the nuts, Lordy will sense her "scent of innocence"... in due course, but will not acknowledge that openly to her. This may lead to a heart broken khushi where she may attempt something to prove her point which may actually turn harmful to her... But at the crucial moment she'll be rescued by Payal and Lordy and will be comforted by payal...

Shass, does it make sense? πŸ˜• Did you think in the same line or something different? If then,  do add your views when you are free... 😳

More or less the same...

i could not relate the furnace with lordy's thrashing hands n khushi's rolled up sleeves n veil properly... πŸ˜†

my understanding of the above was;

remember Hp, there was a ''chess dream'' of khushi, where she saw her future events.. in that context i was thinking that there will be a phase of life where we'll see severe clashes between lordy n khushi.. a tug-o-war for proving her innocence n getting justice for the wrong done to her... in that context, when you see the above, the burning furnace= her intense circumstances... that'll lead her to fight back n plan to prove her innocence..the plan= how she started cooking the chocolate liquor,apart from the fact that she always does when she's upset.. but at one point all her efforts will go in vain..and her world shattered and scattered like the roasted nuts.. coz of lordy's some kind of step to prevent her from doing so,or may be his stubbornness.. then she'll be hurt n heart broken too.. but lordy n payal will come to rescue her from her dilemma.. actually, i loved the lordy-payal part.. there's so much potential in this bond.. lordy has got another loving n sensible sister n payal got a brother..will we see them teaming up someday?? hope so..fingers crossed !πŸ˜›

BRILLIANT DECODING HP.. I Agree with your version.πŸ‘πŸΌ

PS;even i have understood only the roasted nuts scene partly .. whereas, the ripping dress one is vague for now.. need more time to understand that..

Diaphanous thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

<font color="#006600" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size="3">Rabba Vey dear comrade Saima,
                                 Happy Ramdan Kareem to you!... I on behalf of all comrades and readers welcome you to the land of Arhasia. I hope the storyteller will come back soon to welcome you in her own style. For the time being I would urge you to come to cottage to meet and greet other fellow readers and comrades heres the link to new room opened by our dear fellow comrade KhushiArnav AKA Sush. Feel comfortable at any place of room here the link to room.
LINK TO ROOM 13</font>
</font>
<font color="#006600" size="3">have a nice day dear hope to see u in cottage too</font>
<font color="#006600"><font size="3">Regards

Comrade Farwa</font>
</font>

Thanks Farwa. I feel welcomed and part of the Comrades already. And I will for sure come to the Cottage.