Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Rabba ve Arhasia..

there was a pic i had seen long back n saved it.. tonight i feel it fits lordy perfectly...

revathysugathan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read 177-179 together.

Loved the way he entered and I love Arnav for saying he forced her - at least he was man enough to take up the blame.

Everyone's reaction was perfect - but Madhumathi is the one who is the winner - Khushi will not be able to escape from giving an explanation now. And Ram - I love you darling ❤️

But its soo heartbreaking to see Khushi so broken and sad 🥺 And the kitchen scene just made me cry buckets. Payal is the best sister ever - thank God she has some sense. She will be devil when she finds out about Arnav's transformation. 😲

And poor Anjali and Nani must be biting their nails over what's happening in Arhi's room - Arnav sniffing Khushi and calming down?? WOWOWOWOW  But Khushi is not paralyzed with fear either - ATTA GAL!!!

Nice to see the General running away 😆 I feel bad for Anjali - even if she knows the truth, his actions will be construed as infidelity when in fact it's not. He is wrong but I still feel bad for him - the man's just plain selfish and Khushi is paying the price for it. 😡

Arnaaav - u foolish man!😡 U still think everything between u two were lies? Unbelievable

Liked the cute romance between Akash and Payal - I like this Akash too much - his take charge attitude demanding a kiss from his wife 👏 And Payal's blush - OOOWww 😳

We are all here waiting for ur updates - Take ur time dear and Best of luck to the both of you 👍🏼 We love you and the story too much to leave it in between
siamesecat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Stunning. Very well described and depicted. Amazing writer you are.
Update asap.
siamesecat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shass

<font color="#6633CC" size="3">Rabba ve Arhasia..

there was a pic i had seen long back n saved it.. tonight i feel it fits lordy perfectly...</font>

yeah pretty scary. Imagine your husband transform into this on your marriage night.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh OMG Khushi Isn't Safe With Aranv.
penrith thumbnail
so he transformed and he would have ripped her to pieces or bitten her but he sniffed her and then slowly recognised her and the beast calmed down... so his curse will enentually get cured . I loved this chapter so much that I read it several times. I think once  you have finished the whole stroy I cam going to read all chapters over and over again just  like I did with the harry potter series
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
he didnt transform did he. i think khushi is his cure too
dimishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful update aquiline. the chase was really scary. i was reading and biting my nails and now i found my nails half eaten... God u created such a beast ...lolz
karsvinu thumbnail
Sorry for the delayed comment, i was out for weekend with strictly no gadgets...n what a surprise it was  two new updates👏...i jumped up with joy😃.

Chapter 178 was something i was expecting...he just ignored her. Her state was too bad😲..

Chapter 179 was something i never thought that  for her safety he actually got a golden cage😲...n the rest transformation n his reaction was all scary...when she said "goddess mother" my heart skipped...but with her scent he recognized her n said "khushi"  her reply "My Lord" was touchy. A lot of people may have found it very scary n brutal but i think such an reaction was inevitable from his transformation he has an animal inside him. For now he dint hurt her, but is this a solution for his curse we have to see n how does it work. Right now i'm very much excited with all upcoming event that your narrator is going to give us with her awesome writing😊. Thank you Auqua😊.

arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Omg!!! Somewhere I thought it was dream but it wasn't dream, was it??? 
Can khushi remember ?? What about Arnav ...?
Waiting for another chapter