Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namita11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
what happened in between? did arnav transform or something?
amazing update
vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update.
The turmoil after the showdown was well shown.
My wishes are always with you.
pink98 thumbnail
I'm in love with your writing...eagerly waiting to read more.πŸ‘
gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*SHARP INTAKE OF BREATH*.. 

Oh lord... what on earth was that Lin.. 
I am hyperventilating after reading the update...
I swear i dnt knw what to write.. m totally in state of utter shock and in disbelief

SHOCK after reading such an update where i just now witnessed our  lordy in his beasty avtaar and getting transformed in front of khushi.. and and.. seeking solace in her only..
I hve really forgotten what all was there in d update after reading the encounter btw .beauty and the beast..

And DISBELIEF after knowing how gracefully and flawlessly u pen down this chapter that first time in my life i think i am enjoying a story this wholeheartedly in a written form rather than in visual form cause i can sooo easily imagine every thing without the need of it to be shown in front my eyes in tv or theatre cause u never ignore any detail or any movement of yur characters..

The scenes become sooo dam real like that u showed in this update , the whole chase btw lordy/beast and khushi or the way the beast in lord was trying to calm him self by feeling khushi's aroma or feeling her skin in his mouth and tongue *it was very erotic btw * felt soo easy to visualize..

And i am no way going near to guess in what creature/animal our lordy got transformed intoo cause m very pathetic in guessing and decoding things..
I leave tht to our experts *wink*...

APPLAUDS APPLAUDS APPLAUDS AND  A SALUTE TOO LIN FOR THIS CHAP...

RABBA VE..

~edited~

I forgot to right about their first night AS HUSBAND AND WIFE..

"THE NIGHT WAS INDEED WILD " 

Edited by gmsk - 10 years ago
vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was really scary.I think thelord should now realise that the cure for his curse really exists.
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So that was Arnav transforming? What on earth has Khushi got herself into? 

So that's what Shyam meant by a person being the cure? Khushi helped to keep him from transforming completely...am I right?
BARUNODAYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now that was scary...he transformed..wil kushi be able to cure his curse??well i know lin to find that answer we hve a long way to go..
On the last part i didnt read ur note hope everything is fine wit ur dad now..my prayers r wit u..well i am also a pg student and being in the last sem the projects preparation and viva taking a toll on me nowadays..so it is really commendable that ur giving updates frequently midst of it..thnx for that..rabbave&tc..
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘...
m speechless...
such an intense update...brilliant...
beautifully written...i was totally lost while reading it...
seriously hats off to u dear...
lovd it...
n
v v v best ov luck 4 ur exam...

hoopoe thumbnail
Rabba ve dear Aquiline,

That was a pleasant surprise... Another update so soon and that too the much awaited encounter?!!! That was so thrilling and exciting. But to be honest, I was grinning like anything throughout the wild "tom and jerry" chase between our Khushi and Lordy... That was thrilling but I enjoyed it with a relaxed mind, since deep down my mind is convinced of the fact that "Lordy will not harm Khushi even in his beastly avatar" and "Khushi is there to calm him down even if he transform into a beast"...    

The ferocious tiger and his feisty tigress... πŸ˜‰

she did something she never thought she would have the courage to do.

She bit his hand.

He looked at his hand as his fingers touched where her teeth had sunk in and then he looked at her, his eyes blazing with renewed wildness and anger.

OMG!!! ... 🀣 Did she really bite him?!!!... πŸ˜² I expected this... Only a "Tigress" like her can handle a "Tiger" like him...πŸ˜‰ 

On a serious note, I thought he entered from the "Dungeon phase" to his "Mouth belt" phase directly. But it seems im wrong. There has been a "Golden cage" phase inbetween. By the way, did this cage once belong to Lady Anjali?

I was waiting for this encounter for almost an year now. Im glad I finally witnessed it happen. Im all excited now to see both of their reactions when they wake up next morning and remember that night's wild "chase and catch" game by Lordy...

P.S Are you trying to confuse the readers by using the term "bear-like"?... But I had my eyes only for terms like "snarling", "growling", "crouching" and "pouncing"... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

P.S.S. All the best for your viva and project. Convey my wishes to Aura too... Our wishes and prayers are with you both... Good luck...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by hoopoe - 10 years ago
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dear how are you???
another update most awaited one ...like their chase but why they have that cage already in their loft for whom/?????

already waiting to read morning scene wht will be their reaction
tc n best of luck😊