Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
wow...that was a long update...and i was on my edge throughout...

but did he just transform in front of her...but then she is the cure, isnt she ? and now her watching him transform, wont she loose her memory just like shashi did...

but i must say the whole detailing of the sequence was so lovely...i could see it happening...

eager for the next update
Edited by anjs - 10 years ago
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The beastly transfirmation,is that a bear...Bear Bear Bear???????????????am I right????am I wrong?????tell me tell me...where is hoops I need to hear her decoding about this update,now... I am hypetventilating after this update... What a damn scary chase was that??????damn it...damn damn it...Linny I may back after calming down my rapid beat of my heart...
123vava thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜›awesome
Very well written
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
O.M.G!!! He transformed in front of her?!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe this! I cannot...wh..aat... just happened? πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
😲😲😲
😲😲

SaRunHolicc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMGGG what was that..

okay that was inevitable..one day or other she was bound to know and see it.. And it happened on her wedding night..that was way too intense..
but isn't it also true that only she can heal him..i felt that when at the end he inhaled her and then fell drowsily that "khushi" ..
when khushi use to work for la then too once she helped him at the end..
and here I dunno..but can't stop this"what if" he had let her to come to him in start when she woke up..would it have helped him then too still..
Edited by SaRunHolicc - 10 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Hey lin,

Wow what a thrilling update...so did he transform... and he transformed into a bear...that was really exciting chase...i was scared for khushi...so he managed to get his calm with her smell... she calmed him down...khushi's state was indeed painful... as she would be now more scared...of this beast being around...nice moments between akash and payal in the start...

waiting for ur next update😊

Take care
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this was scary...my heart s still beating rapidly as i wait to this update to sink in
Angel1618 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I found this story yesterday and read it all at one go and seriously you are an awesome writer.😊
loved the update
hatelove_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow 
I dont know know how to explain, but I loved it.πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
It was really awesome.

WAITING 

flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow such an intensive update...started wither the sweet papal and awash and ended with kushis torment...poor girl...the only surviving grace wa that he didn't transform fully...a wonderful story...keep it up