Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES - Page 24

GirlOfFire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
book marking... will read and then comment!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rabba ve aquiline. .waiting to read the update since days. .and when u posted ,i was too busy to visit forum. .finally i read it today. .wow!what an amazing job,u cleared almost all the misundrstandings and cleared khushi's name. .loved it. .thankuso much once again for this beautiful story. .
-memorable- thumbnail
ohh beautiful Aquiline

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome update..very well written..😊
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
omg! Dude this is awesome! Lord Arnav has made it clear that he forced  khushi into this...the hermit states that they completed the rituals... my heart races with every update Linny! Its all out in the open, what will happen now? thats all I keep asking... 

I am glad you are doing ok. This was the longest we didn't hear neither from you nor Aura. But glad to know that you both are doing fine with studies and family. 

🤗

Hoopoe, you are genius do you know that? Such Insight! I always look forward to reading your assessment. 
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hot.cakes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow
Wedded, huh?
I just can not wait to see what is being brought!
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
what an amazing update...

so many twists, a roller coaster ride... thoroughly enjoyed reading it and will come back to re-read and re-comment
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey lin.

really exciting and thrilling update...khushi 's state was really heart wrenching...She had so many things to face in a single day...her frustrations while melting cocoa seeds were understandable...that was her let out...it was nice to see payal so supportive and concerned of her sister...General playin a melancholy tone...n deciding to leave...i wish anjali senses something here...with her husband's behavior...

and finally my fav character.. Lord... Well...conflicts already started in his mind... her trying to save him... her sayin abt letters...was it all lies... he seems to think so at the moment...bt atleast he has sensed it... i hope his trust n belief in khushi is not so weak though...and with time...he will believe her...n realise his doings were in haste...n did so much damage to khushi... it will be interesting to see with transforming arnav...how he manages to keep khushi safe... n ofcourse he will protect her...but this will reveal to  khushi...his curse...

My prayers for your Dad n ur family...God Bless...

All the best for your exams dear...

Take Care
namita11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
get what down from the attic? a cage to lock him in or something...
great update ...