Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweettintu thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Waiting for ur upadate is never been unworthy. yah, the story line and emotions all are well fitted. 
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful chapter... Glad Arnav took the blame here unlike in the show where khushi had to listen to all the crap from her own family members.. :(
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...Its lovely...As usual handled better than the show...
prabha75 thumbnail
wonderful update.  continue soon
storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what will happen now
awesome
loved it
i so wished that buaji would see general jha
grt one
wedding night
lets see what will happen now
rockingsoni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
"unnatural tremors that were about to ransack Kushi's life"
khushi not yet safe!!!!
I liked the way, the confrontation went...
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bravo!  Nice chapter...
hellgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rabba ve   
loved it ...
dimishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update aquiline. despite ur super busy schedule with the projects u gave this long update... that was amazing.  we readers must appreciate ur effort.
now coming to the update, it was wonderful, beyond words. the way the hermit came and revealed about their completion of rituals and what i loved most was the lords confession in forcing her to marriage. he stood their for her at that time. but as is the arrogant lord, he'll definitely make her more confused with his deeds as felt during their dept from the temple.

thanks again for the update and do take care of urself
gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My whole boring day suddenly felt soo soo amazing & exciting after i saw d update of the most mooosst awaited story on IF for me..

The update was outstanding and i felt soo calmed and relaxed after reading the whole update cause at the back of my mind i feared that  we'll  again witness something like tht in d show but m sooo happy that u proved me wrong. Indeed u r making us relive d magic of ipk without making us raise a finger towards it like v did at smepoint during d show..

The most loved line for me and d most soothing too has to be " I forced her into it. " 
I soo love lordy  for saying this.. though still lady garima and madhumati  are being little indifferent towards her but i guess that's fine ,cause it's obviously not easy for them to accept such a huge turn of event with open arms..

and hawww... how does hermit knw that lordy and khushi HAVE ACTUALLY completed all d rituals b4 marriage, with oh sooo much dedication and sincerity unknowingly though..
Did he witness EVERYTHING thy did hiding behind a bush or a tree.. ?? Haw haw haw.. *chuckles* 
And i love the understanding the father daughter due shared.. it was soo heartwarming..

And awww "KHUSHI SINGH RAIZADA".. it feels soo good to call her this <3

But where has our General disappeared..??  I soo wanted him to b present when all these rituals were going . His expression would hve been worth a million :P 

Lin, thank u soo much for updating and sparing evn a little time for us from yur dam busy days cause v all knw how much caught up u r with yur projects .. Thank u again for this..

And Aura.. u really being missed immensely here. all d best to u too for your projects and Lin all d best to u too.. hope to see u both again here on regular bases..

RABBA VEE...

Edited by gmsk - 10 years ago