Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 175: Acting On Her Words

Every emotional update.. Shashi uncle star of the epi..!! 

"Why! Its little Ram! I was wondering where he'd disappeared to!" Lady Anjali stepped forward, seeing the little boy run up the red-carpeted flight of stairs to the Temple platform, "But whatever is he looking so pale for?"

Lady Anjali & Ram the most waiting connection for me…. Linn what have you hide in your brilliant mind!

"That is all that is needed," Master Shashi said finally. He looked at them fixedly, "Let the marriage begin."

Love the way shashi was asking the questions.. all silly one but it was stating his condition and his thought that we should not wait when all required ppl are here..!
Knowing Shashi uncle, we can say he didn't say anything in anger, but ya with disappointment..!

Holding her bouquet in one hand, Payal pressed the other hand to her heart and looked up at the white ceiling of the Temple: Please Goddess Mother, watch over my little sister. May no harm befall her...may tears not mar her life anymore...This is the moment where I bind myself to a man and become his...I cannot be there for my little Kushi like how I could in the past. I wish I could run and find her for I know if she misses my wedding, she is missing it because something unwanted hinders her path to me...she would never choose to keep away. She loves me too much.

With the bouquet held in one hand, Payal raised her other hand to move the curtain away, her mind flooded with only one wish, Please Kushi, come to me. I'm scared. I need you...

Touched touched touched… Lovely Linny Darling..!!
@Bold: in single sentence you said so much….!

"Divine!" smiled Lord Manohar, his tear-filled eyes on the couple at the altar, "My son is a husband at last."
Lady Manorama sighed, and tears filled her eyes too, but she said nothing.

This duo is something… It is always good to read them.

Babuji, No matter what happens, even if I am absent, the marriage must happen.
I love you, Babuji. I am scared. Lord Arnav

Why it ends on 'Lord Arnav..' was she going to write something more and didn't write? Or it I just simply typo from your end, instead of Kushi.

….Had he awakened a fiery volcano by his feather-tickle of a nod to let his daughter be wedded to the man she had always said she hated but had slowly come to admire?
He sighed. He trusted the First Lord. He didn't know why. …. On what sane reasons had he been willing to affirm his daughter's hand to the First Lord's sudden proposal?
There was something that was wrong in all the things. 

You are super cool dad I tell ya.. love ya Shashi uncle..!!

Whole scene of memory lane is so touching linny… loved it!
The way Shashi was calming her down… aaahh happy tears..!
Such scene speaks a lot about writer's personality & Maturity trait….

"And what did you tell the river?"
"You should have told it to go away," whispered Shashi.
"Tell the river to go?" Kushi looked up at his face eagerly.
"And what if doesn't go and it is still coming?"
Shashi leaned forward, "You can swim yourself through it."
"But I don't know how to swim..." Kushi's voice was feeble.
"Nonsense!" said Shashi firmly, "It's a dream. Everyone knows how to swim in a dream!"

Ooohhh this lines are my favorite, how innocently he taught her to fight back and not to fear… lesson for life through dream.. WOW!!
And that last (bold) line…. Hay haay Maar Dala..!!

Suddenly the clouds raged wild with the winds and the temple bells in the South Temple rang aloud. Everyone looked around as though sensing something sinister in the air.

If I visualize two chaps simultaneously (last one and this one) this is the time they got married… and effect of felt at south temple too..! 

The General looked back at the parrot, but the bird had already returned its focus on the wedding. 

Smart Boy… Fortune, not general..!!

"Worry not," said her husband, looking forward at the altar, "All is well." She didn't see the way he scowled for a moment.

He is saying to himself more than Lady Anjali… he he "All IS WELL"…!

"Lightning," he whispered anxiously, as he mounted on his white horse that was stationed near the forest, "Why do I fear I have judged their sibling-love wrong..."

Ha ha ha ha…. *Devil laughter*

Akash, Payal, Shashi Uncle, Garima, Madhumati, Nani, Mami, Mama, Anjali, Gen & Fortune.. everyone's concern over missing Lordy & Khushi is so distinctly shown..
Too Good!!

Enjoy

H
Soul

Edited by A_Soul - 10 years ago
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Chapter 176: Clash of the Intents

Note: Sorry for looong comment... BUT YOUR EACH SCRIPT IS WORTH TO QOUTE THIS TIME... I cant stop myself..!!

Clash of intents.. haan..!!
Hummm..
Gen's intention to have khushi for her – To get Cured
Lordy's intention to have khushi for her – To save his sister's happiness
Khushi's intention  to marry Lordy – nothing as such, but to save her family..
BUT now she knows Lordy's is intention for the move of marriage, the one which she never wanted to be the reason of their marriage.. she get to know it (in tale) well in advance… Now this will definitely play an important part in moving the tale ahead..!!

TWO BIGGEST FACE OFF TOGETHER UNDER SINGLE 'APPT' TITLE… BRAVO!!

At the speed in which they were moving and the two riders being distracted in their own worlds, it was certain that Shadow alone could not have sensed the incoming danger in time to avoid it.

SUPER SUPER……!! Can you hear me, linny?!!

At first, she assumed it was to check for any bruises under the saddle but when she saw him draw out a long sheath that had been concealed under the saddle, she gasped.

Even I GASPED..!!! Sword right.. yes A SWORD!!

Kushi was astounded, and found herself incapable of moving from the ground where she was crouched. What were they doing? Was Lord Arnav going to attack his sister's husband because the latter smashed into the former's horse?

Ohhh My Poor innocent Khushi, she is in such an awkward situation.. they both are fighting over her, and she didn't even know it..!

The First Lord swung his sword at the General but the General thrust his sword and blocked the other's move, "This is all your fault! She was my only chance!"

'WAS only chance'!! which means now she is not, because she is married now, & not virgin.. is it?

"You fool!" the General growled, "That village girl is my cure!"
Lord Arnav was staggered, "What?! Kushi?...Cure?" His shock turned to disgust, "That's ridiculous!!"

This is so EXCITING… Lordy he is speaking the truth…
Tune kya socha aur kya nikala…!!

"It may be for you," uttered the angry General, furiously swiping the sword at Lord Arnav who deflected it with his sword, "You don't even care about getting your curse cured. You just carry on with your rotting life, suffering the pains and the nightmares..."

Readers.. atleast we and Gen are on same line.. & we are right at one thing n that is Lordy didn't care to get cure…!!

"When I was cursed, I was also told my cure," said the General hotly, swinging his sword expertly as he walked around Lord Arnav and the other moved accordingly, such that they seemed to be walking in a circle, "Unlike you, I didn't block out the words but took it to my memory. I know that girl is my cure!"

Yes YES YES… I am so happy, I told so, he knew about his cure at the time he was cursed… PAT on my BACK!!
@Bold:  I am thinking hard on this…. Why did you write that…!

"So desperate to get cured," muttered Lord Arnav, panting, as he frowned at the General, "That you blind your reasons and... " A memory came to his mind, "You transformed in front of Master Gupta!"

Ooo LORDY knows that… How, I mean after talking to Shashi uncle I thought he is just having a doubt.. But he is quite sure… GREAT GREAT..!!

"He was too prying and had somehow sniffed my little secret," reasoned the General, clutching his sword's hilt for the next blow he was to bestow on the other, "At least I had the heart to not kill him."

Little secret – using khushi to cure, right? Hmm!
And that last line.. linny what should say?

…, "With the intrusive father out of the way, the daughter was open to be preyed upon."

Gen.. Now even I m really angry on you.. this are so harsh words..!!

"Then I shall simply have to eradicate you," the General said coolly, grasping the hilt of his sword hard.

Gen thinking to distroy Lordy.. hmmm intresting.. very intresting!!

"Try me!" Lord Arnav's eyes glinted determinedly, lifting his sword.

Oye hoy… MY LORDY..!! *Kash tune yeh mujhe kaha hota..* ok, back to serious mode!

For though they were enemies, the one trait they shared was their affection for the young girl.

Just like their masters… Shadow n Lighting are such an important characters of the tale..  Never thought of this way… Loved it!

But Kushi was determined, oblivious to the horses' messages, for she knew that though Lord Arnav was superior at swordfighting against Master Aman and Lord Akash, he could not beat the General, a man well-versed in warfare and fencing.

Is Gen really powerful then Lordy? Or it is just khushi thinks like that! 
While she was running towards the war, a thought run to my mind "A rose running towards beasts to get bleed"

Panting as he lay there with his dizzying head, Lord Arnav's expressionless gaze was on the General's face, whose wet hair fell on his forehead, as he eyed the fallen enemy, "You see, in the threat of killing you, I can ask your newly wedded wife to succumb to my will."

How cunning…. Isse koi nahi pahoch sakta..!!

The General's sword halted inches away from the white of Kushi's veil that covered the length of her back.

Ohh.. Thank god, she didn't bleed..!

Staggering backwards, he dropped his sword to the ground, shaken by the close call. If that sword had plunged into Lord Arnav's chest through Kushi's heart, the General would never have forgiven himself.

This is not a simple sentence.. it means a lot here… A LOT MORE then I can think!

"A beast deserves to die but not a maiden!" yelled the General and Kushi stared at him, clueless.

This night is so scary for her… ek ke baad ek bomb phat rah hain!!

"You are now my husband and your life matters to me. I do not want to be a widow on the day I became your wife!"

Whistle podu….!!! *Whistling loud I am*

…. "Despicable though you are, I am pleading, LEAVE MY HUSBAND ALONE. If you harm him, I shall not let you walk unpunished the way I let you walk off tonight."
… until Kushi yelled at the General's face, "I said LEAVE!!"

Yeh to pakki 'Jhansi ki raani ban gai'….
See the effect of Lordy's Kiss!

He looked at Kushi sadly, as though it pained him, and his hand reached up to touch her face but he didn't. He stopped his hand mid-air and withdrew, looking away.

WHAT - WHO IS THIS, General yaar? I didn't understand this action/reaction expression of his towards khushi… HE IS SAD FOR KHUSHI..!!
Hey Linny MATE.. kya character banaya hain aapne..! Dhanya ho devi!

"So this was the reason, wasn't it?" Kushi continued angrily, for she had heard the last words of the General before the sword had been brought down, "Why could you not tell me! Why didn't you ask after the truth? Did you think that that man and I-?"

Aaj khushi ke maare mujhe KHUSHI ko gale laga ne ka man kar raha hain by god!!
The anger n rage of those two beast is nothing in front of her…

….. If you'd read the letters you would have seen for yourself that I had only seen that man as a friend, as a brother-"

As friend is ok, AS BROTHER…. Hmmm...!!!!!!!?

… Take the truth as you will! I don't really care now because it's too late. You have wounded me by binding my marriage on LIES when I had always dreamed my marriage would be out of-"

Ewww.. why did you stop?? Tell him WHY..!!

@underlined: instead of 'My' How about 'Our'
She stopped suddenly, and he stared at her, his searching eyes gazing into her yeaning ones, but the moment passed, and they looked away, hating to hurt and be hurt by the other.

Aur kitni tarif loot na chahti hain linny…?!!

"You shouldn't have fallen on me when he held his sword over me," grumbled a reluctant Lord Arnav.
"Next time, I won't bother to interfere, then; let him slice that sword through your heart," she hissed angrily and then she spoke no more.

I JUST LOVE THIS ENGRY TOM & his JERRY!!

Talk about headstrong Masters! That reckless Lightning would support me on that! Though I will never stoop so low as to ask it of her!

ROFL…. Yeh shadow bola… awww.. HE is so CUTE..!!
Aaj usse mein dinner main do ghaas ki pudiya zyada dene vali hoon, vo bhi gud ke saath!!
HE is chhhooo looovely!

Whoa… HOLA.. ITS 176 ..!
Now I understood your excitement… (well don't know did I pick up right points of ur excitement)… For me the update is like whole fresh blood is running in me….!
Khusi is the hero of the epi.. neither Lordy nor Gen…!!

The best… Curses fought in front of the cure.. WOW!

Typical 'Dhan Dhan Dhan' music was on track in my mind while reading..  And that's suits it to the perfect!! So No BG from my end!!

Enjoy

H
Soul

storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why do i think shadow and lighting will make awesome couple like arhi
awesome update loved it
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update..This is what I was looking for in Khushi...Bravo girl she could silence two beast at the same time...I have to give it to her...And u linny what a magnificent turn of events girl...u spinned it awesomely!!!! Arnav...all I can say is be prepared lordy boy...u are about to face a tempest...I can't wait to see ur clashes with Khushi now...u have given her the strength by ur actions today...to confront u with heads held high...I cant wait boy..i just cant wait to see the events unfolding😆...So the general is not lusty  ...I like him...not like the one in the show...beautiful update...I liked it even more than the actual forced marriage update
kaur94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great update
Loved khushi in this update going all commando
207shikha thumbnail
hahaha it was indeed a blockbuster update! 

loved it thoroughly! 
EMERALD-S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great chapter. Waiting eagerly.
nonie3081 thumbnail
Amazing ... And I m speechless . Beautiful update .
-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hot.cakes

The CLASH of the ULTIMATE Titans!!

Title was superb; it depicted the fight perfectly! 
And good thing he cares enough to shield her from the General...
Oh it was an excellent update, full of thrill and action!
Just loved it!

All the best for ur project.. do well.. we will wait.. i  m also a bit busy for few months.. same time u ll cme back i guess..
hoopoe thumbnail
Rabba ve,

Without even a fraction of a second's delay, Lord Arnav's arm was around Kushi's waist and as the horse beneath them fell to the ground, he leapt off the horseback, in an almost cat-like movement, holding his wife by her waist.

Cat-like?... 😉 Doesn't "Tiger" belong to the cat family, "Felidae"?!!!... 😳