India-Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq
Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

RIP

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I have not watched other serials so don't know how right I am about this but I think Junoon has a pretty high body count. So it is only fair that we remember the dead (on TV) even if we don't mourn them.

RIP Nirmala (P's mother)
RIP Sudha Thakurain
RIP Akash (#$@@$@*)
RIP Lallanwa (presuming you are not pretending to be dead), 
and finally, last but not the least,
RIP Our collective brains.

Did I miss anyone? Please add :)
And no lets not add Bellman and other characters who have disappeared. 
For them we will have to create another post title MIA (missing in action) Tongue

Edited by Junoonian - 24 June 2013 at 11:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nutOyeNautankiTehsinaJFJgirlTalksawida

crazy-nut Goldie
crazy-nut
crazy-nut

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoonian

I

Agree to that infact it's been quite some time already with mine. btw yesteday epi - was like wat  Adila said if they show us in action it might be shalu wacking IP & it came true.. LOL it was so funny - i tot  was watching comedy sitcom..wat an idiot - she cldn't even carry e log let alone use it.. sigh! isn't a small knife do the job better? anyway i feel it was btr than all those sickening epi's v had to watch Tongue  not saying it made any sense cause on tat i think v all hv given up Confused

JunoonianTehsinaJFJOyeNautankigirlTalksawida

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Dnt worry Binu!LOLEvery serial more or less has a few dead bodies nd dead member..Nd da count increases with da serial track...WinkSo I dnt think Junoon has sth much different..WinkExcept dt dey dnt seem to look into the cause of death..Ouch

Junooniancrazy-nutOyeNautankigirlTalksawida

TehsinaJFJ IF-Rockerz
TehsinaJFJ
TehsinaJFJ

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-nut

I

Agree to that infact it's been quite some time already with mine. btw yesteday epi - was like wat  Adila said if they show us in action it might be shalu wacking IP & it came true.. LOL it was so funny - i tot  was watching comedy sitcom..wat an idiot - she cldn't even carry e log let alone use it.. sigh! isn't a small knife do the job better? anyway i feel it was btr than all those sickening epi's v had to watch Tongue  not saying it made any sense cause on tat i think v all hv given up Confused

Yes it's better dan dt letchery sick track...AngryDeadDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Junooniancrazy-nutawida

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-nut

I

</div>
<div>

Agree to that infact it's been quite some time already with mine. btw yesteday epi -was like wat Adila said if they show us in action it might be shalu wacking IP & it came true.. LOLit was so funny - i tot was watching comedy sitcom..wat an idiot - she cldn't even carry e log let alone use it.. sigh! isn't a small knife do the job better?anyway i feel it wasbtr than all those sickening epi's v had to watch Tonguenot saying it made any sense cause on tat i think v all hv given up Confused

Agree with u Shanti. Now I watch Junoon without any tension. None of that ab kya hoga? Will Lakhan trap Prithvi? Will Prithvi believe in Akash? Will Meera end up marrying wrong guy? None of that tension. Nowadays it is a good source of laughter.

crazy-nutTehsinaJFJawida

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Dnt worry Binu!LOLEvery serial more or less has a few dead bodies nd dead member.;)]So I dnt think Junoon has sth much different..WinkExcept dt dey dnt seem to look into the cause of death..Ouch

.Nd da count increases with da serial track...
Does this mean I should do a Gabbar Singh n ask "kitne aadmi the?" Big smile

crazy-nutOyeNautankiTehsinaJFJgirlTalksawida

girlTalks IF-Sizzlerz
girlTalks
girlTalks

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
I must admit this award for most inconsistent story track goes to Junoon Confused
Now also , there is no mention of Khanna family, hudda also appears and disappears  on writers whims and fancies , DT is gayab for like ages , pathetic and highly unacceptable.
I really wish they ended Junoon with Akash track Unhappy

JunoonianOyeNautankiawida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Fantastic Binu.

You remember the late carachters and write a post on them . You arr very kind.

There are many others . Some goons which Prithvi killed in that haveli. That goon which Prithvi run after in the road. Tow poor men which put in the prison car to look as Prithvi and Triloki dead.( remember Triloki in your upcoming post!).

I am sorry we lost all these masoom people and IP didn't die when DB push him from the terrace . He deserves to be killed. ROFL

Btw. Are you sure that Prithvi' maa is dead ? I have a feeling that she is in a mandir praying to reunion with her twins! Big smile

Edited by awida - 25 June 2013 at 7:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Junoonian

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index