Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

-Har Baat Tum Tak- Ram Kapoor- AT# 6 (Page 43)

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iLuvRamKapoor

Hi Guys This is Mani How Is everyone i am shifted to mangalore AGAIN NEW PLACE place is famous for beaches and Rain Fall too bahut baarish hoti hain but am missing homefood badly Balh mein itni saari khushiyan WOW Twins and and RaYA dance Thts a huge surpise Am so happy poora din ka thakkan bhool jaati hun Balh dekh ke this is our RayA and this is our BAlh.
Only one more Reuest from cv's waana see some gr8 moments of baby with ram i hav neva seen RK holding A new born baby on screen off screen i saw his pics with AKS 

Hai Mani , good 2 see u back--- will u b active in the forum from now on? . missed u a lot yaar.Hug
  Hmnnn---Changed ur ID ? This is a good one-- who can resist the Ram Kapoor & his charms---He--He---!!

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Hai dearie's GM.Big smile
  So another long weekend is here. How was the dance yes'day?My spirits r still high because from the pre-cap the party is still on & may b v'll get a good raya scene i;e if poor Ram remembers the special date Hi---!!The new guy is good too, atleast someone who can act!Looks like Sakshi is not in the same frame with the rest, lets see----

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vironikajain

sahana747 IF-Dazzler
sahana747
sahana747

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Read...Ram doesn't take his carrier seriously...Really? Then he has back-up career or what?LOL
He does n't  consider himself as star,then will stop growing...very sensible.
But pray tell me what makes him  GROW  and shrink( minimally of course)LOL
vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 01 August 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Gud mrng guyies.. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthewsahana747

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKBAAA

So another long weekend is here. How was the dance yes'day?My spirits r still high because from the pre-cap the party is still on & may b v'll get a good raya scene i;e if poor Ram remembers the special date Hi---!!The new guy is good too, atleast someone who can act!Looks like Sakshi is not in the same frame with the rest, lets see----

Unice i think ab jo bhi spl date se related scene ayega wo greenroom mein ayega hopefully..fingers crossed
The new guy seems very good nd his camarade with everyone is also looking good..
Yeah its looking like this only but she was available on the set with everyone like in dance scene so i think may be bcoz of this baby bump they re showing her less( shayad baby bump ki wajah se problem ho rhi hogi toh they thought to avoid showing her more).. Big smile

Annthewsahana747

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vironikajain

Unice i think ab jo bhi spl date se related scene ayega wo greenroom mein ayega hopefully..fingers crossed
The new guy seems very good nd his camarade with everyone is also looking good..
Yeah its looking like this only but she was available on the set with everyone like in dance scene so i think may be bcoz of this baby bump they re showing her less( shayad baby bump ki wajah se problem ho rhi hogi toh they thought to avoid showing her more).. Big smile

Yaa viru thats why my hopes r still high , if they haven't planned something connected with the special day , why show Priya hyper about it, naa??And about the baby bump being too much too carry around , i agree with u -- u know whyLOL.But isn't Priya playing the preggy part very well-- the tiredness, the cuteness everything! The slow dance had so much luv that it took my breath away, really only Raya can do it so well---

sahana747vironikajain

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Yaa viru thats why my hopes r still high , if they haven't planned something connected with the special day , why show Priya hyper about it, naa??And about the baby bump being too much too carry around , i agree with u -- u know whyLOL.But isn't Priya playing the preggy part very well-- the tiredness, the cuteness everything! The slow dance had so much luv that it took my breath away, really only Raya can do it so well---

Mine too.. Big smile
Yeah i exactly know why.. LOL nd i think this is the only reason they re showing her less or standing in a place only..she is doing this preggy part fabulously yaar.. Clap
So true..love was flowing in that slow dance...i got numb seeing dance part..it was so magical.. Embarrassed

Annthewsahana747

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 02 August 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged

Mine too.. Big smile
Yeah i exactly know why.. LOL nd i think this is the only reason they re showing her less or standing in a place only..she is doing this preggy part fabulously yaar.. Clap
So true..love was flowing in that slow dance...i got numb seeing dance part..it was so magical.. Embarrassed

see a few weeks back v were so frustrated with the story but what a come back this has been 4 balh, hope this continues. I was hoping the serials winds up fast but now again i'm madly in luv with it & want 2 see Raya like this 4 ever. Lets pray the cvs understands what v want----StarStarStar---To the best preggy lady in tellypure & to the best-est, cutest, mera hero!He looked like a prince in a fairy tale yes'day. Day Dreaming

sahana747vironikajain

Go to top