Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

-Har Baat Tum Tak- Ram Kapoor- AT# 6 (Page 32)

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKBAAA

Viru all the best 4 2'morrow's exams.Hug

Thank u...but its only a practical thats why i m here... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthew

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Hey all!  What happened ? Everybody in gloom or what??Viru where r u? How was ur practicals?Hope the plane crash hasn't disturbed u? But dear where is the huggie??CryBroken Heart

vironikajain

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Hii unice..i m here only..practical was good..
Nope it didnt bcoz i dont know why i still have some positive feelings..huggie toh dur ki baat hai yaha toh ek dusre ki taraf bhi aise dekh rhe hai jaise kah jayenge..

Annthew

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
I didnt like the behaviour of RK in yest epi..its so not like him yaar what the hell cvs re doing with his char..after seeing his exp while the convo btw the couple in which lady is having alzahimer's..i thought now he will be fine with priya nd will talk to her but nothing of that sort happened.. Cry
But but he is looking like a million bucks these days..he has lost a lot of weight nd is looking quite young..nd that flashbacks.. Day Dreaming Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthewsahana747

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vironikajain

I didnt like the behaviour of RK in yest epi..its so not like him yaar what the hell cvs re doing with his char..after seeing his exp while the convo btw the couple in which lady is having alzahimer's..i thought now he will be fine with priya nd will talk to her but nothing of that sort happened.. Cry
But but he is looking like a million bucks these days..he has lost a lot of weight nd is looking quite young..nd that flashbacks.. Day Dreaming Heart

Very true --- so out of character on ram's part.If they  r going 2 separate Raya why showing them fighting like  this?So sad , wonder what the cvs r up to?I don't think v'll find out 2'day---so our heartburn continues ----Cry
      Viru----RK is looking super s----y!!!Day Dreaming

Edited by PKBAAAA - 25 July 2013 at 4:55am

sahana747vironikajain

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Very true --- so out of character on ram's part.If they r going 2 separate Raya why showing them fighting like this?So sad , wonder what the cvs r up to?I don't think v'll find out 2'day---so our heartburn continues ----Cry

It looked so forced to me..dont know whats in store for us but this suspense is killing me nd now we have to wait till next week bcoz they will left us hanging on cliff tonight for 3 actually for 4 long days..
Ha ha yeah he is.. Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthewsahana747shavii

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Very true --- so out of character on ram's part.If they r going 2 separate Raya why showing them fighting like this?So sad , wonder what the cvs r up to?I don't think v'll find out 2'day---so our heartburn continues ----Cry

It looked so forced to me..dont know whats in store for us but this suspense is killing me nd now we have to wait till next week bcoz they will left us hanging on cliff tonight for 3 actually for 4 long days..

So secretive-- the nosey media has got no news this time..this is gonna kill us all.   Best of luck 4 2'morrow's exam,.

sahana747vironikajain

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 10:08am | IP Logged

So secretive-- the nosey media has got no news this time..this is gonna kill us all. Best of luck 4 2'morrow's exam,.

Unice we got it..finally some news about Balh that too positive..abhi toh kuch or bhi mangti toh wo bhi mil jata.. Wink
Thank u..

sahana747

Go to top