Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

-Har Baat Tum Tak- Ram Kapoor- AT# 6 (Page 110)

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
power failure , bye 4 now.

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKBAAA

Originally posted by sahana747

Broken HeartI am reminded of that Diwali night two decades back when Ram with his hands tightly wrapped with piercing looks confronted Aswine and brought him to tears,trusting his wife whom he hardly knew,.
now history repeated and how .?
Ram with hands folded and piercing eyes confronts his pleading wife who questions his closeness to that woman.
Times have changed that man sure.
Now,me...Sahana a compulsive fan of RK feels that Priya should leave this Golu to teach him a lesson in trust.Mazaa aa jayega. Haina?

Sahana please don't say that.Cry. Please don't ask Priya 2 leave Ram. Wink----- he 'll b left 2 that dayaan's mercy!

Ok..i agree with Sahana to some extent..his goluness is increasing day by day..but we love this golu only..dont we? Big smile
This track is going to be good if its centered on RaYa in different situations not on juhi or kids..
Small separation is coming( dont kill me plz LOL ) whether it in KM only with different rooms or couch nd cold war btw them..but its coming for sure..after that lots of RaYa moments..
First i want 5 march plz..where both of them will shout out their problems nd in last will make up for forever by u know.. Wink-- hugging LOL kuch or mat sochna.. LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maliha.islam

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vironikajain

Hallo viru.Big smile. Join in v r showing our strength here ha---ha---LOL. Ram Zindabad!

I m always here with u all.. Wink

Yaa i know that!!Big smile----- this is the safest place , no bashing only lovingWink

Thats true..only place for loving golu.. Wink
vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Hey , did u see the new promo? I some how feel Ram will at first atleast side up with Juhi & fav beti Pihu, & ask Priya 2 keep calm & let Juhi do the parenting. this lady is getting on my nerves, she needs 2 b completely removed only then Raya will hav peace. Poor Sid what all he has 2 put up!Wish Ram begins 2 use his brain as well now.

This is coming for sure..Ram will take Juhi's side nd after that no one can save golu from the wrath of Sherni which is very necessary untill he starts using his brain.. Wink Juhi nd Pihu are taking him for ride bcoz of his goluness..its high time to show them their place..

shavii

sahana747 IF-Dazzler
sahana747
sahana747

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sahana747

Broken Heart I am reminded of that Diwali night two decades back  when Ram with his hands tightly  wrapped with piercing looks confronted  Aswine  and brought him to tears,trusting his wife whom he hardly knew,.
now history repeated and how .?
Ram with hands folded  and piercing eyes confronts his  pleading wife  who questions his closeness to that woman.
Times have changed that man sure.
Now,me...Sahana a compulsive fan of RK feels that Priya should leave this Golu to teach him a lesson in trust.Mazaa aa jayega. Haina?

Sahana please don't say that.Cry. Please don't ask Priya 2 leave Ram. Wink----- he 'll b left 2 that dayaan's  mercy!
Oh,Unice samjha karo,then there will be manana. Golu ishtyle,Embarrassed I am eagerly waiting for that.
Actually now I am watching all those meethi theekhi episodes of Raya 's school admission mission for Pihu...cho chweetWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maliha.islamshavii

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
My mum's here & she has put me 2 shame with her support 4 Golu Ram!!LOL
Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Viru, Sahana , Malu, Mani, Big smile . How r u all? Viru , i can't bear another separation , but as Sahana said manana --i like. So may b v'll put up with small separation & latter get Raya scenes. But this divorce & marriage to Juhi track  is going 2 really hurt Priya.i felt very sorry 4 her during last epi. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maliha.islamsahana747shavii

Annthew IF-Dazzler
Annthew
Annthew

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Viru u hav made me nostalgic so let me watch March 5th epi & comeWinkDay Dreaming

vironikajain

Go to top