Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annthew thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: vironikajain

Dont read posts related to episode..i m doing it..it feels good nd save u from heart ache.. 😊

Ya viru u r right, that's why this is my fav thread,😃
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Firstever pic here in this thread..
http://instagram.com/p/guGFzmP6lI/
maliha.islam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HI Mani...i m sorry..i know m super late...btw wishes are never late...happy belated Birthday...hope u had a great day...hugs...love u loads dear... ðŸ˜ƒ
maliha.islam thumbnail
Originally posted by: PKBAAA

Ya viru u r right, that's why this is my fav thread,😃

me too love this thread...whenever i log in here...i do visit this thread...n look for u guys... ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜Š
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

My First Picture Upload here in this Thread
Ramdeewani thumbnail
According to our source, "Since a month back, seeing the appalling state of TRPs, the show was under the scanner. The budget of the show, thanks to the huge star cast was very high and was not giving good returns with the TRPs. The production house
and channel had a meeting and came to a conclusion that if the show could cut down on budget then they would allow it sustenance for a few more months but on a different time slot, which is why authorities kept denying reports of Basera going off air inspite of Raaz- Pichle Janam Ka promos showing that it would be aired in Basera's time slot of 9:30pm. But seems like the solution was not feasible."

The source adds, "Another problem was that the TRPs were good only when Ram Kapoor and Pallavi Subhash were focused. When Priya Bhatija and Amit Jain's love-story took over, the ratings dropped. Maybe audiences wanted more focus on the original concept of the show- 'children turning against their parents'. To top this, the saving grace of the show Ram Kapoor had date problems from 5th December as he is the host for Rahul Ka Swayamvar which has its sets outside Mumbai. So obviously, Ram couldn't afford to shuttle back and forth. He needed a definite break from Basera. This means the creatives had to manage with a parallel track. But with the shows TRP hopes pinned solely on Ram, the channel didn't think Basera would improve at all in Ram's absence. All this finally made the channel back-off from running the show."

Ramdeewani thumbnail

This ia a very old article of basera i loved that pert written on BOLD

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ramdeewani

This ia a very old article of basera i loved that pert written on BOLD

not only one show like basera when leads are like ram the show shd focus more on them instead of bekaar leap as only leads can save show... not much like younger gen love stories 😆
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: shavii

not only one show like basera when leads are like ram the show shd focus more on them instead of bekaar leap as only leads can save show... not much like younger gen love stories 😆

yup RK is the life line of any show in which he stars
No wonder EK calls him katrina Kaif of tv(not in terms of acting though) Ladies and girls literally drool over him
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: D4BALH

My First Picture Upload here in this Thread

Lovely pic..
Thanx dilli..