-Har Baat Tum Tak- Ram Kapoor- AT# 6 - Page 33

Posted: 10 years ago
Read...Ram doesn't take his carrier seriously...Really? Then he has back-up career or what?😆
He does n't  consider himself as star,then will stop growing...very sensible.
But pray tell me what makes him  GROW  and shrink( minimally of course)😆
Originally posted by PKBAAA

Hai dearie's GM.😃
So another long weekend is here. How was the dance yes'day?My spirits r still high because from the pre-cap the party is still on & may b v'll get a good raya scene i;e if poor Ram remembers the special date Hi---!!The new guy is good too, atleast someone who can act!Looks like Sakshi is not in the same frame with the rest, lets see----

Unice i think ab jo bhi spl date se related scene ayega wo greenroom mein ayega hopefully..fingers crossed
The new guy seems very good nd his camarade with everyone is also looking good..
Yeah its looking like this only but she was available on the set with everyone like in dance scene so i think may be bcoz of this baby bump they re showing her less( shayad baby bump ki wajah se problem ho rhi hogi toh they thought to avoid showing her more).. 😃
Originally posted by vironikajain

Unice i think ab jo bhi spl date se related scene ayega wo greenroom mein ayega hopefully..fingers crossed
The new guy seems very good nd his camarade with everyone is also looking good..
Yeah its looking like this only but she was available on the set with everyone like in dance scene so i think may be bcoz of this baby bump they re showing her less( shayad baby bump ki wajah se problem ho rhi hogi toh they thought to avoid showing her more).. 😃

Yaa viru thats why my hopes r still high , if they haven't planned something connected with the special day , why show Priya hyper about it, naa??And about the baby bump being too much too carry around , i agree with u -- u know why😆.But isn't Priya playing the preggy part very well-- the tiredness, the cuteness everything! The slow dance had so much luv that it took my breath away, really only Raya can do it so well---

Yaa viru thats why my hopes r still high , if they haven't planned something connected with the special day , why show Priya hyper about it, naa??And about the baby bump being too much too carry around , i agree with u -- u know why😆.But isn't Priya playing the preggy part very well-- the tiredness, the cuteness everything! The slow dance had so much luv that it took my breath away, really only Raya can do it so well---

Mine too.. 😃
Yeah i exactly know why.. 😆 nd i think this is the only reason they re showing her less or standing in a place only..she is doing this preggy part fabulously yaar.. 👏
So true..love was flowing in that slow dance...i got numb seeing dance part..it was so magical.. 😳

Mine too.. 😃
Yeah i exactly know why.. 😆 nd i think this is the only reason they re showing her less or standing in a place only..she is doing this preggy part fabulously yaar.. 👏
So true..love was flowing in that slow dance...i got numb seeing dance part..it was so magical.. 😳

see a few weeks back v were so frustrated with the story but what a come back this has been 4 balh, hope this continues. I was hoping the serials winds up fast but now again i'm madly in luv with it & want 2 see Raya like this 4 ever. Lets pray the cvs understands what v want----⭐️⭐️⭐️---To the best preggy lady in tellypure & to the best-est, cutest, mera hero!He looked like a prince in a fairy tale yes'day.
Hope they continues like this but i doubt they will..anyways i m happy for now..
I want nuts track to be side track only with RaYa.. not their's main track nd RaYa's side track...hope CVs understand this..
He is a princess.. ❤️

Hope they continues like this but i doubt they will..anyways i m happy for now..
I want nuts track to be side track only with RaYa.. not their's main track nd RaYa's side track...hope CVs understand this..
He is a princess.. ❤️

Yes the cvs like 2 make Raya the side track at times may b its when the leads get too busy elsewhere, . I hate 2 see any other track other than Raya's but what to do the story has to move forward. I just don't want to see the teenage preggy track anyway.By the way KBC - 6 is coming imagine Raya participating with whole family!!!😆--- i mean Priya & her 5 kids!!!😆
Edited by PKBAAAA - 10 years ago

Yes the cvs like 2 make Raya the side track at times may b its when the leads get too busy elsewhere, . I hate 2 see any other track other than Raya's but what to do the story has to move forward. I just don't want to see the teenage preggy track anyway.By the way KBC - 6 is coming imagine Raya participating with whole family!!!😆--- i mean Priya & her 5 kids!!!😆

I dont mind seeing parallel tracks( surely not teenage preggy track crap) with RaYa but not RaYa's as a side track..i hate it... anyways agree with u frankly even CVs have no choice when leads re not available..
Hahaha that would be awesome..priya with her 5 kids.. 😉 😆Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago

see a few weeks back v were so frustrated with the story but what a come back this has been 4 balh, hope this continues. I was hoping the serials winds up fast but now again i'm madly in luv with it & want 2 see Raya like this 4 ever. Lets pray the cvs understands what v want----⭐️⭐️⭐️---To the best preggy lady in tellypure & to the best-est, cutest, mera hero!He looked like a prince in a fairy tale yes'day.
Me too ,me too..
 Ram looked like a million bucks. he is so aristocratic,he towers over entire family.Veritably.THE RAM KAPOOR.
Waise Peggy track dil bhartha hi nahin.The only couple who can love so much when in forties so convincingly.😳
Edited by sahana747 - 10 years ago
Sorry Viru & Sahana, Had 2 rush  off,
      I hav a doubt , what is the special day that Priya says Ram forgot, i mean i heard her saying its the anniversary of the second time he said i luv u , now--- when was that? aree , i know when he first said so[ how can i forget!!😉] but the second time that also 7yrs ago, whats that yaar?? Knowing  ram, i'm sure he must hav said it a thousand times already ,so whats this ------!!Please enlighten , somebody!