-Har Baat Tum Tak- Ram Kapoor- AT# 6 - Page 27

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by vironikajain

True trp will come with RaYaPi's togetherness only..
There is immense possibilities of touching moments and scenes both romantic and emotional,but will the CVs oblige and will RaYaPi oblige? That is the million dollar question.
Hai dears--- Monday is here but feeling rather low,Just saw a small seg on SBS where Priya was searching 4 Pihu in a medical camp. So things doesn't look like it would get sorted out soon . And where is Ram?. Don't tell me he has shot separately.! On the whole its time 4 us 2 realise that Balh is dying a slow death. They were showing pics of Gold Awards too & i felt very sad---Why? ---because no raya now. V r hoping 4 Raya sweet moments but the cvs doesn't want to giv us those, why all this unnecessary drama?!.πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by sahana747

There is immense possibilities of touching moments and scenes both romantic and emotional,but will the CVs oblige and will RaYaPi oblige? That is the million dollar question.

Sahana the more v hope the more v get disappointed by the cvs. Its been a long time since v got a good Raya scene, isn't it naa??
Originally posted by PKBAAA

Sahana the more v hope the more v get disappointed by the cvs. Its been a long time since v got a good Raya scene, isn't it naa??
Yes your are correct.But Kya kahoon? Dil maantha hi nahin.
hope in today's episode raya will found each other

Hai dears--- Monday is here but feeling rather low,Just saw a small seg on SBS where Priya was searching 4 Pihu in a medical camp. So things doesn't look like it would get sorted out soon . And where is Ram?. Don't tell me he has shot separately.! On the whole its time 4 us 2 realise that Balh is dying a slow death. They were showing pics of Gold Awards too & i felt very sad---Why? ---because no raya now. V r hoping 4 Raya sweet moments but the cvs doesn't want to giv us those, why all this unnecessary drama?!.πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜‘

They will surely drag it for more eye balls..but i doubt it will..unice obviously they will be seraching separately na?? Anyways Ram is busy in banking his scene nd thats why i think leap has also got delayed nd we got new entries like shekhar- padma nd nuts nd kady- rahul track to fill RK's absence..
Originally posted by vironikajain

They will surely drag it for more eye balls..but i doubt it will..unice obviously they will be seraching separately na?? Anyways Ram is busy in banking his scene nd thats why i think leap has also got delayed nd we got new entries like shekhar- padma nd nuts nd kady- rahul track to fill RK's absence..

Viru, with one hug like yes'days i 'm ready to watch even Rahul-Cady nonsence --- but in mute onlyπŸ˜†---How's ur exam's going on? When will it end? Didn't see Malu 4 some days now.
Poor mera hero , they had to get the supernatural 2 lecture him , wasn't Priya's enough??!!Who will b next-- NIks??πŸ˜‰

Viru, with one hug like yes'days i 'm ready to watch even Rahul-Cady nonsence --- but in mute onlyπŸ˜†---How's ur exam's going on? When will it end? Didn't see Malu 4 some days now.

True that.. πŸ˜† but i guess coming months RK bahot kam dekhne wala hai nd that too with lots of sep scene..lets see how we will handle at that time.. πŸ˜›
Unice my exams went well nd got over today only...