India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Is it worth it?

soniyas Senior Member
soniyas
soniyas

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Gul has two things always lacking in her shows and those are logic and completion. She has hundreds of loopholes in her stories and just to delay the love confession and marriage so that her show runs long, she brings out incoherent and illogical tracks. Normally i would say when Asad goes to airport and gives Zoya engagement ring, that was a beautiful moment and could have been asad's confession. Also Zoya should have been angry at Asad but she was shown running towards him which very much indicates she loves him. Still there was no confession. And since then the story is being woven around confession. Almost over a month now. 

And when Dhurandhar tells them there is a girl always informing about them, the so called educated and intelligent Asad and Zoya dont even seem to have heard that. How weak really are these characters then? Why would dhurandar even utter those words if that info was never going to be used. Completion? 

Why would Asad not even have the slightest doubt on billi? Would he not question that if the stone eyed person was billi and in the pic it was clear that she changed the blood samples then when Asad was shouting at Zoya, did he not remember what billi said about Zoya? Not once billi owned up to the act. Would he not easily make out that something is fishy? So how can an audience love a character that is constantly shown as stupid? They make us love them only because all characters including previous shows have romance with a lot of not so subtle s**ual undertones and gul plays with that very well. This kind of romance is what we want in real life but it does not happen  so  we live our dreams through shows like this. 

Then unending marriage rituals which we have been seeing , what was the point? Just to add more episodes and make a show longer. Seriously indian TV i am really fed up of shaadi and the shaadi rituals and the the twists around them which are really always in bad taste. Can these so called  creative people not rise above shaadi?

Personally i watched QH coz after a day long of stress , i wanted to unwind and see some romance and fun that take me away from the real world for a while and be relaxed.  What i am getting is meow meow and heartbreak. and that is not unwinding me at all. 

p.s this is my pov. i am not bashing but just stating what i feel about QH now. Others opinions are most welcome.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chikaramsg1hatelove2012asya04rajnid68shanakyasharan

msg1 Senior Member
msg1
msg1

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
I can understand ur frustration...I have felt the same... I just skip episodes when it starts getting too illogical.. And when the inconsistency is unbearable, I altogether stop watching

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SWAN123

rajnid68 IF-Sizzlerz
rajnid68
rajnid68

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
yep too many loopholes. .which might and may not be tackled..
and one loses the track..so the filler scenes come in..
gul I guess have to fill up the loopholes...
so that QH takes off ...
DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Of course they want to make the show longer...its not a movie LOL
And this is a family drama. You wont get romance and fun all the time. Drama is needed to stir the pot and move the story along. 
chikara Groupbie
chikara
chikara

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with you.
And there are many more points which could be added
Keeping zoya's face hidden from humaira during her engagement making it a big thing
but nothing came out of that either .

When does a dulha comes to his wedding all alone deliberately when others were to accompany him ?
They could have given some reason for asad wanting to go alone.

As for tanveer asad always acted dumb its really unbelievable for the way he behaved
until he chose to to be mentally challenged in her case.

As an audience I really can't relate to any of it.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top