Why Sultan wants to get back at Rk n Family?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Agreed that his mother was duped by Mohan Kundra..

Agreed that the total mayhem in Sultan's life is because of Mohan Kundra..

Bue, the fact remains that he is DEAD!!!!

Neither RK nor his mother neither anyone from his family are remotely connected to what Mohan Kundra did to Meera.. Then why is Sultan creating a ruckuss in his life right now..

so i guess finally RK is right that Sultan was already angry coz he lost Madhu and hence he is doing all this..

Tsk Tsk CV's what have u done to our favourite show??????

Well we cnt say what meera n rashd told sultan is true. I dnt believe in story until channel forces cvs to make it true for d love of dr channel boy.
Logic wise u r rght what rk cn do but after sultan entry all d logics r being drown in d lake 4rm where bhai emergd.
To be honest.. I don't see any logic about the revenge.. Anybody would think the same, that bhai is there for Madhu!
RK is not bhai, who believes all n sundry! He doesn't forget his loved onesn moves on with jet speed unlike bhai! 
The supersonic speed at which things happen in Bhai's life are kinda unpalatable for normal people, 

And the driver told him that MK ditched Meera because he needed money and married a rich woman, Radha ji... then what rights is he talking about ðŸ˜† He wants to give Radha ji's properties to Meera ðŸ¤£ And if he wants to give the rights back as the first wife of MK then why now ? I mean what's the point MK is dead ðŸ˜• ðŸ¤£
Coz bhai is a psycho... No logic, no sense in his pea sized brain...🤪 
Moreover, he expects RK to believe his story ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ RK has so much power kya, that he can restore a woman's dignity over a dead man? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ That too a man who dies 30 years ago..😲 ðŸ¤ª 

Mental bhai...🥱
Edited by Ananya05 - 10 years ago
Agree with u. Bhai's revenge makes no sense. Whatevr he's doing would just make him more vulgar to viewers. He was already angry with Rk coz he's madhu's hubby nd he longed for her..may b he still longs for her! Even when he didnt knw dat MK is his biological dad he used 2 hate Rk..
agree...sultan story always has loopholes...
Agree. Now everyone is busy discussing why did RK lie to Madhu? Why did he send bhai to jail? and what not. But I am still stuck at the point'What bhai actually wants?' ,'From whom is bhai seeking justice/respect for his mother?', 'Why does bhai wants to revenge RK for Mohan's deed?' and most importantly 'Is Rashid's story true?'.