Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

What will Nimrit sacrifice bring her in life? (Page 2)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
One sided judgemental is the perfect phrase for Nimrit. She is just thinking about her sister and not Agam, Soni and Karan. She is not preventing Karan from going on the wrong path, so she is doing wrong to him too.I am sure that Karan won't be able to forgive himself when he comes in terms with the truth. I am sorry to say but her this behaviour is showing how Agam had always been the second important person in her life. First was always ber sister Amrit, and this is an inconsistency.

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 25 June 2013 at 12:17pm

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@MohanKiMeera-..i may sound harsh but after watching today's Epi i dont think Nimrit should play the victim..in fact she is destroying someone life by leading him on a destruction path..karan..thats why i said Nimrit  is one sided judgemental..

For Nimrit the brother losing his sister means nothing.. karan wound..scar in his heart for the death of his sister mean nothing to her only priority of her life her sister Amrit .

This sacrifice of doing good beyond imagination is bringing pain in her life .lets see what Nimrit does when Amrit goes on a revenge mode with karan ..whom will  she support and blame?..

Edited by saveeta24 - 25 June 2013 at 1:37pm
loveagni Senior Member
loveagni
loveagni

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

One sided judgemental is the perfect phrase for Nimrit. She is just thinking about her sister and not Agam, Soni and Karan. She is not preventing Karan from going on the wrong path, so she is doing wrong to him too.I am sure that Karan won't be able to forgive himself when he comes in terms with the truth. I am sorry to say but her this behaviour is showing how Agam had always been the second important person in her life. First was always ber sister Amrit, and this is an inconsistency.

exactly!!!!
Nimrit has proved now that Agam was always her second option...there are many examples where Agam suffered becoz of her blind love for amrit...n now shes doing injustice with many people especially Agam, soni, karan n malik family...if amrit is her sister then Agam was sunita n mahi's son...they lost their son due to amrit n now shes ready to even destroy all agam's symbols...just for Amrit
So even in future if karan opposes amrit for some good reason nimrit will definitely prefer amrit over karan...for her sis love is more important than husband's love
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
@Saveeta- You did not sound harsh at all. You are exactly right in what you are saying. I am sure that maahan Nimrit will stop Amrit to take revenge from Karan cause he is her so-called husband. I was not against her marrying Karan only if this would have been shown in some other way and this is why I was and still I am disappointed with the track.

@Ridhi- You said everything that was in my heart. Nothing to add. Just want to say that for me, AM ended with AgNi happily married and Amrit turning positive. Smile

Anyways it's good for CVs to end Amrit Manthan on a positive note rather than dragging it and ruining it more and more. 

Sorry if I sounded rude. This is just my opinion. 

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 25 June 2013 at 2:02pm
Quietude IF-Rockerz
Quietude
Quietude

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Nimrit needs to stop with her sacrificing. 
Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

Edited by Sofna - 26 June 2013 at 7:45am
pamela01 Goldie
pamela01
pamela01

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
I agree Nimrit is wrong to be punished for Amrit's sins regarding Soni.  I think that Amrit did not blackmail Soni.  She did not recognise Soni in the photograph that the detective gave her. Yug refused to look at it.  I strongly believe that Yug is the blackmailer.
MeShu-Holic IF-Stunnerz
MeShu-Holic
MeShu-Holic

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
i have the same comment :

Creatives are just butchering the character of Nimrit ... Nimrit who even fight for her rights , whether small or big , is now like a small child scared of those sins even not committed by her .. she can accept what is happening with her , but as a mother can she give pain to her own daughter ..

its unrealistic , today i was really disappointed for once , that how weak the creatives are showing the character of a woman .. even knowing a woman has a big hand in making this environment ..

nimrit should at once now , tell the truth to karan or else she'll loose her family at once .. what will happen if amrit knows that truth , karan will hurt nimrit , yes , but still he is doing it so .. so what is the goodness all suffering and not telling the truth .. 

Go to top