Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

What will Nimrit sacrifice bring her in life?

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
A big sacrifice from Nimrit above all for her sister Amrit and next family..

I did made a post before stating why Nimrit has to be so mahaan..Good beyond limit..

If we go by past history the main source of all Nimrit pain..unhappiness..separation from Agam she had to bear was from Amrit..

Today the same Nimrit is doing such a big sacrifice for her once more..i agree its sisterly love but still is Nimrit  not wrong  in hiding a sin of her sister "if" she is responsible for Soni's suicide..a sin which has cost her Agam's life..

First time she sacrificed for Amrit the forced marriage turned out to be a beautiful relationship..

Now Nimrit got married to karan who will only give her tortures and pain ..its due to the misunderstanding from karan and Nimrit silence about knowing the real truth .Of course questions are there to give a thought about..

Starting with What will this sacrifice bring in Nimrit life?..

Tortures..pain.unhappiness or unexpected happiness in future?..

Another question does Amrit deserves all happiness after doing so much sins without a punishment and Nimrit to keep suffering because of such blind sisterly love? ..

Dont know what God has planned for Nimrit destiny but its high time she deserves happiness in her life..if its God's doing to unite karan..Nimrit then is there a miracle in future? ..karan who is hating Nimrit to the core due to this misunderstanding can love her to death also..

Do share your views..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

un786Rainbowcatxo--Saina--anasuya43

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Nimrit is definitely wrong for hiding Amrit's sin. I think that she should ask Amrit about it and if Amrit is the real culprit, let her get her deserved punishment. 

Why do Nimrit have to endure the torture once again for the sister who caused her nothing but pain? Just cause she saw her sister changed and want to give her a chance to be a good human being, I guess! 

But still why does Nimrit have to sacrifice again especially when she got to know that Amrit caused Soni to suicide and is indirectly the reason of Agam's death? CVs could really have shown the story differently and get Nimrit married to Karan instead of bringing Amrit in the picture as the supposed culprit. 

I can't say what Nimrit is going to get in future. Just hope that she gets to be happy! 

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 24 June 2013 at 11:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

un786Rainbowcatxosaveeta24

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Saveeta I believe in optimistic... I am ...Iooking forward to see one day Nimrit  will get back all the happiness which she deprived of late

I have to appreciate Nimrit for the decision taken for the family...I would say it is easy for her to  take decision ...already she   has face one of the hardship against Amrit ...then again loosing Agam

you  have quotaed Saveeta ' Starting with What will this sacrifice bring in Nimrit life?..

May be she has faced hardship unhappiness, but one thing she stood like a rock against blowing wind without perturbing  that shows  she has got so much confidence in herself  ...
But as a viewers we feel sorry to see so  much suffering she is facing before and now

There are people who go to any extreme to help, whether you can called it blind love ...or it is inborn in their genes  ...we can add Nimrit name in it.I have to add one more thing I will agree that Nimrit suffer    ..at the hand of Amrit...but helping the family will get immense pleasure that is what Nimrit did...it
A present Nimrit may be facing hardship...the day  will come with full of sunshine and happiness to Nimrit

Edited by anasuya43 - 24 June 2013 at 11:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

un786Rainbowcatxosaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
@MohanKiMeera-..on this point i agree with you its unrealistic why Nimrit has to always suffer without doing any sins in her life..whereas Amrit gets away without any punishment ..quite unfair ..fine she is on the path of redemption but has Amrit ever suffered because of all the tortures she had done to her sister..nothing..just a sorry and taking care of the kids in Nimrit memory loss all sins washed out. 

Sometimes the Malik family are unreal in forgiving people so easily esp yug..Amrit..

My wish also at least for once Nimrit gets genuine happiness without any obstacles in her life and let Amrit lives her life as per her wish..good way or bad one..she is grown up enough...

Edited by saveeta24 - 25 June 2013 at 1:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

un786_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

@MohanKiMeera-..on this point i agree with you its unrealistic why Nimrit has to always suffer without doing any sins in her life..whereas Amrit gets away without any punishment ..quite unfair ..fine she is on the path of redemption but has Amrit ever suffered because all the tortures she had done to her sister..nothing..just a sorry and taking care of the kids in Nimrit memory loss all sins washed out. 

Sometimes the Malik family are unreal in forgiving people so easily esp yug..Amrit..

My wish also at least for once Nimrit gets genuine happiness without any obstacles in her life..
Completely agreed! It's true that Amrit has changed and I am happy for her. But if her wrong doing caused Soni to suicide and Agam to be murdered, she deserves to be confronted and punished if she is actually the culprit. Nimrit could have questioned her. CVs have shown inconsistency in Nimrit's character I felt cause she easily forgot how Amrit made her suffer while Agam protected her always! 

Not only Agam, she is doing wrong to Soni as well by hiding Amrit's crime! At least, find out about it rather than making yourself a self-pitying being. Her marriage with Karan could have been happened differently too with Nimrit fighting for justice to her Agam ji and not showing her as the tortured soul.

Amrit should definitely be given a chance to repent for her sins AFTER getting her deserved punishment, but no! She is living happily while Nimrit is becoming the sacrificial goat again! Ouch

un786saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Anasuyaji agree one should be optimistic in life..

Only thing i quite disagree why always Nimrit becomes the punching bag for someone else..this time again Amrit the cause of her sacrifice.. pain.. tortures she will receive from karan..

what guarantee is there that  Nimrit sacrifice will not go in vain and Amrit wont be back to her attitude..Ego princess shade one day?..anything can happen again..

Coming back to Nimrit i know she will face karan tortures like a brave and will retaliate in her own way..same like she changed Agam it may happen with karan also ...  Nimrit determined can make this marriage work too...

Anasuyaji i will totally agree with your last line ...being optimistic like you mentioned above that one day sunshine ..happiness will fill Nimrit life..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

un786

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@MohanKiMeera-..this is the point you mention exactly from the beginning this is not gelling well for me as a viewer.Nimrit is doing wrong in hiding the truth and as you put it doing wrong to soni..Agam..

Nimrit hiding the truth for whom Amrit..why think of only her happiness?this makes me question is not Nimrit being one sided judgemental somehow?..only her sister means for her and what about karan?..he too loved her sister very much and now taking a full revenge path to get her justice.

.Nimrit wants Amrit to lead a happy life even after doing some much harm to her and so many people..may be soni too..her one sin has made a mother commit a crime.Nimrit lost Agam..A brother is going on a destructive path due to a misunderstanding..

I so hope creatives gives us one realistic scenario where Amrit repenting and getting one punishment for her sin..

Edited by saveeta24 - 25 June 2013 at 2:03am

un786_SilentSoul_

Rainbowcatxo IF-Dazzler
Rainbowcatxo
Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I think that whatever Nimrit has done is wrong. She shouldn't have sacrificed this sin for Amrit. Nimrit should at least get some happiness in her life but she's now giving all the happiness to her sister who was responsible for Soni's death and Amrit has done very wrong with Nimrit.

I honestly think that Nimrit should have told Karan that it was Amrit or she should have at least confronted Amrit about this situation and both of them could of found a solution to this problem

Go to top