Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

When wrong is right? (Page 6)

sangeet6690 Goldie
sangeet6690
sangeet6690

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
awesome post cardio again!!!!

u nailed it...madhu sent RK to jail..no body had a problem he was a brat he needed d lesson..nw RK sent a gangster who has been pestering him since d day 1...he just did wat a law abiding citizen shud do...he didnt resort to ne unfair means..ethically n legally he did nothing wrong so y so much bashing i dont get it..he is just trying to protect his family n his fathers honour!!!

Originally posted by cardio21

About RK hugging Madhu to show off to bhai.. , she hugged him, and he took her in his arms.. Was this an exclusive occasion when he was physically affectionate to her? Do people expect him to shove her off? Btw did Madhu drift to sleep? She didnt hear Bhai's car? He had to tap the window. Yes, he held her tight when he saw bhai. Remember, bhai has feelings for RK's wife. He thought it was important for bhai to know that Madhu only loves him, I won't call it insecurity! (Madhu also showed off to Dipali by holding RK's arms at pads malik Sangeet. At that time this gesture was widely appreciated. I dunno wat changed now)

this was the particular scene i liked..1st of all it was madhu who hugged him ..n for God's sake he z her husband..no body had a problem vd there PDA vn its Rji Bji or evn Dipali...

n Bhai defo needed ds dose..he ws alws of impression dat madhu z forced to be vd RK ...he needs to c d reality 1st hand...n it has nothing to do vd RK being insecure..he z confidant mre dn ever that Madhu loves him n only him...so ther z no point of him being even teensy weensy bit jealous or insecure..n of whom Bhai... cmon!!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

archiesviewbcbs_srkroma2011vaani211mangaloresoni28river123cardio21_charu_

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Nice post! Perfect explanation as to why RK did what he did yesterday. Agree with you.

I have no problem with what RK did yesterday. Was he expected to sit back like spineless Sikky and tolerate the nonsense and crap after what Bhai did with him and his family? Of course not!

Madhu can't/won't understand his line of thinking at this point of time, so he is keeping her out of this problem by lying by omission. That isn't lying; that's protecting your loved ones by not giving out info at that particular point of time.

As to the RK-Madhu hug, what's wrong in that? Was RK supposed to shove off a sleeping Madhu from his arms just coz the great GHG had descended from his abode? What crap! The couple can do whatever they want, who is anyone to question them? Even if it was intentional, he was setting the limits and conveying the message that Madhu is off limits to that Romeo who has been eying her since days.

Let me stop here, don't want to end up with a thesis! LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srk1mangalorevaani21masan1RuthlessQueenriver123blacklambosoni280-SD-0zoya_naziyasunflower52cardio21Ananya05_charu_anitarani

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged

i posted this in another thread also...isn't Madhu betraying RK's trust by trusting Sultan and not RK ?? trusting a gangster who threatened to kill her husband a few hours back ? she easily believes Sultan's sob stories and wants RK to believe it? Dead 

@Kashish, wonderful post Clap 

Edited by _charu_ - 25 June 2013 at 2:22am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srk1mangalorevaani21sangeet6690masan1blacklamboriver123RuthlessQueensoni28Ananya05sunflower52..Tangled..0-SD-0zoya_naziyaanitarani..sairat..

vaani21 Goldie
vaani21
vaani21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap Beautiful post kashish!!!!Hug
I don't see any reasons, for Madhu to be hurt. He did what any son, man or a husband would do.Smile
He also made sure that, Madhu is not aware of what he would be doing to Sulthan, by sending her away, right in front of Sulthan.Approve
And then, First time, I loved their comfortable hug as a couple.EmbarrassedThat scene,was almost near to a real coupleBlushingLOL

Edited by vaani21 - 25 June 2013 at 2:11am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srk1mangaloremasan1river123soni280-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05cardio21_charu_

ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Awsom post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by M.Hurr

Nice post,I hope madhu do not side Sultaan,Bhai deserves to  rot in jail but RK using madhu like this is not good he sent madhu away because he knew what he was going to do cannot happen in madhu's presence,madhu talked to sultaan and arranged a meeting b/w the duo so they can talk peacefully and rk very peacefully got sultaan arrestedCoolLOLfor which I love him but betraying madhu's trust is definitely not making me happyBroken Heartonly for madhu's sake rk should have talked to sultaan and got him arrested in other way in which madhu wouldn't be involved.

No matter what RK's manipulative and cunning sight was a treat for eyes,how much I missed the cunning right kaminaDay DreamingHeart

Mallu

i posted this in another thread also...isn't Madhu betraying RK's trust by trusting Sultan and not RK ?? trusting a gangster who threatened to kill her husband a few hours back ? she easily believes Sultan's sob stories and wants RK to believe it? Dead 

@Kashish, wonderful post Clap 

she's just trying to create peace between them that's all I want to say,she talked to both man,she told RK to give a second thought to what sultaan said and if you have watched the episode carefully madhu told clearly to sultaan if anything's related to rk its related to her as well she apologized to rk as well and admitted because of her sultaan only dare to come to pooja and spoiled things.

Next time dont go on confronting other's opinion without thinking,we are just discussing here not fighting dunno about you but I am not in a mood to fight.

Mallu
Biks44 Goldie
Biks44
Biks44

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Hey Cardio, perfect and much needed post. I wanted to make a post on similar lines but knew you would come up with loads better.
RK's character has been butchered so much in past that each action of his is dissected and doubted. But I think now all that is in past. We need more positive posts on RK like yours. What RK did yesterday was perfectly justified in every manner. Bhai ko toh jail kab ka jaana chahiye tha.

If you look from RK's perspective, he till date doesn't know the exact truth of Madhu and Sultan's friendship. He has no idea how Madhu met Sultan and under what circumstances. He never came to know that when Madhu had disappeared the whole night, she was actually lost in the forest .He  saw Madhu going with Sultan from the studio with Sultan's hand on her waist, He never found out that Sultan actually took Madhu on gunpoint. He doesn't know Sultan broke his car because of Aryan's fright. He still thinks Madhu was talking on the phone to Sultan and not Aryan. He was also hurt when he found Madhu and Sultan discussing about RK on the wedding day. Though RK completely trusts Madhu now, that doesn't mean in any way that he should trust Sultan! Why would RK believe any story about Sultan's family without any solid proof. Even we as viewers who have been shown the process of him finding Meera ..find it hard to digest.

The same way as females have sixth sense, men too have a sixth sense regarding other men. RK could easily see thru Sultan what he feels for Madhu. Yesterday too Sultan had the guts to tell Madhu to leave as its between him and RK. Dude, if it was, why did you involve the family in the first place, y didn't you talk to RK alone?? And it was sickening to see him still drooling on Madhu as she sat in the car!
The only sensible thing he did yest was to say "tumhara RK"..atleast something got through his thick brains!

And whats the fuss about the hug? Madhu and RK hugged much before Sultan reached the studio. RK continued hugging Madhu even after he saw Sultan, so whats the big deal. Sometime back we saw a scene where Bittooji walked in on RIshbala hugging and RK continued to hug Madhu in front of him. So was it to make Bittooji jealous???Big smile
Sultan was besharam, to tap on the window. He could have shouted from outside or even called on Madhu's cell.

I have written this on some other post too.. cvs, don't make JDJ as an excuse to show Madhu silly. Give her less dialogues but make them dhaasu. DD is extremely talented and hardworking to do full justice to JDJ and MEIEJ both. I almost laughed yest when she said" Sultan, bahar baarish hai, tum andar aa jao (gaadi mein). Whats wrong with you girl? U think RK would want sultan to sit in his car or even would Sultan would want to sit in RK's car? You cant be so nave.  Even the way she kept asking Radhaji " aap thik ho na maa"...when the lady was visibly distressed and on the verge of fainting. Want Madhu to be more assertive now. She is no longer the nave madhu whom RK easily betrayed...she is the smart girl who fought RK back in his own way. Her reaction to this whole incident of Sultan disrupting the puja was too mild. She said its just a misunderstanding and sab thik ho jayega. I am in no way bashing Madhu but I want to see her more stronger now.

Sorry for the long comment Smile..couldn't help. Once again, awesome postThumbs Up

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srk1mangalorevaani21sangeet6690masan1river123blacklambosoni28cardio21Ananya05sunflower520-SD-0zoya_naziya..sairat..

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
awesome post Kashish

hope this can give sense to some MAHAN people
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

Go to top