India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

When wrong is right? (Page 3)

cool_sri IF-Rockerz
cool_sri
cool_sri

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
superbbb post...much needed one..all are blaming rk for everything.. ..he is right in his position...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52cardio21

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Excellent post Kashish. Agree with every word.

I am failing to understand how is RK turning evil, manipulative in whatever he did so far. The forum is so preposterous, that they have already made predictions of RK abusing Madhu in MAT therad. Did people expect him to sit home and romance his wife, or cry over the incident or do bhajans after whatever happened? There was even a write-up from ZA productions saying 'RKs evil plan got Sultan arrested. We saw that RK betrayed Sultan and broke his promise to Madhu by getting Sultan arrested blah blah...'.   I was like WTH...He is a bloody criminal. Not some doodh pita baccha whom RK is framing in a fraud case. 

And he must be aware that Sultan won't be kept behind the bars for long. So, he sure will come up with another plan once Sultan and co. held him hostage in his own house. So, what? He will be labelled evil again? Yes of course. He should allow his house to be hijacked by the aira gairas and their demented family, and listen to his gullible wife. LOL 

RK has never crossed Sultan's path and yet Sultan has been pestering him since their first encounter. Pointing a gun at him, eyeing his wife, giving lectures on marriage, gatecrashing his party, polluting his bedroom on his weeding day and now vandalizing his fathers studio on a pious occasion. RK never called for any of this and yet Sultan kept on interfering in his life. RK is totally justified in what he has done, and what he will do to tackle Sultan's obsession with him. 
Sultan is truly a keeda clinging on to RK like a parasite. Dead Iska ilaaj to karna banta hai. By hook or by crook. 

Sultan's whole story becomes ridiculous, coz RK is not even 1% sold out on it. 

And Madhu is RKs wife. He can hug her in front of anyone he wishes. I don't see any flashes of insecurity here, nor do I feel he did it to rub in Sultan's face. 

Edited by Ananya05 - 24 June 2013 at 11:14pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkroma2011sangeet66901mangaloresoni28blacklamboriver123cardio210-SD-0zoya_naziyasunflower52_charu_DushtDanaf...sairat..-Dil-

mevanp IF-Dazzler
mevanp
mevanp

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
I could'nt agree more... very well analysed ... Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_vivi

Nice post...Smile

Thanks!Smile
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi.

Clap post
I agree with everything...as always ROFL
and yes..i loved the " your RK " part too Embarrassed
one of the most sensible things that we were able to wring out of bhai yet Approve

Thanks Yukthi!,Smile
@bold ROFL ROFL 
That's right.. 
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_sri

superbbb post...much needed one..all are blaming rk for everything.. ..he is right in his position...

I am curious about one thing,, are we the only humans in this forum of angels, who are unable to feel Bhai's pain behind those tears, watever happened to his doctrine of Mard ko Dard nahin Hota. 
The supersonic developments in Bhai's life are too overwhelming to evoke sympathy..
And his mom's illness seems to be resolving at jet speed.. Couple of times she sounds more saner than bhai  especially with that truth proving itself dialogue.l LOL

Do they expect RK to give a tight wala hug to his brother.. ??

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srksangeet66901mangaloreriver123soni28sunflower52_charu_DushtDanaf.

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Originally posted by cool_sri

I am curious about one thing,, are we the only humans in this forum of angels, who are unable to feel Bhai's pain behind those tears, watever happened to his doctrine of Mard ko Dard nahin Hota. 
The supersonic developments in Bhai's life are too overwhelming to evoke sympathy..
And his mom's illness seems to be resolving at jet speed.. Couple of times she sounds more saner than bhai  especially with that truth proving itself dialogue.l LOL

Do they expect RK to give a tight wala hug to his brother.. ??

Maybe they expected RK to go beyond the tightwala hug, immediately call for a press conference and announce to the world how delighted he is on meeting his long lost brother...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkroma20111mangaloresangeet6690river123soni28sunflower52zoya_naziyaAnanya05cardio21susan7_charu_DushtDanaf.

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Excellent post Kashish. Agree with every word.

Thanks Ananya! Smile

I am failing to understand how is RK turning evil, manipulative in whatever he did so far. The forum is so preposterous, that they have already made predictions of RK abusing Madhu in MAT therad. Did people expect him to sit home and romance his wife, or cry over the incident or do bhajans after whatever happened? There was even a write-up from ZA productions saying 'RKs evil plan got Sultan arrested. We saw that RK betrayed Sultan and broke his promise to Madhu by getting Sultan arrested blah blah...'.   I was like WTH...He is a bloody criminal. Not some doodh pita baccha whom RK is framing in a fraud case. 

That write up says that all that is yellow is not gold.. I kinda agree with them, we know what is gold (plated) in our show...ROFL 

And he must be aware that Sultan won't be kept behind the bars for long. So, he sure will come up with another plan once Sultan and co. held him hostage in his own house. So, what? He will be labelled evil again? Yes of course. He should allow his house to be hijacked by the aira gairas and their demented family, and listen to his gullible wife. LOL 

I am just curious if ,this is how these people react when somebody vandalizes their property., we shoud refer then to some good hearted gangsters,, they will get free lodging.. 

RK has never crossed Sultan's path and yet Sultan has been pestering him since their first encounter. Pointing a gun at him, eyeing his wife, giving lectures on marriage, gatecrashing his party, polluting his bedroom on his weeding day and now vandalizing his fathers studio on a pious occasion. RK never called for any of this and yet Sultan kept on interfering in his life. RK is totally justified in what he has done, and what he will do to tackle Sultan's obsession with him. 
Sultan is truly a keeda clinging on to RK like a parasite. Dead Iska ilaaj to karna banta hai. By hook or by crook. 

Sultan's whole story becomes ridiculous, coz RK is not even 1% sold out on it. 

And Madhu is RKs wife. He can hug her in front of anyone he wishes. I don't see any flashes of insecurity here, nor do I feel he did it to rub in Sultan's face. 

Actually, he didnt hug her to show off, but when he spotted bhai, he smirked and kinda held her tightly. So he did want to rub it in.. But I think he was justified..  And come on! We know bhai has hots for Madhu. The things tat happened in Bhai's life in 2 days at jet speed are kinda unpalatable for regular people. So to them, it will come across as bhai concocting stories.. 

Edited by cardio21 - 24 June 2013 at 11:27pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srksangeet66901mangaloreblacklamboAnanya05sunflower52_charu_-Dil-

Go to top