Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

When wrong is right? (Page 12)

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Niki_cool

Bingo KashCool

I didn't find anything wrong with RK's actions or talks. When I do find then I take no time in making a RK bashing post as u have seen earlierEmbarrassedLOLLOL RK was totally justified. He knows Bhai has feelings for Madhu. Bcoz Bhai keeps dropping around Madhu numerous times and in their wedding night also RK witnessed Bhai provoking his bride to stick to her revenge plan. Any normal man would start doubting Bhai and his doubts are also totally true. Bhai actually loves Madhu which the audience has seen from Bhai's frustration and tears when his new found love got married to her husbandErmm

And I am so elated to finally see that Bhai behind bars. He just helped the law as u said. Bhai is a murderer and has killed many people, and his crime can't be excused by people here behind the tag "He killed BAD PEOPLE". If he was soo obsessed for doing good to society, he could have been a COP not a most wanted Gangster "Mumbai ka Sultaan" who still wander around streets threatening people with Guns. So his rightful place is JAIL. RK just did the police a huge favour.

I never liked Madhu's sympathy to a gangster. But now i have accepted it and Madhu this time is being protective for RK Smile She doesn't want RK in trouble. We already have seen her repeated attempts to stop RK from hitting Sultaan. That proves her fear of RK getting hurt. Madhu Loves RK & RK loves Madhu..thats the show's biggest truth.

The Channel can try their best to promote their Channel Boy but Power of RishBala & RishBala fans is way stronger they should knowWink

Wow my comment crossed word limit i guess ROFL sorry kash LOLLOLLOL

Thanks Nikki!! Smile

Loved ur comment.Clap. Especially blue!!
And yes! The statements in favor of Goldie are getting more n more ridiculous with each passing day.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Niki_cool

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RuthlessQueen

Fantastic post Cardio! You said it all and I loved it as always. How could one expect RK to listen quiet when his worst enemy intrude a pooja and insult his father and RK himself? The same man who has a thing for his wife. Dead No man would tolerate it! Strange how bhai expected RK to believe his incomplete story. So much for being a golden hearted, "understanding" gangster! Shocked 

And I don't see why a husband and his wife shouldn't cuddle if they want to. Ouch Is that a crime? Even if RK wants to show off or whatever, I don't see anything wrong about that. Last time I checked bhai had his eyes on Madhu. Dead So it's high time he witness that Madhu's affection lies only for her husband. It's high time bhai learns that he needs to get his illegal thoughts sorted out. Ermm

Thanks!! I wonder how people expect him to react calmly n have a round table conference with this disgusting creep.. Dead
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by M.Hurr

Nice post,I hope madhu do not side Sultaan,Bhai deserves to  rot in jail but RK using madhu like this is not good he sent madhu away because he knew what he was going to do cannot happen in madhu's presence,madhu talked to sultaan and arranged a meeting b/w the duo so they can talk peacefully and rk very peacefully got sultaan arrestedCoolLOLfor which I love him but betraying madhu's trust is definitely not making me happyBroken Heartonly for madhu's sake rk should have talked to sultaan and got him arrested in other way in which madhu wouldn't be involved.

No matter what RK's manipulative and cunning sight was a treat for eyes,how much I missed the cunning right kaminaDay DreamingHeart

Mallu

Mallu!! It was shown earlier that RK knew about Bhai's head quarters.. But suddenly he needs Madhu's help to get the creep arrested. It's obvious that it is a ploy to make RK look bad and thus, another pathetic attempt to glorify n justify  Gangu! So not happening..

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

[

Mallu!! It was shown earlier that RK knew about Bhai's head quarters.. But suddenly he needs Madhu's help to get the creep arrested. It's obvious that it is a ploy to make RK look bad and thus, another pathetic attempt to glorify n justify  Gangu! So not happening..

and we never know, Madhu will support his decision to get Sultan arrested Tongue

cardio21

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

[

and we never know, Madhu will support his decision to get Sultan arrested Tongue

Tumhare mooh mein ghee - shakkar CharuLOL. What if she is just upset that he did'nt tell her himself...

_charu_

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
lovely post
cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeet6690

awesome post cardio again!!!!

u nailed it...madhu sent RK to jail..no body had a problem he was a brat he needed d lesson..nw RK sent a gangster who has been pestering him since d day 1...he just did wat a law abiding citizen shud do...he didnt resort to ne unfair means..ethically n legally he did nothing wrong so y so much bashing i dont get it..he is just trying to protect his family n his fathers honour!!!

I read this somewhere tat RK is wrong in whatever he does. Period. If tomorrow he dies saving Madhu's life, they will say, how dare he die and leave her alone? Angry How very insensitive of him? He never truly loved her..n the usual bullshit..Sleepy  
Ananya, u are so right.  
And sending a criminal to jail is a punishable offense,,LOLConfused

this was the particular scene i liked..1st of all it was madhu who hugged him ..n for God's sake he z her husband..no body had a problem vd there PDA vn its Rji Bji or evn Dipali...

n Bhai defo needed ds dose..he ws alws of impression dat madhu z forced to be vd RK ...he needs to c d reality 1st hand...n it has nothing to do vd RK being insecure..he z confidant mre dn ever that Madhu loves him n only him...so ther z no point of him being even teensy weensy bit jealous or insecure..n of whom Bhai... cmon!!!!

Exactly, this is not the first time, she slept in his arms.. she slept in his arms, and he held onto her all this time.. But once bhai appeared, why was he was supposed to push her away??. LOLConfused
Yup! He rubbed it in to bhai.. Because he needs to know that her husband is capable of protecting her, so keep those scared for her life looks to himself. And she only loves him.. Because RK is justified to think that this tirade of bhai  is because of Madhu, 

Edited by cardio21 - 25 June 2013 at 11:20pm

sangeet6690

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

Nice post! Perfect explanation as to why RK did what he did yesterday. Agree with you.

I have no problem with what RK did yesterday. Was he expected to sit back like spineless Sikky and tolerate the nonsense and crap after what Bhai did with him and his family? Of course not!

Madhu can't/won't understand his line of thinking at this point of time, so he is keeping her out of this problem by lying by omission. That isn't lying; that's protecting your loved ones by not giving out info at that particular point of time.

As to the RK-Madhu hug, what's wrong in that? Was RK supposed to shove off a sleeping Madhu from his arms just coz the great GHG had descended from his abode? What crap! The couple can do whatever they want, who is anyone to question them? Even if it was intentional, he was setting the limits and conveying the message that Madhu is off limits to that Romeo who has been eying her since days.

Let me stop here, don't want to end up with a thesis! LOL

Nupur!! Love ur comment..
@bold  awesome.. Clap

Go to top