leelaa9

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Awesome analytical post, Cardio.ClapStar

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Madhu's Continued Support to Criminal inspite of people berating her for her BAD ASSOCIATION - this is called When Wrong becomes Right.

>>>>Crew on Studio Premises saw the Goon come and do all the tod-phod.  The letter was addressed to RK

RK yells at her for befriending Goondas to Sets. EVeryone is witness to RK action and we can see why it is not reported to Police...as a warning NOT to REPEAT the same ACTION again.

>>>>Crew on Studio Premises, this time Dips and Bittuji and everyone got to hear Madhu call the goon as "Sultan".

The Production Supervisor and then later the Production HEAD yell at her for bringing her Goonda friends to Sets. Its as much an OFFICIAL WARNING to MADHUBALA.

>>>>Chawl People on the Premises.  Everyone witnessed the shootout.  If someone rats out against Madhu, she would be gone.

Everyone yelled at Madhu for providing shelter to Gangster and endangering their lives. Madhu retaliated and defended that she is like that only and will support Gangsters. But the people yelling was WARNING enough to her Gangster Friend to be out of those Premises.

>>>>> RK at Gun-Point.  If RK wants to drag that incident and report the matter to Police, he can do so.

RK showed the mirror to Madhu, what could have happened had the gun gone off.  Madhu just keeps quiet and decides to play smart by not showing to RK or anyone that she still supports Sultan. She still keeps meeting up Sultan and infact solicits Sultan's help to teach a lesson to RK for showing that mirror to her. I would have believed otherwise had not I seen fire in her eyes when RK just pushed down Sultan Mannequin and not even the real Sultan. Such is her commitment towards supporting Sultan.

>>>>The whole Family saw what happened and how Sultan walked downstairs and how Madhu was screaming to him to go away.  And  the second act of Sultan's harkaten at Sitara Studios and Madhu's Setting up A Meeting between RK and Sultan - EP 306.

Everyone saw what happened. Her secret was out, so she officially broke away from Sultan. And yet, she is back to RK, first by apologizing and then immediately pleading him to give another chance to Sultan now by talking to him.  She now wants to build a formal acceptance of her friendship with Sultan by making RK become a friend-brother of Sultan like a SULJA HUA INSAAN.

Shri Awesome posts all..
WHY this deep friemndship and commitment towards sultan? is this butchering of madhu for plot purpose so that sultan has some link to somebody in the show?
What can explain these feelings in madhu for sultan? After reading what you have written above how can anybody say RK is wrong for being angry adn disturbed at the undercurrents of their relationship? There may not be romantic inclinations.. but WHat is it? Why is sultan so important to her..
I mentioned this in one other post... when Rk adn Radhaji are talking in the room in saturday's episode and later Rk-madhu.. whenenver RK or radhaji talk about sultan she has a strange expression.. she lowers her eyes and almost pulls herself out of that discussion...
That suggests she doesnt agree with them.. I have that look lot of times.. when my MIL says something that I dont agree with and I know debate is pointless... I just become quite like that.. or when she gossips about something which I dont want to entertain.. i lower my eyes like that and dont respond... although i dont say my MIL doesnt get it and says whatever she wants to.. I dont know if till now she has realised that is my I dont agree with you stance or not.. that is how i found madhu.. when radhaji said.. woh addmi aake jo bakwaas kar raha tha and RK's woh ek gunda hai etc dialogues...

Edited by minu_8 - 25 June 2013 at 7:30am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkRed_Opiumvaani21sangeet6690Biks44masan1soni280-SD-0Ananya05chirpyhapibird_charu_

Mikolingam Goldie
Mikolingam
Mikolingam

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Awesome post cardio , love every bit of it. How exactly right you are , I really hope everyone reads you post and stop making comments , like rk is not sincere and so on.
Really somethings must be settle between man to man, don't get Madhu involved , RK is really right in not telling Madhu .
Love you and you post very much. Keep it up good job.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_chirpyhapibird

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i posted this in another thread also...isn't Madhu betraying RK's trust by trusting Sultan and not RK ?? trusting a gangster who threatened to kill her husband a few hours back ? she easily believes Sultan's sob stories and wants RK to believe it? Dead 

@Kashish, wonderful post Clap 

Charu!! Madhu never betrayed RK, she just feels bad for MJ as she mentioned in the phone call.. She thinks that Sultan is mistaken about MK being his dad. And this is what she meant by misunderstanding. 

Plz let's see how the track unfolds..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21chirpyhapibird_charu_

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

[QUOTE=rajjji]

I think one doesn't need a really a high IQ to understand why Criminals can be handed over to Authorities.

It was a nice touch when RK said...now a lot of other case files will be opened.

Anyways...let's see.  Pati toh apna Dharm nibha raha hai to protect his wife, but Wife is still Hell-Bent in doing ADHARMI services towards Society, Family and Husband by supporting a Criminal Friend.

Shri!! I agree with most things u said.. That time Madhu was wrong as she had focused all her sympathies on Aryan! She herself was going through the worst patch of her life.. 

But Madhu is not supporting bhai by any means,. She just wants RK out of this conundrum and away from physical threat. She actually to,d him that whatever is related to RK is related to her.. And was upset when e berated her..let's see how the track unfolds.. 

But she can't be outright rude to the Chanel's favorite. 
This is the same Madhu who stopped talking to her at her, when he attacked RK. So there is no doubt about her feelings for RK.. 

But er character is being destroyed to accommodate the glorified actor. The way manipulative, shrewd RK was turned into a psycho to establish him earlier.. And ut was a disaster..
Similarly, as I said the extra is hell bent that he will take the show to dumps.. Will disgust people to no end before the makers get ther lesson..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21masan1soni280-SD-0Ananya05chirpyhapibird_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

[
Charu!! Madhu never betrayed RK, she just feels bad for MJ as she mentioned in the phone call.. She thinks that Sultan is mistaken about MK being his dad. And this is what she meant by misunderstanding. 

Plz let's see how the track unfolds..

Kashish, I used these words bec. the same were being used against RK..WTH , is it such a big deal that he kept her out of it and didn't tell her about his plans? is this betraying her trust ?? no way ! he has his set priorities...but if Madhu tries to make RK see Sultan's perspective, it's complete idiocy IMO...correct me if i'm wrong, she always finds fault in RK and not in Sultan? if RK is supporting his dad, he may be wrong but Sultan cannot be wrong ?? How can she sympathize with Meera? she doesn't even know the woman, her story or what's going on with Sultan and Meera..it's been just few hours since she HEARD the story from Sultan and the list of assumptions drawn is very long...here, Sultan was asking RK ke i thought your wife must have put some sense in you? Shocked what level of confidence both of them share for each other !!  

I know Kashish, she never betrayed RK, nor will she do it..I know her vested interest lies with RK ONLY and not Bhai...I have full faith in her love and devotion..BUT, will RK understand if she supports Sultan? Confused of course , i'm waiting for the track to unfold LOL i dun believe these pathetic articles that RM's relation will turn sour , so on and so forth...even if it's true, it's temporary..MB mein jo dikhta hai woh hota nahi hai...i dun believe Rashid's story either...

Edited by _charu_ - 25 June 2013 at 8:45am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21sangeet6690soni280-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05chirpyhapibird

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

Shri Awesome posts all..
WHY this deep friemndship and commitment towards sultan? is this butchering of madhu for plot purpose so that sultan has some link to somebody in the show?
What can explain these feelings in madhu for sultan? After reading what you have written above how can anybody say RK is wrong for being angry adn disturbed at the undercurrents of their relationship? There may not be romantic inclinations.. but WHat is it? Why is sultan so important to her..
I mentioned this in one other post... when Rk adn Radhaji are talking in the room in saturday's episode and later Rk-madhu.. whenenver RK or radhaji talk about sultan she has a strange expression.. she lowers her eyes and almost pulls herself out of that discussion...
That suggests she doesnt agree with them.. I have that look lot of times.. when my MIL says something that I dont agree with and I know debate is pointless... I just become quite like that.. or when she gossips about something which I dont want to entertain.. i lower my eyes like that and dont respond... although i dont say my MIL doesnt get it and says whatever she wants to.. I dont know if till now she has realised that is my I dont agree with you stance or not.. that is how i found madhu.. when radhaji said.. woh addmi aake jo bakwaas kar raha tha and RK's woh ek gunda hai etc dialogues...

Minu,

@bold 
I had caught that expression.

I answered your other questions in the EDT.  Well its not butchering per se. Madhu makes gross mistakes and those mistakes become her baggage when she refuses to shed them because of her ego (that is why her self righteous and Main Paagal hoon stance).  That is Madhu's character.

Presently she is living her life of her mistake. Befriending a Gangster without any reason.  So her self-righteous ego will not allow her to think bad of Sultan otherwise she will fall in her own eyes. That is why she thinks there is a misunderstanding somewhere and no one is able to see it like she sees that Sultan is GHG who can be seen as normal society person and just because he is gangster, he gets the rights to vandalize and kill, nothing that is apalling.

She will need to let go her life of mistake and that will happen when love of her life will almost lose life.  

Will she ever stop making mistakes and stop being egoistic by closing her eyes to her mistakes ?  She will always keep quiet about them and suffer the consequences instead.

That was the reason why she could not avenge RK for unwedding her due to her slaps. She instead taught him a lesson to respect love. She emotionally went through the whole process of paying for her silly mistake of going after a Superstar and endangering her father's life and getting married to save him. She lived through that mistake, won back her Love later on.

Now it is time for her to live through consequences of going for supporting another Wrong.

What happens to Aryan ? We shall see.  She cannot close her eyes to Sultan being a Gangster just so that Aryan is innocent kid. For that she already promised to Sultan that she will take care of Aryan should anything happen to Sultan.

So you see there is a lot of baggage that Madhu has which she never shed and now all that will come out in the open.

What really happens towards MK story, that I don't about it.  What happens to Meera and who is actually Meera...I don't know.  As long as Audience has the CORRECT priorities, STORY CANNOT STRAY.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_Opiumsangeet6690vaani21minu_8soni28zoya_naziyaAnanya05chirpyhapibird_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu_8

That suggests she doesnt agree with them.. . I dont know if till now she has realised that is my I dont agree with you stance or not.. that is how i found madhu.. when radhaji said.. woh addmi aake jo bakwaas kar raha tha and RK's woh ek gunda hai etc dialogues...

exactly !!! THIS  is the root cause of all the problems..that she's been ignoring the acts of violence from Sultan and take them lightly...this is happening since March...even now if RK or Radha say anything against Sultan, she thinks they are misunderstanding him, and why can't all of them look at him through her eyes LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_Opiumsangeet6690vaani21soni28minu_80-SD-0zoya_naziyaAnanya05chirpyhapibird

Go to top