Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by minu_8

I mentioned this in one other post... when Rk adn Radhaji are talking in the room in saturday's episode and later Rk-madhu.. whenenver RK or radhaji talk about sultan she has a strange expression.. she lowers her eyes and almost pulls herself out of that discussion...
That suggests she doesnt agree with them.. . I dont know if till now she has realised that is my I dont agree with you stance or not.. that is how i found madhu.. when radhaji said.. woh addmi aake jo bakwaas kar raha tha and RK's woh ek gunda hai etc dialogues...

exactly !!! THIS  is the root cause of all the problems..that she's been ignoring the acts of violence from Sultan and take them lightly...this is happening since March...even now if RK or Radha say anything against Sultan, she thinks they are misunderstanding him, and why can't all of them look at him through her eyes πŸ˜†
Another marvellous post with BANG ON analyzations I m on phone so will come bk and edig my post later on... 😊
RK is doing the right thing and if he is not telling Madhu about his plan its for her own good.
reguarding the hug like u said Madhu hugged him so he should break the hug bcoz bhai is coming πŸ˜•and bhai was shamless he was standing like a besharam person looking at them its private man learn some manners(about the hug i also was wondered was Madhu sleepingπŸ˜†)
me too i loved when bhai when bhai said tumhara RKπŸ˜‰

Edited by ..NadiaZ.. - 10 years ago
Amazing post, Cardio!! Your title says it all.  Sultan waged this war, he was the one who declared the revenge oath, he dragged RK into this; so now let him have it.  While this unbearable track makes its way on our screen, I wish for Madhu to play the role of true life partner rather than a UN diplomat/ambassador.  

Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Actually,  its time Biwi can get stacked with cases against her for Abetment of Vandal acts of her friend.

1) Reason for RK's Car -Tod Phod  
2) Reason for Studio Tod-Phod and life threatening to Production Staff.
3) For Providing Shelter to Criminal and Did not Report Shoot out incident (which resulted in 4 dead bodies in Chawl Yard).  She even commanded another Gangster to flee at Gun-Point by taking Gun in her own hands.
4) Reason for Gun-Pointing at RK
5) Reason for being in RK's bedroom on the day of his wedding with his own bride.

Let me check the witnesses or possible information given out to Police Authorities if it is needed.

1. Crew on Studio Premises saw the Goon come and do all the tod-phod.  The letter was addressed to RK
  2. Crew on Studio Premises, this time Dips and Bittuji and everyone got to hear Madhu call the goon as "Sultan"
  3. Chawl People on the Premises.  Everyone witnessed the shootout.  If someone rats out against Madhu, she would be gone.
  4. If RK wants to drag that incident and report the matter to Police, he can do so.
  5. The whole Family saw what happened and how Sultan walked downstairs and how Madhu was screaming to him to go away.

Hehe !!!

Don't worry.

Bala is Heroine.

She will be never made to go into trouble.  
She will be protected by Gods of MEIEJ as they believe MEIEJ = WRONG is RIGHT

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually Bala and her Gods were so scared that RK might go to the Police so Bala wanted to wash off her hands off Sultan matter, so she swiftly apologized to RK for befriending Sultan and now wants quick patch up between Sultan and RK, so that RK can drop the matter here and her name is protected from getting out in the open.

You see it is all VESTED INTERESTS of Madhu Bala.  

If RK still goes to Police, then she will have to find another way to clear her name by pretending to be doing a Social Service.

That's why people say stay away from Criminals. One association is enough to get us into trouble. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Koi Nahin ! Apni Bala toh Heroine hai.  Hero aur Villain dono hi unhe bachaayenge.  Her involvement will be kept under wraps.  Don't worry.  Under the Carpet treatment !!!!
well said
you have  put it all so  nicely

πŸ‘
thanks for this post; i don't see anything wrong in RK putting that lowlife thug behind bars, where he rightfully belongs. and i also don't see how this is some great betrayal of trust like everyone's making it out to be. he went out of his way to be decent to that cheap goon, when he deserved no such courtesy after the moronic stunt he pulled at the prayer arrangement. he hadn't even agreed to do it, Biwi kind of just assumed he would and went off to make the call and he used the opportunity to do what he should have otherwise done that very first day this cheap gutterchaap vandalized his car. bhai is not a fragile little princess who RK implicated under false charges, i really don't get why the idiot gang expect RK to be sensitive to this morons feelings πŸ€” & i see nothing wrong him hugging her, she's done it several times over for Depali's viewing pleasure so why the double standards ? 
Originally posted by titli4love

Good post Kashish..
Agree with u 100%.
RK's behavior was so much expected..he's working according to his character.. Agree that being a son, a husband he can't leave Bhai after what he did.. He's not spineless like Sikky. I fully support his steps..n that Hug!! ufff 1st I want to say it was so sexy n hatke! He didn't take Madhu in arms purposely he was just supporting her when she hugged him. And yes he can do it...she's his wife. He can make love with her..he has the rights! Madhu also didn't seem to be embarrassed like before when they danced in Pub in front of Bhai. Bhai got what he deserves.
RK is somewhere right that Bhai still longs for his wife n that's the main reason of his grief.. He used to hate RK even when he was unaware of MK's story.. What about that?? Does his hatred for him changed overnight? No..then wish for getting Madhu is also another reason of his revenge.

Thanks Titli.. I don't understand the reason for bhai's immense hatred for RK..
Because he was rude to Aryan on phone,, πŸ€’
He was mean to Madhu, which has already been cleared.. Madhu told him that RK loves her immensely, and she means the world to RK. 
Because he punched him, that was also a valid reason.. He should be mad at Madhu to get him humilated.
Because, he is MK's son.. But the hatred was there before that..
Originally posted by .Shiva.

BANG ON!πŸ‘
the title is perfect. now coming to RK i am proud of him for putting a hardcore criminal in jail

gangster dude has been given alot of chance to BACK OFF by rk over and over again. first eyeing his biwi, second keep getting into husband and wife business, then telling madhu to be a run away bride🀒 then this son dad drama rk has enough and so are we.

his so called cry me a river sad sorry story is nonsense. moreover, the person rk loves the most his dad dude has threaten to defame him OMG! and came to puja uninvited as if rk will give him a kiss and hug. RK is right for doing what he is doingπŸ‘ he didn't break any promise for sure b/c his promise was to keep calm and won't fight he stayed calm and listen to dude's crap story again till he took action which i am again proud of him!πŸ‘ the right is being called wrong and wrong is being called right how silly.

Bani! I agree!! RK was absolutely right in doing whatever he did.. He didnt break any promise nor did he betray her trust,. I call it lying by omission. 
Originally posted by vivoash

Awesome post, cardio.πŸ‘
You have answered all those questions which were raised to blame RK.
Just loved the way RK handled the situation. Very calmly. When it comes to Mind games, no one can beat RK!😎
RK and madhu are right in their POVs. Im not blaming anyone as this was kinda expected from both.

Thanks Ashu!! πŸ˜Š
I loved how RK showed the gangster his place.. Even today he gave it to him.. Loved it when he didnt let Radha fold her hands in front of Gangu,,
Originally posted by Niki_cool

Bingo Kash😎

I didn't find anything wrong with RK's actions or talks. When I do find then I take no time in making a RK bashing post as u have seen earlierπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† RK was totally justified. He knows Bhai has feelings for Madhu. Bcoz Bhai keeps dropping around Madhu numerous times and in their wedding night also RK witnessed Bhai provoking his bride to stick to her revenge plan. Any normal man would start doubting Bhai and his doubts are also totally true. Bhai actually loves Madhu which the audience has seen from Bhai's frustration and tears when his new found love got married to her husbandπŸ€”

And I am so elated to finally see that Bhai behind bars. He just helped the law as u said. Bhai is a murderer and has killed many people, and his crime can't be excused by people here behind the tag "He killed BAD PEOPLE". If he was soo obsessed for doing good to society, he could have been a COP not a most wanted Gangster "Mumbai ka Sultaan" who still wander around streets threatening people with Guns. So his rightful place is JAIL. RK just did the police a huge favour.

I never liked Madhu's sympathy to a gangster. But now i have accepted it and Madhu this time is being protective for RK 😊 She doesn't want RK in trouble. We already have seen her repeated attempts to stop RK from hitting Sultaan. That proves her fear of RK getting hurt. Madhu Loves RK & RK loves Madhu..thats the show's biggest truth.

The Channel can try their best to promote their Channel Boy but Power of RishBala & RishBala fans is way stronger they should knowπŸ˜‰

Wow my comment crossed word limit i guess 🀣 sorry kash πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks Nikki!! πŸ˜Š

Loved ur comment.πŸ‘. Especially blue!!
And yes! The statements in favor of Goldie are getting more n more ridiculous with each passing day.. πŸ€£