Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Beautiful post kashish!!!!πŸ€—
I don't see any reasons, for Madhu to be hurt. He did what any son, man or a husband would do.😊
He also made sure that, Madhu is not aware of what he would be doing to Sulthan, by sending her away, right in front of Sulthan.
And then, First time, I loved their comfortable hug as a couple.😳That scene,was almost near to a real coupleβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Edited by vaani21 - 10 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: _charu_

i posted this in another thread also...isn't Madhu betraying RK's trust by trusting Sultan and not RK ?? trusting a gangster who threatened to kill her husband a few hours back ? she easily believes Sultan's sob stories and wants RK to believe it? πŸ€’ 

@Kashish, wonderful post πŸ‘ 

she's just trying to create peace between them that's all I want to say,she talked to both man,she told RK to give a second thought to what sultaan said and if you have watched the episode carefully madhu told clearly to sultaan if anything's related to rk its related to her as well she apologized to rk as well and admitted because of her sultaan only dare to come to pooja and spoiled things.

Next time dont go on confronting other's opinion without thinking,we are just discussing here not fighting dunno about you but I am not in a mood to fight.

Mallu
Hey Cardio, perfect and much needed post. I wanted to make a post on similar lines but knew you would come up with loads better.
RK's character has been butchered so much in past that each action of his is dissected and doubted. But I think now all that is in past. We need more positive posts on RK like yours. What RK did yesterday was perfectly justified in every manner. Bhai ko toh jail kab ka jaana chahiye tha.

If you look from RK's perspective, he till date doesn't know the exact truth of Madhu and Sultan's friendship. He has no idea how Madhu met Sultan and under what circumstances. He never came to know that when Madhu had disappeared the whole night, she was actually lost in the forest .He  saw Madhu going with Sultan from the studio with Sultan's hand on her waist, He never found out that Sultan actually took Madhu on gunpoint. He doesn't know Sultan broke his car because of Aryan's fright. He still thinks Madhu was talking on the phone to Sultan and not Aryan. He was also hurt when he found Madhu and Sultan discussing about RK on the wedding day. Though RK completely trusts Madhu now, that doesn't mean in any way that he should trust Sultan! Why would RK believe any story about Sultan's family without any solid proof. Even we as viewers who have been shown the process of him finding Meera ..find it hard to digest.

The same way as females have sixth sense, men too have a sixth sense regarding other men. RK could easily see thru Sultan what he feels for Madhu. Yesterday too Sultan had the guts to tell Madhu to leave as its between him and RK. Dude, if it was, why did you involve the family in the first place, y didn't you talk to RK alone?? And it was sickening to see him still drooling on Madhu as she sat in the car!
The only sensible thing he did yest was to say "tumhara RK"..atleast something got through his thick brains!

And whats the fuss about the hug? Madhu and RK hugged much before Sultan reached the studio. RK continued hugging Madhu even after he saw Sultan, so whats the big deal. Sometime back we saw a scene where Bittooji walked in on RIshbala hugging and RK continued to hug Madhu in front of him. So was it to make Bittooji jealous???πŸ˜ƒ
Sultan was besharam, to tap on the window. He could have shouted from outside or even called on Madhu's cell.

I have written this on some other post too.. cvs, don't make JDJ as an excuse to show Madhu silly. Give her less dialogues but make them dhaasu. DD is extremely talented and hardworking to do full justice to JDJ and MEIEJ both. I almost laughed yest when she said" Sultan, bahar baarish hai, tum andar aa jao (gaadi mein). Whats wrong with you girl? U think RK would want sultan to sit in his car or even would Sultan would want to sit in RK's car? You cant be so nave.  Even the way she kept asking Radhaji " aap thik ho na maa"...when the lady was visibly distressed and on the verge of fainting. Want Madhu to be more assertive now. She is no longer the nave madhu whom RK easily betrayed...she is the smart girl who fought RK back in his own way. Her reaction to this whole incident of Sultan disrupting the puja was too mild. She said its just a misunderstanding and sab thik ho jayega. I am in no way bashing Madhu but I want to see her more stronger now.

Sorry for the long comment 😊..couldn't help. Once again, awesome postπŸ‘πŸΌ
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post Kashish

hope this can give sense to some MAHAN people
πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: M.Hurr

[

Next time dont go on confronting other's opinion without thinking,we are just discussing here not fighting dunno about you but I am not in a mood to fight.

Mallu

really? what made you think that i'm fighting with you? πŸ˜† perhaps i should delete your quoted post coz i wanted to write something on "rk betrayed Madhu's trust" topic which was being generally discussed in the forum & Kashish in this post...  since you pointed it in your post, & i didn't have the time to go through Kashish's post again, i quoted your post...

ETA i never said RK did the right thing by using Madhu..in Kashish's prev. post i said that i didn't like it..but even Madhu is not right n she too is breaking RK's trust by trusting Sultan...
Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cardio21

How is a man supposed to behave when another man eyes his wife?And the same man vandalizes the family pooja for his father, who he idolizes. (Is it so tough to relate to a man who idolizes his father)

- RK knows that bhai has hots for his wife.. πŸ€’ On the day of their wedding, this man broke into his house in disguise trying to convince his wife to halt their wedding?
- Two days later, he trespassed into his studio, desecrated his dad's pooja, maligned his name by claiming to be his son. (Which idiot will buy his story? If we hadn't witnessed the supersonic developments in Bhai's life, even we would think that bhai is tere for Madhu..we are forgetting that RK didnt witness bhai bidding a teary adieu to the city till he spotted his lost n found family.. πŸ˜† )
- Then he called RK illegitimate in front of his mother? πŸ€’
- He had a physical fight with RK, which was started by Bhai.. Plz don't blame his acerbic tongue! 
With Bhai's claims either one of then will be labelled illegitimate, RK is not stupid to confess that he is the one., πŸ€’ so he gave the title to bhai, who kinda asked for it with his half baked story. 

- Before this bhai vandalized his car, and aimed a gun at him in the middle of the road.. He could have complained about bhai way before tonight, but he gave him a lot of leeway. Bhai is the one who keeps barging into his life, else RK, like us, doesn't want to see his sorry face. 

Now, as a son, as a man, as a husband, RK needs to take some action against bhai. This is RK we are talking about, not Sikki. 
Madhu was upset at herself, so to allay her guilt RK says a few nice things, and Madhu being Madhu, starts giving suggestions, and before he could finish runs to call Gangu! He just grabs an opportunity to get back to Sultan. Where did he lie?? He knows Madhu very well, if he makes her privy of his plans, she would make a dynamic entry and thus endanger herself n spoil his plan. (Remember malik incident) Then he has to be shrewd n manipulative to make up for his wife n mom who are gullibility personified. 

I think he is doing what any good son, husband or a man of the house would do. His first priority is to safeguard his family n it's honor! Why do we expect him to trust a gangster tat he will not do any further harm to his family. What if in frustration he tries to harm Madhu! (Please remember Bhai has never demonstrated his golden heart to RK, he exclusively displays it for Madhs n Pads, rest of the world has to see the gun)

About RK hugging Madhu to show off to bhai.. , she hugged him, and he took her in his arms.. Was this an exclusive occasion when he was physically affectionate to her? Do people expect him to shove her off? Btw did Madhu drift to sleep? She didnt hear Bhai's car? He had to tap the window. Yes, he held her tight when he saw bhai. Remember, bhai has feelings for RK's wife. He thought it was important for bhai to know that Madhu only loves him, I won't call it insecurity! (Madhu also showed off to Dipali by holding RK's arms at pads malik Sangeet. At that time this gesture was widely appreciated. I dunno wat changed now)

RK very confidently told him that Madhu loves him. I didnt see any signs of insecurity. If anything he had an accusatory n a warning tone asking Goldie to stay away from his wife. I believe this is how a man should behave. I too feel that Madhu will be hurt by his actions, but he has to set his priorities straight. For now it's important to safeguard his family, he knows his wife will come around. Also, he knew tat she would be manipulated by bhai with his sob story! I think whatever he did was the need if the hour (as chanakya said Kaam, Daam, dand, bhed)

He didnt implicate bhai with false charges, he just helped the law! Finally bhai will get where he belongs to? Everybody wanted RK's redemption, what about Bhai's redemption. (This is not enuf, but a good start). 

And Madhu is just blinded by her fear.. She just wants RK out of this conundrum, and away from any kind of physical threat. Also she can't be rude to channel's favorite. But otherwise I don't see any concern for bhai so far. Infact she was kinda upset when he berated Rk. She told him clearly that RK is her husband and everything that's related to him, is related to her.,and loved it when bhai said.. Ur RK! πŸ˜³

This is just my opinion! Please maintain a decorum when you comment.. Thanks!! 
Also,  RK haters n Madhu haters are in the wrong post. 

Bang on post πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Really what people are expecting from RK, to  do sit quite and cry, like Bhai does like a small child. 
RK is not that kind of person, if you attack him or his family, he will hit back. A normal person would react exactly the way RK did. 

Madhu is now being set to get butchered, just to justify what ever Bhai is doing is right.

Madhu has every right to fear for RK, as she loves him and does not want him to get hurt in any form. 

I still don't get how some would not understand a gangster does not become a Sultan, by doing the right thing.

The channel or the cv's are really giving wrong information on gangster's, πŸ€’ they are nothing like Sultan. 
Edited by sunflower52 - 10 years ago
JOHNdaCENA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Outstanding post agree with everythng u said...
raj80 thumbnail
awesome post...
loved the hug scene...don't knw whts wrong in that...can't a husband and a wife have their lovey-dovey moments...

Madhu's intentions r not wrong...she wants to resolve this peacefully as she's blinded by the fear that RK will get hurt...her only concern is abt RK...she wants to only protect RK...

RK,  proud of this man...He did wht a law abiding citizen should do by handing over the criminal to the police...Like this new shade  of protective son and husband in RK...
he has witnessed this man in his room  trying to incite his wife to take revenge from her husband just before the wedding and just two days later,this man comes up with accusations abt his father's infidelity and vandalizes the studio...how would he let it go...

More than Meera,Sultan needs to visit a psychiatrist  or needs a mental treatment...how could he think that RK would accept it as he's speaking truth and that too without solid proofs...
ViviCa15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ really nice post,loved it πŸ˜ƒ
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: raj80

More than Meera,Sultan needs to visit a psychiatrist  or needs a mental treatment...how could he think that RK would accept it as he's speaking truth and that too without solid proofs...

i agree..what does the bangle signify? that MK gave it to Meera..how does it prove that Sultan is Meera's son? what proof does he have except his neeli neeli aankhen? which r not even neeli πŸ€£