•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Im curious to know if Asad will actually question Tanveer as to what happened that fateful night(because I doubt anyone else will wana talk to Tanveer).lastnight's episode was a filler..missed Zoya but Asad was  just WOW...use kuch kahene ke zaroorat he nahi jab uski ankhe itna kuch kahe deti hai...the pain was so obvious in his eyes,on his face esp when he saw that Zoya was not in her room and the realisation hit him after seeing the taveez that zoya has left him he looked absolutely devasted😭😭

but back to my questions..where is tanveer?is she still staying in them?will Asad want to know what happened?how tanveer n him ended up in that compromising situation?
Or is he too devasted atm and will be preoccupied with finding Zoya that he will forget to get the information.i mean if he wants to prove his innocence then he needs to talk to Tanveer and demand answers.RIGHT???

Qubool hai is really giving my brain a workout!

I know my post is filled with least important questions atm but other members have made wonderful posts regarding only Asad and Zoya and I do not think there is a need for me to make another post as other members have written beautifully and I agree with most of their beliefs/predictions.analysis😊