India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why Did RK Cancel His Marriage With DP 4 Yrs Back

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Why did Ranbir Kapoor cancel his wedding to Deepika 4 years back?

Well, for all those who think Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone shared nothing more than a fling, there's news!

Ranbir Kapoor has finally spoken up about his last relationship (with Deepika Paduoke) in a recent interview and suprised a lot of people by claiming that he was ready to tie the knot with his ex-girlfriend, Deepika Padukone. However, the Kapoor lad was discouraged by someone and that's how he decided against marrying Deepika.

"Not many know that I had 28 as the number in my mind (as the age to get married by); but I'm past that cut-off age now. Now there's no point (in having a new deadline)," said Ranbir.Speaking about why didn't he go ahead with marriage, Ranbir said, "I was looking forward to getting married four years back...settle down. But it was (director) Ayan Mukherjee who told me not to do so and focus on my career as I had just started, and have fun."

Interestingly, it was Ayan who convinced Ranbir and Deepika to work together in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. 

Though Ranbir has refrained from mentioning Deepika's name, it's only obvious he's referring to her as he was indeed seeing the actress four years back.

Wonder if Deepika knows that it as Ayan, who was brainwashed Ranbir in deciding against getting married to Deepika!

link:http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/CEL-why-did-ranbir-kapoor-cancel-his-wedding-to-deepika-padukone-4-years-back-4301112-PHO.html?seq=5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chimchimcher-ee

fly2me IF-Sizzlerz
fly2me
fly2me

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Bakwaas article. All he is saying is that he had an age in his mind. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rekha_jiHakuna-Matataa

Housefull IF-Dazzler
Housefull
Housefull

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
What rubbish? Why would they keep their careers at stake and marry?
On top of that 4 years back Deepika was barely 23.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelyaddiction

What rubbish? Why would they keep their careers at stake and marry?
On top of that 4 years back Deepika was barely 23.

well one should not forget that deeps was ready to sacrifice her career for him...Cry

thank god she got back her sense...Clap

Edited by Mages - 24 June 2013 at 10:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Housefull.khoobsurat.-Swetha-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fly2me

Bakwaas article. All he is saying is that he had an age in his mind. 

the man is saying this for a longest time now...my eyes and ears were bleeding...LOL
HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Deepika was indeed ready to give up her career for him. Back in 2008, she had said in 5 years she'd hope to settle down and be Mrs. Kapoor.

Well, it's been 5 years now and she's on top of her game. Thank goodness her and Ranbir broke up; looks like it did her career some good. LOL

Edited by HotMess - 24 June 2013 at 10:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WaitForIt-.khoobsurat.

Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Deepika was indeed ready to give up her career for him. Back in 2008, she had said in 5 years she'd hope to settle down and be Mrs. Kapoor.

Well, it's been 5 years now and she's on top of her game. Thank goodness her and Ranbir broke up; looks like it did her career some good. LOL

every.single.actress has said theyll settle down in "five" years. and most of them have been in the industry for over 10 years now. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WaitForIt-chimchimcher-eestarstruckkHotMess

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

Deepika was indeed ready to give up his career for him. Back in 2008, she had said in 5 years she'd hope to settle down and be Mrs. Kapoor.

i read that interview...she was the next raveena's version...she was ready to give up her career for him...and i was like...girl you have a career...you can be his wife and be the mother of his kids after a few years...LOL

yup their break-up did real good for her career...but one can't deny she really loved ranbir...that she was ready to give up her career...ink his name...etc

Edited by Mages - 24 June 2013 at 10:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HotMess

Go to top