Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Why are people crying? (Page 3)

POOOOLLLLLLLLLL Goldie
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saayaniz

They r crying coz Bhai ka bandaro ki tarah iske uske personal property me uchal kund & todhfodh kuch dino ke liye bandh ho gaye ROFL,ROFL,ROFL

ok...lets b serious...what's wrong RK did Ermm ? He sent Bhai to the place Bhai actually deserve ! Even if u don count tresspassing in RK mansion , Sitara studio , threatening & vandalising there...don forget he is a gangster , a wanted criminal ! Sending him to jail isn't wrong , in fact its a duty to every sincere citizen . I wonder justice ka jhanda udhane wali Madhu why didn feel that a criminal should b behind the bar ??
I do not think bhai ka uchalna ek din ke liyeh bhi band ho payega emotion aur priorities change karne ki tarah hi bhai jail se nikalne mein bhi superfast honge. Some sacchai k murat are crying bcoz someone has send some gangu to jail, heights of double standards.

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

Are people crying? Then this is the wrong show and wrong character for them. RK is just this and will remain true to his character. He isn't doing anything wrong with Madhu - he is just not informing her about his next course of action. How many married/in relationship couples are here? Does this never happen in real life?

Let the story unfold. Relax and enjoy! Smile 

Exactly, main thing RK is not doing any wrong to Madhu...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

POOOOLLLLLLLLLL

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovesunshine

The only problem i have with Sultan is his profession...because I am not liking the Cv's are glorifying a Goonda / Gangster/Smugler  (who may have killed many)  to be a good man at heart...and giving a wrong message to the society..,especially the youngsters who will think its cool to be a goonda you get the attention hot n beautiful girl like Madhu...

Same here...a golden hearted bhai did not go well with me...a gangster is a gangster at the end of a day...to glorify him is the worst thing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

POOOOLLLLLLLLLLlovesunshineSau_ka_note

Sau_ka_note Goldie
Sau_ka_note
Sau_ka_note

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged

The only problem i have with Sultan is his profession...because I am not liking the Cv's are glorifying a Goonda / Gangster/Smugler (who may have killed many) to be a good man at heart...and giving a wrong message to the society..,especially the youngsters who will think its cool to be a goonda you get the attention hot n beautiful girl like Madhu...
Exactly showing that gangsters have golden heart can never give a good message.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

POOOOLLLLLLLLLLlovesunshine

lovesunshine Goldie
lovesunshine
lovesunshine

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaare_laal

The only problem i have with Sultan is his profession...because I am not liking the Cv's are glorifying a Goonda / Gangster/Smugler (who may have killed many) to be a good man at heart...and giving a wrong message to the society..,especially the youngsters who will think its cool to be a goonda you get the attention hot n beautiful girl like Madhu...
Exactly showing that gangsters have golden heart can never give a good message.
agree if they really had a golden heart then why did they turn up in gangsters in the first place? even if initially they did why not surrender to police if you have a 'good heart'?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

POOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Go to top