Why are people crying?

ManishaT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I do not understand why are people crying that RK is again playing with his wife's feeling . Which feelings? I personally feel Madhu must stay away from all these but I know CV's are far wiser than me toh shayad woh jo dikhayenge soch samajhkar hi dikhayenge .As far as jholachaap gangu being arrested I do not find anything wrong in it . Seeing his profession aaj nahi to kal, RK nahi to koi aur could get him arrested. If someone sad for aaryan or Meera not to worry hamare ullu bhai jail se nikalne mein bhi baki harkaton ki tarah superfast hain.But again I personally feel That if Sultan really cared for his son he could have left this gundagardi profession atleast after his birth aaj RK ne sirf use jail bheja kya pata kal bhujung will shoot him Aaryan ka bhavishya to waise bhi surakshit nahi hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kuch to log kahenge...😉
logo ka kaam hai kehna...🤣
ManishaT thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yukthi.

kuch to log kahenge...😉

logo ka kaam hai kehna...🤣

ROFL...agree sab log kuch na kuch keh hi rahe hain toh maine socha main bhi kuch tippani de hi do isiliye jo man mein tha likh daala.But seriously bhai aur unke fans ka mujhe kuch samajh nahi aata.
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Are people crying? Then this is the wrong show and wrong character for them. RK is just this and will remain true to his character. He isn't doing anything wrong with Madhu - he is just not informing her about his next course of action. How many married/in relationship couples are here? Does this never happen in real life?

Let the story unfold. Relax and enjoy! 😊 
ManishaT thumbnail
Originally posted by: ennishet

<font size="2">Are people crying? Then this is the wrong show and wrong character for them. RK is just this and will remain true to his character. He isn't doing anything wrong with Madhu - he is just not informing her about his next course of action. How many married/in relationship couples are here? Does this never happen in real life?

Let the story unfold. Relax and enjoy! 😊
</font>

yeah some are crying that he is not telling truth to Madhu while others crying bcoz he is becoming insensitive to bhai's dukhda.
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: POOOLLL

yeah some are crying that he is not telling truth to Madhu while others crying bcoz he is becoming insensitive to bhai's dukhda.

🤣 🤣 🤣

@Bold OMG! The Bhai was so sensitive to RK's needs and problems ... he was the epitome of manners every time they met. He never smashed the car's windshield, never stopped a havan and puja of a dead man, never insulted a son in front of his family and never broke a dead man's picture! What sensitivity! He deserves to be treated with kid gloves, doesn't he? 😆

mevanp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree ... Well said... 👍🏼 fortunately he has a grey dil (I love that) n not a golden heart unlike some of them...😉
ManishaT thumbnail
Originally posted by: mevanp

agree ... Well said... 👍🏼 fortunately he has a grey dil (I love that) n not a golden heart unlike some of them...😉

yeah me too dont like ones with such 'golden dils'.
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
They r crying coz Bhai ka bandaro ki tarah iske uske personal property me uchal kund & todhfodh kuch dino ke liye bandh ho gaye 🤣,🤣,🤣

ok...lets b serious...what's wrong RK did 🤔 ? He sent Bhai to the place Bhai actually deserve ! Even if u don count tresspassing in RK mansion , Sitara studio , threatening & vandalising there...don forget he is a gangster , a wanted criminal ! Sending him to jail isn't wrong , in fact its a duty to every sincere citizen . I wonder justice ka jhanda udhane wali Madhu why didn feel that a criminal should b behind the bar ??
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Madhu shld stay away frm the matter thats it!!