India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Why are people crying?

POOOOLLLLLLLLLL Goldie
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
I do not understand why are people crying that RK is again playing with his wife's feeling . Which feelings? I personally feel Madhu must stay away from all these but I know CV's are far wiser than me toh shayad woh jo dikhayenge soch samajhkar hi dikhayenge .As far as jholachaap gangu being arrested I do not find anything wrong in it . Seeing his profession aaj nahi to kal, RK nahi to koi aur could get him arrested. If someone sad for aaryan or Meera not to worry hamare ullu bhai jail se nikalne mein bhi baki harkaton ki tarah superfast hain.But again I personally feel That if Sultan really cared for his son he could have left this gundagardi profession atleast after his birth aaj RK ne sirf use jail bheja kya pata kal bhujung will shoot him Aaryan ka bhavishya to waise bhi surakshit nahi hai.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4Janet777Wahyasakhil03Sau_ka_notesani9226mevanpJOHNdaCENAClara20LSPDcool_srisaijahnavi.FairyDust.susan7_charu_anitaraniNeha10nidu-dsenaennishet

Sau_ka_note Goldie
Sau_ka_note
Sau_ka_note

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Agree. Nice post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

POOOOLLLLLLLLLL

.FairyDust. IF-Sizzlerz
.FairyDust.
.FairyDust.

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
kuch to log kahenge...Wink
logo ka kaam hai kehna...ROFL

POOOOLLLLLLLLLL

POOOOLLLLLLLLLL Goldie
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi.

kuch to log kahenge...Wink
logo ka kaam hai kehna...ROFL
ROFL...agree sab log kuch na kuch keh hi rahe hain toh maine socha main bhi kuch tippani de hi do isiliye jo man mein tha likh daala.But seriously bhai aur unke fans ka mujhe kuch samajh nahi aata.
ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Are people crying? Then this is the wrong show and wrong character for them. RK is just this and will remain true to his character. He isn't doing anything wrong with Madhu - he is just not informing her about his next course of action. How many married/in relationship couples are here? Does this never happen in real life?

Let the story unfold. Relax and enjoy! Smile 
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL Goldie
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL
POOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

<font size="2">Are people crying? Then this is the wrong show and wrong character for them. RK is just this and will remain true to his character. He isn't doing anything wrong with Madhu - he is just not informing her about his next course of action. How many married/in relationship couples are here? Does this never happen in real life?

Let the story unfold. Relax and enjoy! Smile
</font>
yeah some are crying that he is not telling truth to Madhu while others crying bcoz he is becoming insensitive to bhai's dukhda.

ennishet

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by POOOLLL

yeah some are crying that he is not telling truth to Madhu while others crying bcoz he is becoming insensitive to bhai's dukhda.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

@Bold OMG! The Bhai was so sensitive to RK's needs and problems ... he was the epitome of manners every time they met. He never smashed the car's windshield, never stopped a havan and puja of a dead man, never insulted a son in front of his family and never broke a dead man's picture! What sensitivity! He deserves to be treated with kid gloves, doesn't he? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arwakantawalaPOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

JOHNdaCENA IF-Dazzler
JOHNdaCENA
JOHNdaCENA

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
nyc post

POOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Go to top