BOOMBASTIC! (Page 2)

deedeez Groupbie
deedeez
deedeez

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by StonerGirL

Originally posted by Lionessxo

Originally posted by deedeez

I actually loved today's episode. Asad, Dilshaad, Ayan were all fantastic in it!..Except for Ayaan's hare brained logic of his brother having sex with someone else, because he didn't want to marry.. lmao.. The guy has a pea-sized brain. I wish Asad gets out of this self loathing mode soon. The poor chap doesn't deserve to cry so much..Though i admit there's something very sexy about his angst. I am worried how he'll keep himself hydrated in the Ajmer heat with so much crying Cry

thats nice to hear! The episode was okay.. lol. I missed Zoya today though.. oh well! & yeaa lmaooo Ayaan is so dumb.. if he didn't wanna marry her why would he go have sex with another person.. like theres a word called "NO" if you don't wana marry someone dude! LOL LMAOO haha yea! he will be crying a lot.. dw i think he will ge H2O to drink to stay hydrated LOLLOL

the pic of him lying in the desert...LOL dnt think he found any H2O the tears got the most of him...

Maybe he's dying of thirst and that's when Zoya discovers how deeply she loves him and hands him a diet coke!!.. True love hydrated him..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LionessxoStonerGirL

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
i liked the epi...simply becoz now we know ayaan can never give is brother the right emotional advice...he is a self centered person...

secondly...asad said to zoya that it is not what it looks like earlier and then he believes he did it...we have to understand he is drugged and he will speak like that...incoherently...and Asad is a self loathing man...he will not require much hardwork to feel guilty...his mom slapped him, compared him to his father..that sealed it for him...now no one can convince him otherwise...he wants to apologize..because right now that is the only thing he can do...it is not enough...but does he have a better option?

i feel sorry for both the sisters...they did not deserve what happened to them...

and tanveer needs to be thrown out of the house...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lionessxo

Lionessxo Goldie
Lionessxo
Lionessxo

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

I actually loved today's episode. Asad, Dilshaad, Ayan were all fantastic in it!..Except for Ayaan's hare brained logic of his brother having sex with someone else, because he didn't want to marry.. lmao.. The guy has a pea-sized brain. I wish Asad gets out of this self loathing mode soon. The poor chap doesn't deserve to cry so much..Though i admit there's something very sexy about his angst. I am worried how he'll keep himself hydrated in the Ajmer heat with so much crying Cry

thats nice to hear! The episode was okay.. lol. I missed Zoya today though.. oh well! & yeaa lmaooo Ayaan is so dumb.. if he didn't wanna marry her why would he go have sex with another person.. like theres a word called "NO" if you don't wana marry someone dude! LOL LMAOO haha yea! he will be crying a lot.. dw i think he will ge H2O to drink to stay hydrated LOLLOL

the pic of him lying in the desert...LOL dnt think he found any H2O the tears got the most of him...

LMAOO hahahhaha so true! LOL
Lionessxo Goldie
Lionessxo
Lionessxo

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Maybe he's dying of thirst and that's when Zoya discovers how deeply she loves him and hands him a diet coke!!.. True love hydrated him..LOL

hahahahah could be LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index