Qubool Hai

BOOMBASTIC!

Lionessxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
HEY LOVES :) HOW YA PEEPS DOINNN

Todays episode was just hilarious (sarcasm). It was BOOMBASTIC EPISODE! 
Everyones just doing their own thing in todays episode...

Ayaan was pathetic today with ignoring Humeira and how hes like "oh I know my brother..." lol like do u reallly know your brother?? yea no u dont -_-"
I think it was really arrogant and rude of Ayaan to be ignoring Humeira.. like that was just mean of him.. I hope Humeira finds someone a million times better than him and gets married to him and has an awesome life and then Ayaan regrets what he did to Humeira. Ayaan seriously needs to get it straight and think before he does something. Also, at the end how he yelled at Humeira and was like I dont love you, never have and never willl... LIKE WHAT! That was SO rude...Like do you not think before you speak.. like i know he must be annoyed of Humeira but seriously dude.. .theres a way to speak and say things to people without being extremely rude and mean. Ah. I wonder whats going to happen tomorrow, I feel bad for Humeira.. she is so cute! And Ayaaan.. on the other hand acting so rude and mean and ah. 

Also.. he thinks Asad did the "thing" cuz he didn't wana marry Zoya... πŸ‘ WAH AYAAN! It was so obvious that he liked Zoya -_- Ayaan seriously... you do not know your brother πŸ˜†

Shireen being the clueless brainless Shireen she acts like all the time...was stupid as well today -_- I find her character funny but today she was bipolar! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† At first shes like being all tough and asking them how the function wwent and when Rashid answered her and told her.. she got all sad and got tears...like what?? You were so mad just like 2 minutes ago and now you're sad that the Nikaah didn't happen?/ what? bipolar?? I guess you're catching symptoms from Razia.. loool Stay away from her!

& Asad is just -_______________________-"  So he says he did it and it was a sin.. like what the whaaat! Why is his boothi locked right now.. why can't he tell them how tannu had left and he found her in a facotry and yeah 
-__- Asad doesn't even realize what hes doing.. like you don't even see no regret.. like he should have shown.. alll he thinks is he did a sin and he needs to apologize to Zoya.. like... Asad what happened to your smart brain?? And I can't believe he stilll is okay with tanveer.. like they should kick her out of the house or something now like Asad thinks he wronged Tannu too.. like what -_- 

What drama happened today! It was mind blowinggg!! The precap.. wow. Asad didn't even listen to his mother.. like everyones crazy now -_- Dilshaad won't let Asad speak.. Tanveer is laughing her ass off at the whole drama, Ayaan is bring arrogrant, Humeira is in shock and Zoyas like THATS IT IM LEAVING. TA TA KHAN RESIDENCE! I love how she left the ipad, phone, the "dhaga" behind... it was very powerful and did get Asad. 

I am happy Zoya left.. like she had no reason to stay back and tolerate Asad and Tanveer.. like that would just be pathetic. I am just waiting for the whole Asad slapping Tannu scene and the ASYA getting back together scene! Those will be very fun and exciitng to watch , can';t wait! :)

Waiting for Qubool Hai to come on everyday seems like a gazillion years everyday seriously... like I am in LOVE with QH.. and its like in my blood now lmaooo Like i have to watch it. I am mostly on IF now and take any time I have to come on IF! LOOOL I love this forum!!

Arrite.. I am finally done talking.. lmaoo I talked a lot in this post! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

What did you cuties think of todays episode?? 
Comment Below :) 

Take Care xoxo
Edited by Lionessxo - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StonerGirL thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hv cmmnted WAY too much on todays episodes...but still im awake for another 2-3 episodes doing NOTHING so might as well...

πŸ‘ u said everything tht was on my mind!! ayaan is just πŸ€’ humeira is just πŸ˜­ find urself a better guy! nikhat nuzhat πŸ˜‘ shireen πŸ€ͺ asad πŸ˜• just like ive been confused abt his expressions/reactions he gives tannu abt her truth i was same confused here..DO U BELIEVE IT DO U NOT LIKE i cudnt tell a thing?? thts how small it is for u? a sorry? πŸ€” very unbelievable.  

Lionessxo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: StonerGirL

i hv cmmnted WAY too much on todays episodes...but still im awake for another 2-3 episodes doing NOTHING so might as well...

πŸ‘ u said everything tht was on my mind!! ayaan is just πŸ€’ humeira is just πŸ˜­ find urself a better guy! nikhat nuzhat πŸ˜‘ shireen πŸ€ͺ asad πŸ˜• just like ive been confused abt his expressions/reactions he gives tannu abt her truth i was same confused here..DO U BELIEVE IT DO U NOT LIKE i cudnt tell a thing?? thts how small it is for u? a sorry? πŸ€” very unbelievable.  

haahha! awe you're so cute πŸ˜†

Aw thanks :) & haha I loved the emotions you gave after each persons name.. they matched correctly!! I know right!! Like he should be confident in himself that he did not do it.. outside in the rain he told Zoya, whatever she saw isn't the truth.. then why is he now saying he committed a sin and needs to say Sorry.. like seriously? Are you even sure you did it or not? Like you're changing your mind every 2 seconds bro.. like I duno what to say anymore!

Asad is stilll very dumb from the whole situation that just happened. Like he was shown as such a smart confident guy from the beginning of the show and now he went dumb -_- Asad dude.. come backkk to your senses cutie!!!
deedeez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I actually loved today's episode. Asad, Dilshaad, Ayan were all fantastic in it!..Except for Ayaan's hare brained logic of his brother having sex with someone else, because he didn't want to marry.. lmao.. The guy has a pea-sized brain. I wish Asad gets out of this self loathing mode soon. The poor chap doesn't deserve to cry so much..Though i admit there's something very sexy about his angst. I am worried how he'll keep himself hydrated in the Ajmer heat with so much crying πŸ˜­ Edited by deedeez - 10 years ago
Lionessxo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: deedeez

I actually loved today's episode. Asad, Dilshaad, Ayan were all fantastic in it!..Except for Ayaan's hare brained logic of his brother having sex with someone else, because he didn't want to marry.. lmao.. The guy has a pea-sized brain. I wish Asad gets out of this self loathing mode soon. The poor chap doesn't deserve to cry so much..Though i admit there's something very sexy about his angst. I am worried how he'll keep himself hydrated in the Ajmer heat with so much crying πŸ˜­

thats nice to hear! The episode was okay.. lol. I missed Zoya today though.. oh well! & yeaa lmaooo Ayaan is so dumb.. if he didn't wanna marry her why would he go have sex with another person.. like theres a word called "NO" if you don't wana marry someone dude! LOL LMAOO haha yea! he will be crying a lot.. dw i think he will ge H2O to drink to stay hydrated πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Lionessxo - 10 years ago
StonerGirL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lionessxo

haahha! awe you're so cute πŸ˜†

Aw thanks :) & haha I loved the emotions you gave after each persons name.. they matched correctly!! I know right!! Like he should be confident in himself that he did not do it.. outside in the rain he told Zoya, whatever she saw isn't the truth.. then why is he now saying he committed a sin and needs to say Sorry.. like seriously? Are you even sure you did it or not? Like you're changing your mind every 2 seconds bro.. like I duno what to say anymore!

Asad is stilll very dumb from the whole situation that just happened. Like he was shown as such a smart confident guy from the beginning of the show and now he went dumb -_- Asad dude.. come backkk to your senses cutie!!!

πŸ˜†and if he thinks he did do it...sorry is his reaction?? SORRY?😲
StonerGirL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lionessxo

thats nice to hear! The episode was okay.. lol. I missed Zoya today though.. oh well! & yeaa lmaooo Ayaan is so dumb.. if he didn't wanna marry her why would he go have sex with another person.. like theres a word called "NO" if you don't wana marry someone dude! LOL LMAOO haha yea! he will be crying a lot.. dw i think he will ge H2O to drink to stay hydrated πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the pic of him lying in the desert...πŸ˜† dnt think he found any H2O the tears got the most of him...
deedeez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

the pic of him lying in the desert...πŸ˜† dnt think he found any H2O the tears got the most of him...

Maybe he's dying of thirst and that's when Zoya discovers how deeply she loves him and hands him a diet coke!!.. True love hydrated him..πŸ˜†
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i liked the epi...simply becoz now we know ayaan can never give is brother the right emotional advice...he is a self centered person...

secondly...asad said to zoya that it is not what it looks like earlier and then he believes he did it...we have to understand he is drugged and he will speak like that...incoherently...and Asad is a self loathing man...he will not require much hardwork to feel guilty...his mom slapped him, compared him to his father..that sealed it for him...now no one can convince him otherwise...he wants to apologize..because right now that is the only thing he can do...it is not enough...but does he have a better option?

i feel sorry for both the sisters...they did not deserve what happened to them...

and tanveer needs to be thrown out of the house...
Lionessxo thumbnail

LMAOO hahahhaha so true! πŸ˜†