Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Will Shweta Be Back With A Bang??

Poll Question: Will Shweta Be Back With A Bang??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
16 [29.09%]
37 [67.27%]
2 [3.64%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

AshleyAngelena IF-Dazzler
AshleyAngelena
AshleyAngelena

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I really think as Shweta Choreo is changed she will be back with a bang..
In these past weeks she is been very average and I know she can do a lot more better..
Will be waiting to see the real Shweta..:DBig smile
What r ur opinions..??

PS: Guys plzz no bashing, let this thread be clean..put ur opinion in civil manner..Smile
Hope u will do it..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi1195EnchantedForestMagical-Wings-AD-Faraan92DelightedHeart

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
I don't think so because I feel she has always lacked versatility and has been overhyped. The dance shows that she did in the past didn't really require her to be versatile. Also I feel she has lost stamina and flexibility. But Savio brought out the best in even Bharti so let's see!!!

Edited by Drashtifan4ever - 24 June 2013 at 9:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoya-shahDANGGG

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
well Shweta has only practiced for 1 day with Savio and shooting is tomorrow which is a lot less practice than everyone else... so idk about back with a bang this week but hopefully soon! I just dont want her to get eliminated so we can see what Shweta & Savio can do! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarSaniya93TheEmpress*Alishba*Faraan92DelightedHeart

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

well Shweta has only practiced for 1 day with Savio and shooting is tomorrow which is a lot less practice than everyone else... so idk about back with a bang this week but hopefully soon! I just dont want her to get eliminated so we can see what Shweta & Savio can do! 

Feel the same way bud [on a unrelated note, I don't even know your name but feel almost like I'm stalking you around the forum LOL. I'm Gunia Big smile]
Though I think she'll be a bit improved already since Savio and her are friends. That should improve their chemistry and overall ability to complement and carry each other (figuratively). The camaraderie/partnership seemed missing with Sushant sometimes leading to some of the things looking a bit awkward to me! Also, I think he'll be able to highlight her strengths better! 
Here's hoping she does do better and show improvement to finally live up to all our expectations (and the judges' too)!

Edited by |Persephone| - 24 June 2013 at 9:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Magical-Wings IF-Sizzlerz
Magical-Wings
Magical-Wings

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Waiting for best from her sideSmile
Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by |Persephone|

Feel the same way bud [on a unrelated note, I don't even know your name but feel almost like I'm stalking you around the forum LOL. I'm Gunia Big smile]
Though I think she'll be a bit improved already since Savio and her are friends. That should improve their chemistry and overall ability to complement and carry each other (figuratively). The camaraderie/partnership seemed missing with Sushant sometimes leading to some of the things looking a bit awkward to me! Also, I think he'll be able to highlight her strengths better! 
Here's hoping she does do better and show improvement to finally live up to all our expectations (and the judges' too)!

Hi!! My name is Nitu... that's why my ID is Nitu_ST_Deewani! LOL 

hopefully Shweta will improve but dont expect a bang (not yet but soon)... she's barely had any time to practice because she just got Savio yesterday and she's busy shooting Parvarish most of the day! 

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 24 June 2013 at 9:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Hi!! My name is Nitu... that's why my ID is Nitu_ST_Deewani! LOL 

hopefully Shweta will improve but dont expect a bang (not yet but soon)... she's barely had any time to practice because she just got Savio yesterday and she's busy shooting Parvarish most of the day! 

I figured it was nitu, but didn't wanna assume and then offend ya for any reason LOL
Anyway, I def. agree with you. But I am still keeping my fingers crossed for her 1) performing better and 2) not getting eliminated! LOL
I hope they do a bollywood style dance! She'd be able to pick that up the quickest and it would be putting her strong foot forward! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92Gauahargeous_N

drashtimeetu IF-Dazzler
drashtimeetu
drashtimeetu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
I think she will be back bt it will take time
Maybe next week performance she will be back with bang.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index